Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we dont win today... 14:56 - Mar 15 with 1657 views08olesen

I think there is an argument for getting rid of harry now.

Not because i think we will make a great run for the autos without him, but because it will give a new manager a chance to see the team before next season.

Austin should not be the be all and end all of our team! Regardless of what league we are in, there will be injuries we need to learn how to progress with them.

Poll: Who will the other play off

If we dont win today... on 15:07 - Mar 15 with 1633 viewsPommyhoop

We cant afford to pay the useless c'nt off tho.
I'd limp on along with him but actively and seriously start looking at replacements for next season ( plural because we have to ditch his sh!te back up staff).
Then just hope he's got enough decency to retire and blame it on the knee.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

If we dont win today... on 15:21 - Mar 15 with 1605 viewsDiscodroid

If we dont win today... on 15:07 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

We cant afford to pay the useless c'nt off tho.
I'd limp on along with him but actively and seriously start looking at replacements for next season ( plural because we have to ditch his sh!te back up staff).
Then just hope he's got enough decency to retire and blame it on the knee.

if we dont win today pom im joining a cult where we get to sleep with goats,elves and drink virgins blood.come to think of it just another day in the kings head chingford.. what time is it there mate??

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

If we dont win today... on 15:23 - Mar 15 with 1599 viewsPommyhoop

If we dont win today... on 15:21 - Mar 15 by Discodroid

if we dont win today pom im joining a cult where we get to sleep with goats,elves and drink virgins blood.come to think of it just another day in the kings head chingford.. what time is it there mate??

I.22 AM..
Me listening on Player Comms..I cant believe I'm doing this again..
No streams yet??

If we dont win today... on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 1572 viewsDiscodroid

If we dont win today... on 15:23 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

I.22 AM..
Me listening on Player Comms..I cant believe I'm doing this again..
No streams yet??

nah nothing mate. you deserve a medal !!.

qpr ..the love that dare not speak its name!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

If we dont win today... on 16:12 - Mar 15 with 1551 viewsPommyhoop

If we dont win today... on 15:21 - Mar 15 by Discodroid

Look at Joe FFS. Cant even do Simon Says..

If we dont win today... on 16:17 - Mar 15 with 1539 viewsDiscodroid

If we dont win today... on 16:12 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

hahahahaha.

i told ya mate... "easter monday, pitt the younger and 1941"..whenever he goes to the doctors.

its like me and technology.

i have no understanding of technology beyond 1996.

i dont even understand adverts in the paper, on tv, on radio and what merchandise it is that is being sold.
i dont know what blu tooth is.

i was looking at an ad in the metro the other night on the way home from work, i could'nt decipher if it was selling a dog, a hairpiece,trainers or something called an 'android app.'
everyone on the train was operating some form of equipment that could only be operated using the power of the vulcan mind melt, or will alone , if you prefer.

i dont understand mixlr,sound cloud or zip files.i dont understand 'oyster'

im clinging to the raft of a simple ,innocent age in choppy seas, being engulfed in the tidal waves of techno jargon

whenever young lads on here post posts ,i feel like im in the prescence of a higher being, some omnipotent lifeform,if you will.

i leave the forum with my head bowed.

i know how to make a nice lasagne, pop in a dvd and remove a womans vagina with an electric carving knife.

apparently, so im told, these skills are not enough to see me through the rest of my life , so now i must understand 'netflix' if i wish to remain within the parameters of a normal society.
technology fck off!!

If we dont win today... on 16:26 - Mar 15 with 1531 viewsPommyhoop

Electric carving knife??
Snob !!

If we dont win today... on 16:31 - Mar 15 with 1522 viewsDiscodroid

If we dont win today... on 16:26 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

Electric carving knife??
Snob !!

faiir enough, swiss army knife...
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 16:32]

Login to get fewer ads

If we dont win today... on 17:07 - Mar 15 with 1505 viewsDylanP

There will be a bunch of people from here who will be tremendously disappointed that we managed to pull of a win today and they won't have their opportunity to stick that knife in a little. Ah well, there is always next week, eh?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

If we dont win today... on 17:17 - Mar 15 with 1472 viewsPommyhoop

If we dont win today... on 17:07 - Mar 15 by DylanP

There will be a bunch of people from here who will be tremendously disappointed that we managed to pull of a win today and they won't have their opportunity to stick that knife in a little. Ah well, there is always next week, eh?

GRRRRRRR
I really wish my team who I've supported since my Dad brought me along in 1973
(QPR 3 Stoke 3) Lost today so I have an oppurtunity to stick the knife in a little.
Gutted I stayed up till after 3 am and my team had the audacity to win ..
B@stards!!
Grow up mate.Accept some of us love QPR and have NEVER been sucked in by the bullsh1t surrounding and what IS Harry Redknapp.

If we dont win today... on 17:27 - Mar 15 with 1440 viewsDiscodroid

If we dont win today... on 17:17 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

GRRRRRRR
(QPR 3 Stoke 3) Lost today so I have an oppurtunity to stick the knife in a little.
B@stards!!
Grow up mate.Accept some of us love QPR and have NEVER been sucked in by the bullsh1t surrounding and what IS Harry Redknapp.

i can only add tens of thousands of pounds and support since 1977, to cast an opinion on such matters....

i was in the crowd as a nipper when stan shot a hole thru the table at superstars.

my late grandad took me , who had only been to rangers since 1949..hope this means i can express an opinion.

If we dont win today... on 17:47 - Mar 15 with 1404 viewsTrom

If we dont win today... on 16:17 - Mar 15 by Discodroid

hahahahaha.

i told ya mate... "easter monday, pitt the younger and 1941"..whenever he goes to the doctors.

its like me and technology.

i have no understanding of technology beyond 1996.

i dont even understand adverts in the paper, on tv, on radio and what merchandise it is that is being sold.
i dont know what blu tooth is.

i was looking at an ad in the metro the other night on the way home from work, i could'nt decipher if it was selling a dog, a hairpiece,trainers or something called an 'android app.'
everyone on the train was operating some form of equipment that could only be operated using the power of the vulcan mind melt, or will alone , if you prefer.

i dont understand mixlr,sound cloud or zip files.i dont understand 'oyster'

im clinging to the raft of a simple ,innocent age in choppy seas, being engulfed in the tidal waves of techno jargon

whenever young lads on here post posts ,i feel like im in the prescence of a higher being, some omnipotent lifeform,if you will.

i leave the forum with my head bowed.

i know how to make a nice lasagne, pop in a dvd and remove a womans vagina with an electric carving knife.

apparently, so im told, these skills are not enough to see me through the rest of my life , so now i must understand 'netflix' if i wish to remain within the parameters of a normal society.
technology fck off!!

Well if Mi5 and the CIA are monitoring the internet then your electric knife comments will be raising eye brows!
If we dont win today... on 17:50 - Mar 15 with 1397 viewsPommyhoop

If we dont win today... on 17:27 - Mar 15 by Discodroid

i can only add tens of thousands of pounds and support since 1977, to cast an opinion on such matters....

i was in the crowd as a nipper when stan shot a hole thru the table at superstars.

my late grandad took me , who had only been to rangers since 1949..hope this means i can express an opinion.

HA ..I remember watching that Superstars as a kid gutted and not understanding why my Old Man was pissing himself .
I know now.
Uuu RRrrrrrrs...

If we dont win today... on 18:11 - Mar 15 with 1370 viewswood_hoop

If we dont win today... on 17:27 - Mar 15 by Discodroid

Jeeze Disco, you really have lost a grip on how things are, 'History' of football only began in 1992, the year Sky annouced to the world with girls, their nicker level skirts and pom poms that the game had been dragged from its primeval drudgery and was now 'hip'.

I also have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21 st century, I still thought unyil a short while ago the digital watch and Sinclair bike was almost advanced alien technology, felt ashamed I could add up the cost of a round of drinks in my head, and not use a till that did all the work for you in ten minutes rather than the millisecond my feeble brain had the termity to encroach.

Are flares still in fashion ?
If we dont win today... on 18:13 - Mar 15 with 1367 viewsessextaxiboy

If we dont win today... on 17:17 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

GRRRRRRR
B@stards!!

Just support the team and the manager in post .. its not hard ..say your piece in 13 odd games time ...
If we dont win today... on 18:33 - Mar 15 with 1336 viewsPommyhoop

If we dont win today... on 18:13 - Mar 15 by essextaxiboy

Just support the team and the manager in post .. its not hard ..say your piece in 13 odd games time ...

No mate . He's a sh1t manager . He's bleeding us dry .Just as Hughes did.And as Hughes he has not got a f@cking clue. Just like Hughes his coaching staff have no clue either.
I honestly cant believe how people were sucked in by that 'England manager' bollix..
You obviously dont know any Spuds or West Ham supporters..

If we dont win today... on 18:57 - Mar 15 with 1323 viewsDiscodroid

If we dont win today... on 18:11 - Mar 15 by wood_hoop

Jeeze Disco, you really have lost a grip on how things are, 'History' of football only began in 1992, the year Sky annouced to the world with girls, their nicker level skirts and pom poms that the game had been dragged from its primeval drudgery and was now 'hip'.

I also have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21 st century, I still thought unyil a short while ago the digital watch and Sinclair bike was almost advanced alien technology, felt ashamed I could add up the cost of a round of drinks in my head, and not use a till that did all the work for you in ten minutes rather than the millisecond my feeble brain had the termity to encroach.

Are flares still in fashion ?

sorry woody, i stand corrected. 1992 was indeed year zero of football.

if only players still looked like this..

a haircut you could set your watch to.

"he 's hair style ,its neither meat nor fish"
a description of oliver khans hair by the guardian 2004 euro's

If we dont win today... on 19:08 - Mar 15 with 1291 viewsPommyhoop

If we dont win today... on 18:57 - Mar 15 by Discodroid

sorry woody, i stand corrected. 1992 was indeed year zero of football.

if only players still looked like this..

a haircut you could set your watch to.

"he 's hair style ,its neither meat nor fish"
a description of oliver khans hair by the guardian 2004 euro's

That Oliver Khan Doo is still the Doo of choice over here in the Pubs an Clubs of Brisbane
The Mullet I believe its called..

If we dont win today... on 19:35 - Mar 15 with 1262 viewsessextaxiboy

If we dont win today... on 18:33 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

No mate . He's a sh1t manager . He's bleeding us dry .Just as Hughes did.And as Hughes he has not got a f@cking clue. Just like Hughes his coaching staff have no clue either.
I honestly cant believe how people were sucked in by that 'England manager' bollix..
You obviously dont know any Spuds or West Ham supporters..

Are you sure ? ESSEX??..... I am surrounded by West Ham fans . Mrs Taxiboy works for West
Hams club dentist .

We won .... end of
If we dont win today... on 23:53 - Mar 15 with 1191 viewsPommyhoop

If we dont win today... on 19:35 - Mar 15 by essextaxiboy

Are you sure ? ESSEX??..... I am surrounded by West Ham fans . Mrs Taxiboy works for West
Hams club dentist .

We won .... end of

HA.. Feel for you mate .Round here and at work it seems that 4 out of 5 Poms are Essex/Rise of the footsoldier types. The other 1% seem to be Liverpool.
Have a word with them .In my experiance most of them think H is a useless w@nker
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 23:57]

If we dont win today... on 21:38 - Mar 18 with 1087 views08olesen

Offer still stands, i really dont see the point in keeping 'Arry after tonights performance and the performances in general this season. He should bow out and save us the money

Poll: Who will the other play off

If we dont win today... on 22:03 - Mar 18 with 997 viewsCambsHoop

If we dont win today... on 22:16 - Mar 18 with 954 viewslongbottom

Unless my eyes deceive me, I still a seven point gap 'twixt us and fakes in 7th?
If we dont win today... on 22:28 - Mar 18 with 910 viewsHenryQPR

that is a f*****g hilarious picture! I really fear for my club and have been watching them since the 60's - I have always been a big Harry fan but I am beginning to wonder. Players don't give a sh1t that's the main problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024