Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flags at Home matches 14:51 - Mar 1 with 3062 viewsAl_Bundy

There's been some cracking flags at away matches this season. Is there a way our flags can be placed for home matches? Think it would be quite intimidating to away teams when they seen them. Palace have done a cracking job this season with flags and banners supporting their team.
Flags at Home matches on 21:14 - Mar 1 with 730 viewsRancid

I'm gonna get a Basra Jacks flag made up.If someone could get a Helmand Province Jacks one too that would be like a goal start.We also have the 12 the man with the North bank Ultras in full voice.It'll be like 13 players out there.
Flags at Home matches on 21:17 - Mar 1 with 719 viewsairedale

If you were a Zulu long ago, and there was an army of hairy arsed Jocks marching towards you in their uniforms and kilts, with their bagpipes playing, and you couldn't see them as they were the other side of the hill but you could see their flags.

If you had witnessed the Jocks before, then believe me you would be intimidated when you clocked those flags.

(If I was that Zulu I'd be grabbing my assagai and having it on my toes.)
Flags at Home matches on 22:14 - Mar 1 with 691 viewsjacksinceever

Flags at Home matches on 19:07 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

Yeah, that one is very intimidating.

I find lots of flags very imitating myself ....
Flags at Home matches on 22:15 - Mar 1 with 690 viewsAl_Bundy

Flags at Home matches on 19:12 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

Get a flag with "

"Your team makes me LOL" on it.

That'll learn the opposition big time.

"That will learn them" ....
Flags at Home matches on 22:25 - Mar 1 with 680 viewskopperburgjack

Zzzzz this thread just sums the forum up. A thread about flags has just become a thread of petty sarcastic comments it's a fking joke and an embarrassment

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Flags at Home matches on 22:33 - Mar 1 with 677 viewsjacksinceever

Flags at Home matches on 22:25 - Mar 1 by kopperburgjack

Zzzzz this thread just sums the forum up. A thread about flags has just become a thread of petty sarcastic comments it's a fking joke and an embarrassment

If you don't like the thread - either post something sensible to change the tone of it or move on to a different thread. Simples !
Flags at Home matches on 23:10 - Mar 1 with 665 viewskopperburgjack

Flags at Home matches on 22:33 - Mar 1 by jacksinceever

If you don't like the thread - either post something sensible to change the tone of it or move on to a different thread. Simples !

I like the topic but people are posting sarcy comments which doesn't contribute sensibly for a good debate on the topic - pathetic

Flags at Home matches on 09:13 - Mar 2 with 607 viewsTrundle10

I can see what the op means. but then you get the usual posters picking the thread apart and trying to be funny. This is not helping the board grow imo.
Login to get fewer ads

Flags at Home matches on 09:32 - Mar 2 with 591 viewsjaf69

if you want to go down the flag/banner route for the stadium its worth looking at how they do it on the continent. I think they show hell of a lot more originality then us brits with our national flags and the name of our local area.
Flags at Home matches on 11:01 - Mar 2 with 569 viewskopperburgjack

Flags at Home matches on 09:32 - Mar 2 by jaf69

if you want to go down the flag/banner route for the stadium its worth looking at how they do it on the continent. I think they show hell of a lot more originality then us brits with our national flags and the name of our local area.

I know what you mean mate they have some very good flags etc but half of them wouldn't be aloud in our grounds due to being too offensive probably! Can't do anything these days

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024