Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans and Napoli, different cultures 20:18 - Feb 21 with 7202 viewsLiberty

When we make a sub, we applaud both player leaving the pitch and replacement / sub. When they made subs, nothing , silence, for both- found that strange.

When they visit us, a warm welcome. When British teams visit them, stabbings. Away fans cant show their colours.

Steeped in history, think we come out if this with class even if travelling fans should be wary. Wear jeans, adidas trainers and black hoodys and ur ok.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Swans and Napoli, different cultures on 18:12 - Feb 23 with 633 viewsEvanski

Swans and Napoli, different cultures on 10:24 - Feb 22 by sisao

Got it got it, it's crap but i got it. We say the same over here but that's crap big time. You're exactly the same, with a different accent, same cliches, same attitute, same culture. Minor changes, but that's the UK my friend.

Well versed on Welsh culture are you mate? You'll understand this then: ti'n siarad trwy dy din gwboi.

Modern day Italy, the land that produced Titian, Caravaggio, Canaletto, Michelangelo, Vivaldi, Puccini, Verdi etc. Tell me, how did it all go so horribly wrong?

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Swans and Napoli, different cultures on 18:14 - Feb 23 with 630 viewsDull1Thomas

Swans and Napoli, different cultures on 18:12 - Feb 23 by Evanski

Well versed on Welsh culture are you mate? You'll understand this then: ti'n siarad trwy dy din gwboi.

Modern day Italy, the land that produced Titian, Caravaggio, Canaletto, Michelangelo, Vivaldi, Puccini, Verdi etc. Tell me, how did it all go so horribly wrong?

They gave up art and became ninja turtles

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024