Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
13th man get behind the Team 23:21 - Feb 21 with 3618 viewscrazyhorse

Hilly's ten minute interview on Dale player mostly references supporters and their part to play n helping the team win games. He wants Encouragment through thick and thin.

IMO he's dissapointed with frustrated fans who in desperation want it lobbed forward to bypass fortress like stubborn defensive formations.

Hilly calls for support. The players need the fans to rally the young players.
13th man get behind the Team on 16:30 - Feb 22 with 740 viewsTalkingSutty

13th man get behind the Team on 16:22 - Feb 22 by Daley_Lama

What happened in the bar has got something to do with a discussion on supporting the team.

The individuals who were doing it are the individuals who vocally sing songs saying the 95% aren't proper Dale fans. If that is not relevant in such a discussion I don't know what is.

Yet the same ones can on occasion be silent until they get into the bar and then suddenly full of voice while acting like hyper-active tiggers. If that again is not relevant I don't know what is.

In the end, most dale fans support the team properly and the odd voice irritates Hilly and he retorts. Sometimes it's against the individuals, sometimes it genrealisations. Nothing new there, it was a constant theme in his first term.

Cheers DL, i see what you are getting at now and fully agree with your sentiments.
13th man get behind the Team on 16:32 - Feb 22 with 725 viewsDaley_Lama

13th man get behind the Team on 16:30 - Feb 22 by TalkingSutty

Cheers DL, i see what you are getting at now and fully agree with your sentiments.

Cheers likewise, we can all go back to Geoff/GMR/DalePlayer/Twitter watching/listening like PROPER Dale fans.

Poll: DF in or out

13th man get behind the Team on 16:55 - Feb 22 with 684 viewsTalkingSutty

13th man get behind the Team on 16:32 - Feb 22 by Daley_Lama

Cheers likewise, we can all go back to Geoff/GMR/DalePlayer/Twitter watching/listening like PROPER Dale fans.

Fantastic result and morecambe have just equalised.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024