Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 42782 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 09:29 - Feb 23 with 9061 viewsPhaedrus

In that picture I see a resemblance with Garry Monk and a very employable hollywood actor. I hope he has got the gig for 'Jack to a king'.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 09:44 - Feb 23 with 8993 viewsNatterjack

A good performance to carry on the momentum is key here. The way the Scoucers are playing the result unfortunately is nothing more than a forgone conclusion though surely?
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:03 - Feb 23 with 8939 viewsVetchitBack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 09:44 - Feb 23 by Natterjack

A good performance to carry on the momentum is key here. The way the Scoucers are playing the result unfortunately is nothing more than a forgone conclusion though surely?

Not a foregone conclusion under our new management. Just extreme likely!

Whether you think you can do something or you think you can't - you're right.

A master of psychology Laudrup was not.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:26 - Feb 23 with 8838 viewsorion3016

Absolutely nothing to lose today we're expected to lose so no pressure and with the top 3 winning yesterday the pressure is all on them
Every time Brendan has mentioned they are in the title race they've gone on to lose the next game, and he's talked them up after they beat Fulham

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:37 - Feb 23 with 8797 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:42 - Feb 23 with 8776 viewsAl_Bundy

If our line up resembles the Everton FA Cup line up then its a damage limitation day today.

Like to think we could go there a bit stronger and get a point!

No Vasquez please.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:44 - Feb 23 with 8767 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:42 - Feb 23 by Al_Bundy

If our line up resembles the Everton FA Cup line up then its a damage limitation day today.

Like to think we could go there a bit stronger and get a point!

No Vasquez please.

Ngog should be eligible today.

Injuries permitting, there will never be a reason for Vasquez to pull on a Swansea shirt again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:45 - Feb 23 with 8764 viewsairedale

That Liverpool lass is definitely wearing an 'over the shoulder boulder holder' and no mistake.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 11:02 - Feb 23 with 8691 viewsjojaca

I hope we produce our best game of the season, Liverpool fans are very over confident. All predicting scorelines of 4-0+. Just hope we play our full team, I think our 9/10 - 1 with bookies looks a really attractive price. I would love to shut up the joking Liverpool plastic fans living around me, who should be supporting the swans. Come on jacks!, I am much more optimistic under Monk!. If Laudrup was still here, he would have set us up for damaged limitations.

Even when you know, you never know?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 11:18 - Feb 23 with 8618 viewsBYMJacks

Really hope we win today, but just cant see it and think we will lose by the odd goal today. I would be really happy with a draw.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 11:20 - Feb 23 with 8615 viewsKennedy

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/hilarious-images-of-grown-men-in-full-liverpo

Just call me JFK

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 11:33 - Feb 23 with 8555 viewsairedale

Does anyone think that any boozers will be showing the match today?
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:01 - Feb 23 with 8420 viewsJJ08

Shelvey to start, scores the first goal we win 2-1................ Easy
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:16 - Feb 23 with 8318 viewsjacksinceever

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 10:44 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

Ngog should be eligible today.

Injuries permitting, there will never be a reason for Vasquez to pull on a Swansea shirt again.

I hate it when we (supporters) choose a player to hang out to dry. However I agree on this one. This young lad has never measured up sadly
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:33 - Feb 23 with 8175 viewsorion3016

#SWANS team v @LFC: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Taylor, Britton, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Routledge, Bony.

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 23 with 8167 viewsorion3016

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:33 - Feb 23 by orion3016

#SWANS team v @LFC: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Taylor, Britton, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Routledge, Bony.

#SWANS subs v @LFC: Tremmel, Amat, Tiendalli, Canas, Hernandez, Emnes, Ngog.

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 23 with 8164 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 23 with 8157 viewsorion3016

Ben injured?

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Feb 23 with 8068 viewsDr_Winston

Calf trouble.

Strong side with decent tactical options on the bench.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Feb 23 with 8060 viewsmacthejack

Ben with a slight calf strain and Hernandez being rested as a precaution after a tight hammy I believe. Nice to see Dyer's knock wasn't serious though.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Feb 23 with 8046 viewslonglostjack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 23 by Phil_S

Going for it !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Feb 23 with 8045 viewsjacksinceever

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 23 by orion3016

Ben injured?

No pass backs today please Neil
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Feb 23 with 8037 viewsmikl0s

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 23 by orion3016

Ben injured?

It's to prevent JJS from giving away a goal :-D

But in all seriousness first goal will be key.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Feb 23 with 8009 viewsRancid

Surprised at that.Well at least Monk is taking every game seriously.I thought we'd see a weak side out.Not on your nelly!!!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 12:47 - Feb 23 with 7921 viewsexiledclaseboy

There's a distinct lack of Danes on here today, Miklos being the honourable exception. They're normally all over the match day threads. Funny that.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024