Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot 00:06 - Feb 23 with 16608 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody know if this camera is live? I was driving past it after the Napoli match and it flashed just at the end of the white lines on the road. Not sure if it was me or another car behind me who triggered it. Does the camera have to flash twice and how far apart are the pics taken?
M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 21:26 - Mar 6 with 1264 viewsAl_Bundy

Day 14 today.. nothing in the post so assume anything posted out today will still count?
M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 05:00 - Mar 7 with 1222 viewsQuakerJack

I went through the same agonising wait for two weeks after the scum game. There was a van parked in Pencraig, just before the Welsh border, again, it was same situation, slowing down to 50 for 100 yards. I was doing 60 but thankfully, the only three points I got that day were against the scum.

Driving down tonight after work so I'll be sure to take the new road through the steel works to avoid this camera, must say I've sped thru there dozens of times and never had a problem. Hope you don't get a letter dude.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 07:44 - Mar 7 with 1211 viewsLord_Bony

Sometimes they can't be arsed following up the fine.

I got a speed ticket on Fabian Way again,the only place in the UK I got them.

First time I took the course second time they sent the fine and asked for licence. I phoned a number to say I can t give licence as I need it for holiday.the woman seemed irate and said keep in touch which of course I forgot to do.after that I heard nothing whatsoever for a long time.

Finally I cracked then sent it to the court in port talbot for them to endorse it.they did nt know what to do and after a few weeks just scribbled something in pen on it and sent it back to me.

Can't help thinking if I did nothing they would nt have pursued it further...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 08:12 - Mar 7 with 1198 viewsjack_lord

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 05:00 - Mar 7 by QuakerJack

I went through the same agonising wait for two weeks after the scum game. There was a van parked in Pencraig, just before the Welsh border, again, it was same situation, slowing down to 50 for 100 yards. I was doing 60 but thankfully, the only three points I got that day were against the scum.

Driving down tonight after work so I'll be sure to take the new road through the steel works to avoid this camera, must say I've sped thru there dozens of times and never had a problem. Hope you don't get a letter dude.

The camera is only on the road heading east.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 08:41 - Mar 7 with 1187 viewsmonmouth

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 21:26 - Mar 6 by Al_Bundy

Day 14 today.. nothing in the post so assume anything posted out today will still count?

you are probably ok already mate unless very unlucky. Certainly after Monday you can breathe easier. Mate in post office says they just don't 'lose' this sort of stuff any more and it's priority mail, so you'd be really really unlucky to get it later andthey'd have to prove they posted it (not just printed it) in time. I would just forget it after Monday if I were you. If it turns up after that you've been dreadfully unlucky. Mind you, every one I've had has turned up on a Saturday.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 13:41 - Mar 7 with 1073 viewsexiledclaseboy

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 08:41 - Mar 7 by monmouth

you are probably ok already mate unless very unlucky. Certainly after Monday you can breathe easier. Mate in post office says they just don't 'lose' this sort of stuff any more and it's priority mail, so you'd be really really unlucky to get it later andthey'd have to prove they posted it (not just printed it) in time. I would just forget it after Monday if I were you. If it turns up after that you've been dreadfully unlucky. Mind you, every one I've had has turned up on a Saturday.....

Funnily enough , the last two I had turned up on a Saturday as well. It's almost as if they deliberately set out to ruin weekends.

Poll: Tory leader

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 15:55 - Mar 7 with 1050 viewsAl_Bundy

M4 Speed Camera - Port Talbot on 13:41 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

Funnily enough , the last two I had turned up on a Saturday as well. It's almost as if they deliberately set out to ruin weekends.

Now...i don't want to be hearing that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024