Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 42805 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 23 with 1976 viewscrackerjack

PEN!!!!!!!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 23 with 1975 viewsDanielswan

PENALTY

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 23 with 1970 viewsbermudajack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:34 - Feb 23 by Darran

No you won't.

Penalty...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 23 with 1955 viewsbuilthjack

Boneeeeeeee

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Feb 23 with 1949 viewsorion3016

bony beast

Be over there now after

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1949 viewsDanielswan

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1949 viewsheadcleaner

skertl should be off get in there you beauty
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1934 viewsPhaedrus

Whahowhoohoo

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1933 viewscrackerjack

YYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!! Bony pen!

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1929 viewsDr_Winston

Cool as f*ck Wilf.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1928 viewsDaryllTheJack

Bony!!!!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1888 viewsGiant_Penguins

cooool Bony!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1887 viewsZut_Alors

Love this guy. Bony!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1883 viewsmikl0s

I didn't think the FA allowed penalties for Swansea?

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 23 with 1854 viewskarnataka

Canas on, does that mean we'll have another 8 page argument? FFS
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 23 with 1848 viewsAdmire

Yeeeees. Bony!

Btw. I LOVE canas way for celebrating goals
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 23 with 1841 viewsDarran

It would be disaster to score 3 goals at Anfield and not get something IMO.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 23 with 1837 viewstherealme

Any news on Shelvey? Strange one...

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 23 with 1809 viewsPhaedrus

what a bonkers game

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Feb 23 with 1792 viewsBLAZE

Yeeees!!!! Stream froze just after Bony struck the ball then. Saw Mignolet was diving in the right direction and guessed he'd saved it..... TFFT !
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 23 with 1713 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

What a fraking game!

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 23 with 1613 viewscrackerjack

Still a bit nervy at the back

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 23 with 1597 viewsAdmire

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 23 by therealme

Any news on Shelvey? Strange one...

I really dont get the players we sub off. Pablo who was the best man vs. Napoli and now shelvey.

especially since shelvey has not played much as of late. Seems a little unfair
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 23 with 1578 viewstherealme

Skrtel does that EVERY game btw, about time he could pulled up for it

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Feb 23 with 1536 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 23 by Admire

I really dont get the players we sub off. Pablo who was the best man vs. Napoli and now shelvey.

especially since shelvey has not played much as of late. Seems a little unfair

Think he's tightening things up before Pablo.

Unless he's miffed at JJS for not celebrating.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024