Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread 08:44 - Mar 2 with 26446 viewsDarran

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:33 - Mar 2 with 2312 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:21 - Mar 2 by Generation_Terrorist

Almost laughably one-sided. We look like we've barely got out of second gear.
Wish the service into the box, particularly from set pieces, was a bit better though.

Still shit at crosses. Could exploit the back post a bit more as well.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:34 - Mar 2 with 2302 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:32 - Mar 2 by ApeShit

Anyone got a decent stream, mine just died :(

http://lag10.com/channel4
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:35 - Mar 2 with 2280 viewsApeShit

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:34 - Mar 2 by WarwickHunt

http://lag10.com/channel4

Cheers mate.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:35 - Mar 2 with 2275 viewsepaul

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:32 - Mar 2 by ApeShit

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/210927/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-crystal-palace-live-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:35 - Mar 2 with 2271 viewsslate_dk

http://www.vipboxeu.co/football/210927/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-crystal-palace-live-
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:36 - Mar 2 with 2252 viewsclement

http://cricfree.tv/bein-sport-1-live-stream.php

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:36 - Mar 2 with 2244 viewsslate_dk

Ince off
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:37 - Mar 2 with 2212 viewsApeShit

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:36 - Mar 2 by slate_dk

Ince off

Fell over and sprained his thumb!
Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:38 - Mar 2 with 2210 viewsgrimsbyjack

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:36 - Mar 2 by slate_dk

Ince off

knew he was being outclassed and has had enough. lol
FOOK HIM!!
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:41 - Mar 2 with 2158 viewsslate_dk

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:38 - Mar 2 by grimsbyjack

knew he was being outclassed and has had enough. lol
FOOK HIM!!

Hope that his dad got to pay for his seat
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:48 - Mar 2 with 2010 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Ben's worrying me a little down that left hand side.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:49 - Mar 2 with 2006 viewsPlasticman

palace looks a different team in second half :-/

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:52 - Mar 2 with 1946 viewsnevertrustaspaniard

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:49 - Mar 2 by Plasticman

palace looks a different team in second half :-/

so do we..
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 1898 viewspansypants

Lita on for Bony

Must have a niggle
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 17:54]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 1889 viewsApeShit

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:52 - Mar 2 by nevertrustaspaniard

so do we..

Lita on for Bony??
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:56 - Mar 2 with 1826 viewshobo

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:54 - Mar 2 by pansypants

Lita on for Bony

Must have a niggle
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 17:54]

3 games in a week
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:56 - Mar 2 with 1826 viewsharemscarem

I haven't seen anything until now. How are we doing?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:56 - Mar 2 with 1805 viewsPlasticman

first pablo off early and now bony.

What's up?

strain getting too much or something?

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:57 - Mar 2 with 1792 viewsaspas45

LITA on the pinch again.

Wonder if he will decide to stay on a rolling contract if he does well. Contract up in summer.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 17:57]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:57 - Mar 2 with 1764 viewsApeShit

Palace on top in this half.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:58 - Mar 2 with 1749 viewsforkbeard

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:57 - Mar 2 by aspas45

LITA on the pinch again.

Wonder if he will decide to stay on a rolling contract if he does well. Contract up in summer.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 17:57]

Trying to put a positive spin on this but i'm much happier seeing him on than Alvaro.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 17:58]
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:00 - Mar 2 with 1678 viewsDanielswan

wtf ... its looking bad now .. we aint plaing well

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:01 - Mar 2 with 1649 viewspansypants

Ash off now!!! Surely can't play for Wales in midweek

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:02 - Mar 2 with 1601 viewsPlasticman

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:01 - Mar 2 by pansypants

Ash off now!!! Surely can't play for Wales in midweek

ash getting subbed off.

I guess there's a first for everything

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 1506 viewsPlasticman

tiredness catching up?

our players look sloppy and disjointed while being bossed by crystal palace at the moment

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024