Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man 09:49 - Mar 6 with 1283 viewsDarran

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/man-score-us-number-1-with-70s-track/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man on 14:37 - Mar 6 with 1229 viewsjacabertawe

Deke Leonard's books are cracking reads.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Man on 15:58 - Mar 6 with 1195 viewsWarwickHunt

Man on 14:37 - Mar 6 by jacabertawe

Deke Leonard's books are cracking reads.

Yep - highly recommended. Funny as f*ck too.

That's one of the weakest tracks they did though. Ironic innit.
Man on 08:48 - Mar 7 with 1145 viewsPegojack

Man on 15:58 - Mar 6 by WarwickHunt

Yep - highly recommended. Funny as f*ck too.

That's one of the weakest tracks they did though. Ironic innit.

Indeed.

Have loved that band all my life, they bring back so many memories of my time as a teenager in Port Talbot and Swansea.

For any youngsters who want to know what Man were really about, have a listen to the live version of 'C'mon' on the 'Back into the Future' album. Sublime.
Man on 09:16 - Mar 7 with 1134 viewsllangyfelach

Not that fussed on Schoolboy Q to be honest, but will get this listened to. Diolch Dazzler

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Man on 10:27 - Mar 7 with 1114 viewsWarwickHunt

Man on 08:48 - Mar 7 by Pegojack

Indeed.

Have loved that band all my life, they bring back so many memories of my time as a teenager in Port Talbot and Swansea.

For any youngsters who want to know what Man were really about, have a listen to the live version of 'C'mon' on the 'Back into the Future' album. Sublime.

If you can remember a Man gig in south Wales you weren't there...

Happy days.

Saw them at Fairfield Halls, Croydon - lights go down, hum of guitars being plugged in, shuffle of feet, the air of expectation...

Ryan pipes up with - "we're gonna start playing in a minute and the lights will come on. It's gonna look f*cking brilliant like!

Not so much a band, more an institution.
Man on 12:30 - Mar 7 with 1085 viewssunshinehead

Deke Leonard still plays Swansea every Christmas.
Man on 21:04 - Mar 7 with 1024 viewsNogginthenog

Yes i believe Martin Ace also does the odd gig with the "Knees" always worth a look in.
Man on 21:33 - Mar 7 with 1009 viewsborinifanclub

listen to angel easy and spunk rock on the greasy truckers live album...........fabulous guitar work and terry williams drumming is fantastic.

if you checkout the christmas at the patti album mawdlam and myself are in the picture titled spiv at the mixer inside the cover.!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024