Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be 12:38 - Feb 17 with 5455 viewsmljonzy

ht tp://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=cJX2hE4h9rQ There are more videos and I want to say that he has more ability than all his abusers put together. He is having trouble showing his ability but that is because of all the idiots sucking his self belief dry. Sadly we will probably never get to see vazquez full potential because of all the embarrassing supporters that shouldn't turn up and watch swansea anymore.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 12:40]
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 4532 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Are you his Manager, Dad or Brother?
Compare that to Donnelly who has never even been given a chance in the Prem but has has actually scored a Hat trick for Swansea.
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:09 - Feb 17 with 4426 viewsmljonzy

I was just making a point that he doesn't deserve the abuse he gets and I actually support my team. I don't know why you brought donnelly up for this post was not about him.
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:14 - Feb 17 with 4417 viewsJJJack

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:09 - Feb 17 by mljonzy

I was just making a point that he doesn't deserve the abuse he gets and I actually support my team. I don't know why you brought donnelly up for this post was not about him.

Vazquez did ok yesterday, at least for the 1st hour or so. He made some good runs and hassled their back 4 quite well. He gets around the pitch well and sometimes Managers seem to like that (similarly Schecter last season). Odd really, as one would assume a Manager would prefer someone who can hit a barn door from 5 paces to a striker that can't but there you go. If he could just somehow get a goal he may be of some use but in the League Ngog and Emnes are ahead of him IMO.
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:23 - Feb 17 with 4392 viewsJackFish

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:03 - Feb 17 with 4320 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 17:20 - Feb 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you his Manager, Dad or Brother?
Compare that to Donnelly who has never even been given a chance in the Prem but has has actually scored a Hat trick for Swansea.

A hat trick

When did this happen ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:07 - Feb 17 with 4302 viewsDr_Winston

"He is having trouble showing his ability but that is because of all the idiots sucking his self belief dry"

Yeah. That'll be it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:31 - Feb 17 with 4246 viewsmax936

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:23 - Feb 17 by JackFish

Some quality finishes there, but the Vasquez that's been playing for us looks a totally different player to that one, he's had so many chances in front of goal you'd think he'd have put one or two in mun. Monk needs to let him loose for the 21's a few goals there could help him a treat.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 21:02]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:51 - Feb 17 with 4203 viewsSwanzay

Maybe hes not used to playing in front a crowd? Always remember players saying Coates was a most gifted player, but went to pieces in front of the crowd.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 20:54]
Login to get fewer ads

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:55 - Feb 17 with 4180 viewsLohengrin

The kid's confidence is shot to bits. The kindest course would be to let him go back home and try and get it back. He can't carry on like this, I feel very sorry for him in all honesty.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 21:00 - Feb 17 with 4165 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:55 - Feb 17 by Lohengrin

The kid's confidence is shot to bits. The kindest course would be to let him go back home and try and get it back. He can't carry on like this, I feel very sorry for him in all honesty.

Indeed , he's still a kid .
Moving to work in a different country in any job takes a very long time to settle .

His abuse on here & sadly now in the stands in dreadful.

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 21:01 - Feb 17 with 4165 viewsmax936

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:55 - Feb 17 by Lohengrin

Agreed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 21:12 - Feb 17 with 4139 viewsSwanzay

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 21:00 - Feb 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed , he's still a kid .
Moving to work in a different country in any job takes a very long time to settle .

His abuse on here & sadly now in the stands in dreadful.

Agreed, but we are in the top flight now, its obvious to see hes not making the grade at present and doesn't look like thats going to change in the near future.
As Loh says, send him back for his sake aswell as ours!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 21:12]
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 12:53 - Feb 18 with 3994 viewsA_Fans_Dad

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:03 - Feb 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

A hat trick

When did this happen ?

From SCFC site "Included in the club's pre-season tour of Holland in July 2013, Donnelly's highlight included a nine-minute hat-trick in the 10-0 win over Haaglandia.
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 13:20 - Feb 18 with 3951 viewsperchrockjack

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:07 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

"He is having trouble showing his ability but that is because of all the idiots sucking his self belief dry"

Yeah. That'll be it.

How do fans suck self belief?
Quite the most ridiculous statement for some time.

We are therefore supposed to be supportive of him even though he clearly has no bottle

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 13:23 - Feb 18 with 3945 viewsBrynmill_Jack

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 13:20 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

How do fans suck self belief?
Quite the most ridiculous statement for some time.

We are therefore supposed to be supportive of him even though he clearly has no bottle

What took you so long?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 13:43 - Feb 18 with 3916 viewsSCB1985

You tube videos can't prove quality in a player. No body is going to put a video together of him playing bad an upload it. I remember videos of Cedric van Der Gunn he was awesome on you tube but average in reality

Poll: whats more important to you

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 14:28 - Feb 18 with 3865 viewsScoobyWho

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:09 - Feb 17 by mljonzy

He has lost us games with his poor finishing and inadequate ability.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 14:37 - Feb 18 with 3842 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 14:28 - Feb 18 by ScoobyWho

He has lost us games with his poor finishing and inadequate ability.

So have many of our outfield players & you could include the goal keepers in that also .

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 14:40 - Feb 18 with 3832 viewsLohengrin

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 13:43 - Feb 18 by SCB1985

You tube videos can't prove quality in a player. No body is going to put a video together of him playing bad an upload it. I remember videos of Cedric van Der Gunn he was awesome on you tube but average in reality

For saying that CVG had a pretty good goals to games ratio for us.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 14:49 - Feb 18 with 3809 viewsSCB1985

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 14:40 - Feb 18 by Lohengrin

For saying that CVG had a pretty good goals to games ratio for us.

He was surely better than Vasquez.

Poll: whats more important to you

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 15:21 - Feb 18 with 3788 viewsperchrockjack

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 13:23 - Feb 18 by Brynmill_Jack

What took you so long?

Well after seeing his opening salvo at Goodison I thought its really beyond the stage where you can comment much more ;that was until I read thisd latest attempt to make him out to some sort of asset to us/ We love our club, we want to win, we want our players to at least show some guts;this fella really is the worst . Its how it is and its incredible he s with us.

No need to have played him at all as Lita ,whilst hardly much cop does have bottle.

Surprised you want to stick up for this fella Bryn

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 15:26 - Feb 18 with 3776 viewsPlasticman

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 15:21 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Well after seeing his opening salvo at Goodison I thought its really beyond the stage where you can comment much more ;that was until I read thisd latest attempt to make him out to some sort of asset to us/ We love our club, we want to win, we want our players to at least show some guts;this fella really is the worst . Its how it is and its incredible he s with us.

No need to have played him at all as Lita ,whilst hardly much cop does have bottle.

Surprised you want to stick up for this fella Bryn

Lita was lucky to avoid a red card.

I would be carefull about wanting our players to show 'bottle' or 'guts' in that particular fashion.

The entire team was starting to show tendencies of violent outlets of frustration after getting 2 goals behind.

To be honest, I prefer our cards being for talking back at the ref and not because we are close to ending someones career. I certainly don't hope this is a sign of things to come.

Plastic since 2012

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 16:09 - Feb 18 with 3745 viewsFlashberryjack

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 15:26 - Feb 18 by Plasticman

Lita was lucky to avoid a red card.

I would be carefull about wanting our players to show 'bottle' or 'guts' in that particular fashion.

The entire team was starting to show tendencies of violent outlets of frustration after getting 2 goals behind.

To be honest, I prefer our cards being for talking back at the ref and not because we are close to ending someones career. I certainly don't hope this is a sign of things to come.

What the hell you on about mun, of course we want our players to show bottle and guts, albeit in a controled manner.
As far as prefering to pick up yellow cards for dissent.... the mind boggles with that type of logic, it really does.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 3730 viewskopperburgjack

Fck sake a video?? Anyone can get a video of some decent finishes etc togethor. That's a load of sh1t. What good is it if he's doing it in a reserves division? You cannot compare it to the premier league..

Low on confidence or not we havnt got the games to be giving players starts that are not going to perform to the best of their ability!!

I might go up the park and get my mates to film me doin some tricks perhaps swans will sign me up then..

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:05 - Feb 18 with 3658 viewsPlasticman

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 16:09 - Feb 18 by Flashberryjack

What the hell you on about mun, of course we want our players to show bottle and guts, albeit in a controled manner.
As far as prefering to pick up yellow cards for dissent.... the mind boggles with that type of logic, it really does.

So you rather want the team to be dirty legbreakers than having the grievances they actually do be as mild as talking back to the ref?

It's football. Not MMA.

Plastic since 2012

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024