Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread 02:04 - Feb 20 with 39327 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:13 - Feb 20 with 3069 viewsepaul

Right thats it on my way, itching to get there now see yous all later (figuratively of course )

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:13 - Feb 20 with 3067 viewsblaine_scfc

Sorry if I have missed a thread about this, but has the club given 3000 free tickets to local students?
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:16 - Feb 20 with 3051 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:13 - Feb 20 by blaine_scfc

Sorry if I have missed a thread about this, but has the club given 3000 free tickets to local students?

There are students who have been able to purchase some tickets for £7.50, however, 3,000 would be no where near the mark. I wonder if 300 would be a little bit closer.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:18 - Feb 20 with 3034 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:16 - Feb 20 by jackharris

There are students who have been able to purchase some tickets for £7.50, however, 3,000 would be no where near the mark. I wonder if 300 would be a little bit closer.

15,000 tickets sold, with 3000 given to students to make sure it is a full house, is what I have just been told.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:22 - Feb 20 with 3022 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:18 - Feb 20 by blaine_scfc

15,000 tickets sold, with 3000 given to students to make sure it is a full house, is what I have just been told.

The game is a sell out. A selection of schools were able to offer some cheaper tickets and some uni students were able to purchase tickets for £7.50. Therefore, there were not any free tickets given to students.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:37 - Feb 20 with 2950 viewstreboethjack

Starting to get exited for this now. Hope to god the atmosphere is more like the Cardiff game than the Valencia one, that goes for the result too . COME ON CITY, make it a loud one YJB's!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:45 - Feb 20 with 2906 viewsKennedy

Had to sell my ticket as my wife has gone into labour, so if still not out by tonight hopefully get a tv in the room. Enjoy the game everyone and same atmosphere as Cardiff please.

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:48 - Feb 20 with 2897 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I really can't beleive this didn't sell out at first .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:50 - Feb 20 with 2887 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:45 - Feb 20 by Kennedy

Had to sell my ticket as my wife has gone into labour, so if still not out by tonight hopefully get a tv in the room. Enjoy the game everyone and same atmosphere as Cardiff please.

Good luck Sir you can name the baby after the first scorer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:53 - Feb 20 with 2867 viewsKennedy

As long as Its not Angel looks good idea. Yes we are having a boy, and no name yet.

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:55 - Feb 20 with 2857 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:53 - Feb 20 by Kennedy

As long as Its not Angel looks good idea. Yes we are having a boy, and no name yet.

Wilf it is then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:56 - Feb 20 with 2852 viewsymaohyd

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:45 - Feb 20 by Kennedy

Good luck mate.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:08 - Feb 20 with 2803 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:50 - Feb 20 by Darran

Good luck Sir you can name the baby after the first scorer.

Hopefully not Higuain
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:16 - Feb 20 with 2761 viewsHolliday

Hello Everybody I'm a Napoli supporter and I would like to wish you a fair and exciting match tonight !

This , at 90% should be our team playing tonight :

(4-2-3-1): Reina; Maggio, Britos, Albiol, Ghoulam; Inler, Dzemaili; Callejon, Hamsik, Mertens; Higuain

I know your team plays with the same scheme , and I hope to see a spectacular match.Both teams like to Attack and score goals! We respect your team , we know at liberty stadium you have recently beaten some top clubs !
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 15:18]
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:25 - Feb 20 with 2700 viewsjajes

Two Budvar from Czech vacation this sommer in the freeze. Cant wait. 3-1
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:27 - Feb 20 with 2305 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 14:53 - Feb 20 by Kennedy

All the very best to your wife, to you and your son.

Hopefully he won't be named Own Goal.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:30 - Feb 20 with 2294 viewsZut_Alors

All the best to you and the family, mate.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:36 - Feb 20 with 2266 viewsJACKARSE

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 13:55 - Feb 20 by BackHeel

team for tonight?

Vorm Rangel Ash Chico Davies
JDG Leon
Dyer Shelvey Routs
Bony
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:37 - Feb 20 with 2260 viewsjackharris

http://www.football-italia.net/45468/borini-swansea-napoli

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:52 - Feb 20 with 2184 viewsswanny

Well done you on missing the game and 'being there'.... I know a few who wouldn't have. Another JB on the way....

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:54 - Feb 20 with 2174 viewslovejuicejack

Is Higuain playing, warra handful he is!!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:57 - Feb 20 with 2147 views_Kieran

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 13:55 - Feb 20 by BackHeel

team for tonight?

----------------Michel Vorm---------------

Angel Rangel --- Chico Flores --- Ashley Williams - Ben Davies

----------------------LEON-------------------JJS*-------------------------------

N Dizz ------------------ Pabloooooooo-----------------------Routs

----------------------------WILFRIED---------------------------

*Unless he is injured, get Canas in there.

Please.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:59 - Feb 20 with 2139 views_Kieran

Saw loads of Napoli fans whilst going to Morrisons earlier there was loads of them around taking photos, not causing any troubles.

Massive OB presence in town, just got back, but didn't see anything happen ...

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:59 - Feb 20 with 2139 viewsRomaMerda

Swansea first encounter with an Italian club, good luck to ya! Of course I would like us to advance, let the spoils go to the best!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 16:08 - Feb 20 with 2101 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 15:37 - Feb 20 by jackharris

http://www.football-italia.net/45468/borini-swansea-napoli

Nice interview from Fabio.

Would have loved him here think he would have thrived

Remember him scoring at Burnley his pals were behind us and were hugging everyone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024