Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every silver lining has a cloud........ 23:54 - Mar 11 with 5176 viewsJethroJack

.....when we beat the Baggies on Saturday, we'll be doing the Redturds a favour.....bollox!!
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 12:05 - Mar 12 with 3823 viewsCatullus

No we won't, not if Sunderland win their games in hand and move away from the drop zone!! We'll just be dropping the Baggies further in the sh*t!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 12:09 - Mar 12 with 3816 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 12:05 - Mar 12 by Catullus

No we won't, not if Sunderland win their games in hand and move away from the drop zone!! We'll just be dropping the Baggies further in the sh*t!!

One of Sunderland's games in hand is at home to West Brom........

We just need to get at least 38 points and let the rest take care of themselves.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 13:41 - Mar 12 with 3716 viewsItchySphincter

Am I right in thinking that if Sunderland win their games in hand they go above us?

A draw to WBA won't be a disaster as it maintains the staus quo, we just need to make sure we don't lose and then they won't catch us.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 13:49 - Mar 12 with 3690 viewsmonmouth

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 13:41 - Mar 12 by ItchySphincter

Am I right in thinking that if Sunderland win their games in hand they go above us?

A draw to WBA won't be a disaster as it maintains the staus quo, we just need to make sure we don't lose and then they won't catch us.

Away to Man City and Liverpool................aye.......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 14:23 - Mar 12 with 3644 viewsProudJackCity65

I really don't give a Toss how our results will affect any teams including the redturds.

I support Swansea City and I want us to go out and try win every game remaining and the boys give 100% passionate performance which hopefully Garry will motivate them to play.

No Fizzling out the end of this season like last year. Garry won't allow that.

Like I said.. I don't give toss what happens to them up the road. They are on a different journey to us. They are run differently money seems to motivate and rule their heads and hearts. Not pride, tradition, dignity, respect and attractive football.

Besides which, they will always have money thrown at them (being the capital) and they will always benefit from having better opportunities in that respect whether they make best of those opportunities or not. Silver lining?..I think Capital Silver spoon in their mouth is more appropriate.

Don't worry..if they get relegated they will be back with yet more funds (undeserved) and that's where pride goes out of the window. At least we are run sensibly and built the club up over the years with patience.

sellouts (and i don't mean stadium tickets)
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 15:12 - Mar 12 with 3557 viewsmonmouth

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 14:23 - Mar 12 by ProudJackCity65

I really don't give a Toss how our results will affect any teams including the redturds.

I support Swansea City and I want us to go out and try win every game remaining and the boys give 100% passionate performance which hopefully Garry will motivate them to play.

No Fizzling out the end of this season like last year. Garry won't allow that.

Like I said.. I don't give toss what happens to them up the road. They are on a different journey to us. They are run differently money seems to motivate and rule their heads and hearts. Not pride, tradition, dignity, respect and attractive football.

Besides which, they will always have money thrown at them (being the capital) and they will always benefit from having better opportunities in that respect whether they make best of those opportunities or not. Silver lining?..I think Capital Silver spoon in their mouth is more appropriate.

Don't worry..if they get relegated they will be back with yet more funds (undeserved) and that's where pride goes out of the window. At least we are run sensibly and built the club up over the years with patience.

sellouts (and i don't mean stadium tickets)

Nope. When they are relegated they are done (spelled eff you, sea que, Edie). They won't be back and they won't be missed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 15:30 - Mar 12 with 3538 viewsProudJackCity65

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 15:12 - Mar 12 by monmouth

Nope. When they are relegated they are done (spelled eff you, sea que, Edie). They won't be back and they won't be missed.

You may be right about them not making it back if they are relegated. But I think the reason they got up this time was because they could not stand seeing Swansea in the PL. So as long as Swansea are in the PL, they will always have a big reason to get promoted back up to PL no matter what it takes.

Won't be missed? I agree with that.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 21:18 - Mar 12 with 3399 viewsDewi1jack

"When we beat the baggies, we will be doing the redtits a favour."
No we won't.
They'll be quite happy trying to park the bus at toffee land and trying to keep the Everton score down below double figures.
Face facts. They are going down.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 21:30 - Mar 12 with 3371 viewsCatullus

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 13:41 - Mar 12 by ItchySphincter

We don't really want to maintain the status quo though, do we?

We want to move further ahead of the pack, the sooner we are safe, the better!!
Given WBA have an injury crisis of their own right now, this might be classed a should win game?
Brunt and Yacob will apparently both be missing, as will Lugano and maybe their right back too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 21:37 - Mar 12 with 3363 viewsRancid

Let's be honest they've brought nothing to the Premier League other than laughter for 91 other clubs fans.They have no identity or direction and have been overshadowed by Hull and Palace ffs.Someone said on here recently that they won't miss the derby or them in the same league as us and I agree.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 07:55 - Mar 13 with 3271 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 08:02 - Mar 13 with 3258 viewsItchySphincter

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 21:30 - Mar 12 by Catullus

Given WBA have an injury crisis of their own right now, this might be classed a should win game?
Brunt and Yacob will apparently both be missing, as will Lugano and maybe their right back too.

Not saying we should aim for the draw, rather look at the bigger picture. Why burden yourself with 'must win' games unnecessarily? Obviously a win would be the preference but a draw would change little and with games running out it could be considered adequate.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 08:02 - Mar 13 with 3258 viewsJethroJack

I repeat.....WHEN we beat the Baggies on Saturday, we do the Redturds a favour.

In spite of what some have said above, this is an un-deniable (mathematical) FACT.

Likewise, WHEN we also take points off Norwich, Hull, Villa & Sunderland....it helps the TURDS.

So, this is an unfortunate consequence of something that just HAS TO BE DONE.

To be clear to those of you who get easily confused, I'm NOT saying that the above means they will necessarily survive due to us.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2014 9:03]
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 09:18 - Mar 13 with 3213 viewsjohnlangy

They have home games against Liverpool and Chelsea plus this Saturday's away game against Everton. Given normal service they will almost certainly lose all three with a goal diff of 6 or more. That means they will need 4 wins out of the other six games giving 37 points which will probably be enough. Of the six 2 are at home (they have a decent home record) and 4 are away (they have an awful away record).

I can't see them getting more than 34 if that.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 10:14 - Mar 13 with 3169 viewsScoobyDoo

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 08:02 - Mar 13 by JethroJack

In spite of what some have said above, this is an un-deniable (mathematical) FACT.

Likewise, WHEN we also take points off Norwich, Hull, Villa & Sunderland....it helps the TURDS.

To be clear to those of you who get easily confused, I'm NOT saying that the above means they will necessarily survive due to us.

Too bl00dy right, you should always do the Capital City a favour,.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 11:56 - Mar 13 with 3146 viewsBloodyhills

We need the 3 points, don't care about the Redbirds one way or the other.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 12:26 - Mar 13 with 3131 viewsJethroJack

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 10:14 - Mar 13 by ScoobyDoo

Too bl00dy right, you should always do the Capital City a favour,.

Let's face it, you could do with all the help you can get, especially when you're so dire & can't help yourselves.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 13:17 - Mar 13 with 3089 viewsProudJackCity65

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 21:30 - Mar 12 by Catullus

yep..both Jones and Reid are their only right backs. Jones is out and Reid could still be out this weekend. Left side sounds good for swansea to attack. plus with yacob out Mulumbu is going to have a tough time in defensive midfield. I would love to see Shelvey back for this one.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 16:28 - Mar 13 with 3006 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 13:17 - Mar 13 by ProudJackCity65

yep..both Jones and Reid are their only right backs. Jones is out and Reid could still be out this weekend. Left side sounds good for swansea to attack. plus with yacob out Mulumbu is going to have a tough time in defensive midfield. I would love to see Shelvey back for this one.

Shelvey out and Dyer doubtful according to the EP.

Pablo OK and Michu on the bench apparently.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 16:48 - Mar 13 with 2986 viewsDavillin

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 11:56 - Mar 13 by Bloodyhills

We need the 3 points, don't care about the Redbirds one way or the other.

That's my viewpoint, too.

Toughen up, everyone.

Collateral damage. "Some's gotta win, some's gotta lose. Good-time Charlie's got the blues."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 23:17 - Mar 13 with 2883 viewsProudJackCity65

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 16:28 - Mar 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Shelvey out and Dyer doubtful according to the EP.

Pablo OK and Michu on the bench apparently.

that's more than enough to do the job then. Pablo looks much better recently with monk giving him a try in the center. I think we will cope without Jonjo's long diagonals for this game :o)
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 10:42 - Mar 17 with 2814 viewsDyfnant

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 08:02 - Mar 13 by JethroJack

How are those facts working out for you

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 10:54 - Mar 17 with 2802 viewsJethroJack

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 10:42 - Mar 17 by Dyfnant

How are those facts working out for you

Why then ...did you think we were going to lose?
Any phucker can be a smart-arse....after the event.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 11:06 - Mar 17 with 2786 viewsApeShit

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 10:54 - Mar 17 by JethroJack

Why then ...did you think we were going to lose?
Any phucker can be a smart-arse....after the event.

You just tried to be one before the event.
Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 11:20 - Mar 17 with 2752 viewsJethroJack

Every silver lining has a cloud........ on 11:06 - Mar 17 by ApeShit

You just tried to be one before the event.

Sure fire way to get a nibble....especially on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024