Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Council tax boundaries 17:21 - Mar 10 with 1665 viewsJackfath

Hello.

I've had a Demand notice for the 14/15 financial year.

However I have no details on last years bill. Cant find one online. Anyone know how much they've increased this years compared to last?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 17:27 - Mar 10 with 1650 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I believe it's 5% up on last year.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:40 - Mar 10 with 1582 viewslifelong

Received mine today, it's gone up by £60.65p which is a 5% increase.
Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:47 - Mar 10 with 1574 viewsJackfath

Thanks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:49 - Mar 10 with 1571 viewsPhil_S

Good to see Swansea Council increasing their costs in excess of the rate of inflation which for many means that the city has become more expensive to live in year on year in real terms
Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:53 - Mar 10 with 1565 views3swan

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:49 - Mar 10 by Phil_S

Good to see Swansea Council increasing their costs in excess of the rate of inflation which for many means that the city has become more expensive to live in year on year in real terms

They have the running of a stadium to cover
Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:53 - Mar 10 with 1561 viewsJackfath

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:49 - Mar 10 by Phil_S

They are wasting thousands down there. It's a disgrace.

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:55 - Mar 10 with 1546 viewschrisr

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 17:27 - Mar 10 by Joe_bradshaw

I believe it's 5% up on last year.

Whereas the average english increase is less than 1%

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 19:14 - Mar 10 with 1494 viewsjack_lord

Average band D council tax for Wales for 2013-14 is £1,226. This includes £1,000 for county councils, £199 for police and £27 for community councils. Figures for billing authorities, including the police elements, vary from £974 in Pembrokeshire to £1,526 in Blaenau Gwent.
County council increases in band D council tax for 2013-14 average £29 or 2.9%. Police increases average £9 or 4.8%. These increases combine to produce an average band D rise of £38 or 3.2%.
Vale of Glamorgan has the largest band D percentage increase (including community council and police elements) of 5.0%. Monmouthshire has the smallest overall band D percentage increase of 0.6%.
In England, around 59% of authorities are estimated to freeze council tax in 2013-14 in exchange for additional funding from Central Government. The estimated average increase for English authorities is 0.8%.
Welsh average band D council tax is 84% of the latest estimated figure of £1,456 for England.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 20:34 - Mar 10 with 1409 viewsJackhero

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 18:53 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

They are wasting thousands down there. It's a disgrace.

Plus they're now only allowing 3 black bags of rubbish every two weeks now per swansea household. This can only go one way.....fly tipping.....putting your rubbish in your neighbours pile when they ain't looking......increased admin warning people not to put too much rubbish out and to recycle more...a lot of waste here and it's mostly created by the ejits in the council itself!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 21:31 - Mar 10 with 1374 viewsAndy1300

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 20:34 - Mar 10 by Jackhero

Plus they're now only allowing 3 black bags of rubbish every two weeks now per swansea household. This can only go one way.....fly tipping.....putting your rubbish in your neighbours pile when they ain't looking......increased admin warning people not to put too much rubbish out and to recycle more...a lot of waste here and it's mostly created by the ejits in the council itself!

My mate went to the tip in gorseinon and the guy went through people's black bags to see what was in them....if there is wrong stuff in them he sends you home with them

Now that's a recipe for fly tipping to take off if ever there was

Number 1 team in Wales

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 21:33 - Mar 10 with 1370 viewsRancid

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 21:31 - Mar 10 by Andy1300

My mate went to the tip in gorseinon and the guy went through people's black bags to see what was in them....if there is wrong stuff in them he sends you home with them

Now that's a recipe for fly tipping to take off if ever there was

They're fussy f*****s down there.Briton Ferry too.The best one is on the road between Cross Hands and Carmarthen (Nantgarw).They couldn't give a shit what you bring in.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 21:35]
Swansea Council tax boundaries on 21:38 - Mar 10 with 1359 viewsNeath_Jack

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 21:33 - Mar 10 by Rancid

They're fussy f*****s down there.Briton Ferry too.The best one is on the road between Cross Hands and Carmarthen (Nantgarw).They couldn't give a shit what you bring in.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 21:35]

I went down there with a couple of bags full of kids board games and toys etc. They wanted me to separate the board games pieces, take the bits of card out and place in one skip, the plastic bits in another one, i would have been there days.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea Council tax boundaries on 22:42 - Mar 10 with 1296 viewsFree_Willy

In Cardiff they want to go to monthly bin collections.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-24295961
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024