Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 21:16 - Feb 18 with 2891 viewsProudJackCity65

[Post edited 26 Feb 2014 23:48]
Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 21:34 - Feb 18 with 2776 viewsDarran

Tucker looks like someone out of Life On The Streets.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 21:36 - Feb 18 with 2755 views_Kieran

Nathan Blake is a c*nt.

Do not trust any of them, ever.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 21:38 - Feb 18 with 2734 viewsProudJackCity65

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 21:34 - Feb 18 by Darran

lol I can't believe I watched that c**p for an hour. They waited at least 2 weeks before putting new video up after derby. but video before that was all about "can Ole make history at Cardiff with the first double"
By not mentioning anything in this video about the derby highlights it even more.
Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:24 - Feb 18 with 2566 viewsLohengrin

Have they caught his Mother yet?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:24 - Feb 18 with 2564 viewsunion_jack

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 21:38 - Feb 18 by ProudJackCity65

lol I can't believe I watched that c**p for an hour. They waited at least 2 weeks before putting new video up after derby. but video before that was all about "can Ole make history at Cardiff with the first double"
By not mentioning anything in this video about the derby highlights it even more.

There was a version talking about the derby last week. I saw it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:46 - Feb 18 with 2502 viewsJJJack

Tucker is my favourite "local" journo. He's brilliant on the Nation Radio Friday Night footy show. Ok, he supports Cardiff and dislikes us but he is funny as hell and very honest and if you read his match reports he calls it well. Wathan is good too but Abandonshipotato is clueless and simply tries to stir up hatred and controversy. I like people who wear their heart on their sleeve and I'd be amazed if Tucker would deliberately duck an issue like the Derby result.

As for Blake though........
Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:52 - Feb 18 with 2482 viewsProudJackCity65

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:24 - Feb 18 by union_jack

There was a version talking about the derby last week. I saw it.

Yeah that was a video about the derby coming up which was uploaded on 3rd February called (Cardiff City live debate: Will Ole Gunnar Solskjaer lead Bluebirds to South Wales derby history?)

3 games later then they decide to make a video yesterday so they have some other games to talk about so they could avoid commenting on the derby they just lost (All they spoke about in yesterdays video was Wigan cup defeat, villa draw, They even mentioned Norwich game which was before us! and of course they spoke of Hull game coming up.
Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:53 - Feb 18 with 2480 viewsunion_jack

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:46 - Feb 18 by JJJack

Tucker is my favourite "local" journo. He's brilliant on the Nation Radio Friday Night footy show. Ok, he supports Cardiff and dislikes us but he is funny as hell and very honest and if you read his match reports he calls it well. Wathan is good too but Abandonshipotato is clueless and simply tries to stir up hatred and controversy. I like people who wear their heart on their sleeve and I'd be amazed if Tucker would deliberately duck an issue like the Derby result.

I actually feel sorry for Tucker. He can't get a word in edge ways with that egotistical prat.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 23:17 - Feb 18 with 2427 viewsEbo

I used to work with Tuckers' mrs. Even she thinks he's a cnt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 23:20 - Feb 18 with 2420 views_Kieran

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:46 - Feb 18 by JJJack

Chrissy Wathan is SOUND and is the only decent reporter in regards to SCFC contracted to 'WalesOnline' or whatever it is and ironically is the most knowledgeable reporter on the site in general.

The rest of the c*nts hate us deep down even if they try and disguise it.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 23:25 - Feb 18 with 2409 viewsEbo

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 23:20 - Feb 18 by _Kieran

Chrissy Wathan is SOUND and is the only decent reporter in regards to SCFC contracted to 'WalesOnline' or whatever it is and ironically is the most knowledgeable reporter on the site in general.

The rest of the c*nts hate us deep down even if they try and disguise it.

Chris used to watch the swans years ago down the Vetch.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 00:36 - Feb 19 with 2350 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 22:52 - Feb 18 by ProudJackCity65

Yeah that was a video about the derby coming up which was uploaded on 3rd February called (Cardiff City live debate: Will Ole Gunnar Solskjaer lead Bluebirds to South Wales derby history?)

3 games later then they decide to make a video yesterday so they have some other games to talk about so they could avoid commenting on the derby they just lost (All they spoke about in yesterdays video was Wigan cup defeat, villa draw, They even mentioned Norwich game which was before us! and of course they spoke of Hull game coming up.

No it wasn't.

There was a Blakey's Boot Room in the week after the derby in which they were blaming OGS's selection and admitted through gritted teeth that the best team (by a mile) won. The second half of the programme was a discussion about how they would bounce back and beat Villa at home.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 02:20 - Feb 19 with 2321 viewsProudJackCity65

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 00:36 - Feb 19 by Joe_bradshaw

No it wasn't.

There was a Blakey's Boot Room in the week after the derby in which they were blaming OGS's selection and admitted through gritted teeth that the best team (by a mile) won. The second half of the programme was a discussion about how they would bounce back and beat Villa at home.

hmm that's strange. I could not find any videos sine 3rd February. Maybe they took it down? I have looked on walesonlinevideo and it does not show a video a week ago. Do you have a link please? I fancy watching that for a laugh.
Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 04:11 - Feb 19 with 2299 viewsWatchman

Meanwhile in Blakey's Boot Room on 02:20 - Feb 19 by ProudJackCity65

hmm that's strange. I could not find any videos sine 3rd February. Maybe they took it down? I have looked on walesonlinevideo and it does not show a video a week ago. Do you have a link please? I fancy watching that for a laugh.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-cardiff-city-liv

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024