Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respect! 22:32 - Mar 8 with 4005 viewslonglostjack

Just wondering though how I'd react if one of our players did the same next week and it cost us the game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Respect! on 06:45 - Mar 9 with 3750 viewsJohnw102

Should have been booked for disputing refs decision.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Respect! on 07:30 - Mar 9 with 3699 viewsdeanscfc

Good to see.
Respect! on 08:46 - Mar 9 with 3589 viewsWarwickHunt

Respect! on 07:30 - Mar 9 by deanscfc

Good to see.

Ashley Young should be tied to a chair, forcibly kept awake and made to watch that until he lapses into a coma.
Respect! on 08:48 - Mar 9 with 3576 viewsMisterGaz

Would be better if he didn't dive in the first place..
Respect! on 08:55 - Mar 9 with 3557 viewsicecoldjack

Sportsmanship is still alive and well in the world !

Amazing amount of respect for the game shown by that player. if a Swans player did that in the most critical of games id be very proud . I would never want us to win a game by cheating which is why Chico gets on my t!ts when he does his play acting .

Nice video to see fair play.
Respect! on 08:59 - Mar 9 with 3547 viewsJackfath

Win at all costs. It's a money game and if one of ours did that in a game I'd be gutted, especially if we lost and it put us in trouble at the bottom end of the league.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Respect! on 09:32 - Mar 9 with 3485 viewsSkaFace

Similar to Fowler in the Liverpool v Arsenal game many years ago. Fowler said no penalty but ref didn't reverse the call. Fowler took the pen, saved by Seaman but scored by another player.

What if he deliberately missed it or passed it to the keeper?

I think Neymar missed a penalty a few years ago along the same lines but wasn't certain if it was done deliberately.
Respect! on 10:35 - Mar 9 with 3390 viewsicecoldjack

Respect! on 08:59 - Mar 9 by Jackfath

Win at all costs. It's a money game and if one of ours did that in a game I'd be gutted, especially if we lost and it put us in trouble at the bottom end of the league.

Not for me, the whole idea of sport is that the best person/team win on the day , just because a culture of cheating has enveloped alot of aspects of sport doesnt mean that i will change my own principles to follow it or accept it .

Thats just my own view, if the swans need people to cheat to keep them in the league then they int good enough anyway are they ?
Login to get fewer ads

Respect! on 10:50 - Mar 10 with 3042 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Respect! on 12:45 - Mar 10 with 2947 viewsPlasticman

Respect! on 09:32 - Mar 9 by SkaFace

Similar to Fowler in the Liverpool v Arsenal game many years ago. Fowler said no penalty but ref didn't reverse the call. Fowler took the pen, saved by Seaman but scored by another player.

What if he deliberately missed it or passed it to the keeper?

I think Neymar missed a penalty a few years ago along the same lines but wasn't certain if it was done deliberately.

video is not available for me to see. But the debate reminds me of the time the coach of the danish national team ordered his team to miss a penalty on purpose because the penalty decision was ludicrous.

Plastic since 2012

Respect! on 14:00 - Mar 10 with 2880 viewsGlyn1

"This video has been removed by the user."

I think that you have to obey the referee's decisions, good or bad.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Respect! on 20:52 - Mar 10 with 2721 viewsjackb

Respect! on 08:59 - Mar 9 by Jackfath

says as much about you than it would the player involved
Respect! on 20:54 - Mar 10 with 2709 viewsjackb

you can see it here now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26522196
Respect! on 15:18 - Mar 11 with 2538 viewstimendalli

total respect for the player. my father and several other parents threatened too take us out of the swansea schoolboys team in the early 80s for teaching us how too dive.

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024