Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. 15:36 - Mar 18 with 6687 viewsSwanzay

A few years to late.....

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=385995&start=0&rid=0
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 07:19 - Mar 20 with 1296 viewsdailew

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:37 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I look forward to our one in the not too distant future.

I don't think so.

No matter how bad things get you Manure fans are notorious for just bending over and taking it.

[Post edited 20 Mar 2014 7:21]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 07:36 - Mar 20 with 1280 viewsDr_Winston

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:12 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

I believe that chap is an accountant.

Not a very good one. He's been predicting their return to profitability and financial stability since Hammam was there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:29 - Mar 20 with 1230 viewsjohnlangy

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:12 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

I believe that chap is an accountant.

Even more stupid than I thought then.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:39 - Mar 20 with 1223 viewsjohnlangy

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:40 - Mar 19 by Oldjack

do you really think Tan will stay if you drop ? i know he's not all there but even he's not that dull to splash the cash again

In spite of their very real relegation situation he has been dull enough to authorise the cost of extending the stadium.

Now that's dull whatever way you look at it.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:45 - Mar 20 with 1219 viewsDewi1jack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:39 - Mar 20 by johnlangy

In spite of their very real relegation situation he has been dull enough to authorise the cost of extending the stadium.

This.
He could have just sold tickets for each half, the way that lot do fire drills

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:46 - Mar 20 with 1219 viewsjohnlangy

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 23:36 - Mar 19 by Dewi1jack

Worse case scenario. (if not the best case scenario, it will be the funniest)
What if he sells or gives away all your players, plays the youth team (paying them a few hundred a week) and just pockets the parachute payments? Nothing says that money for 4 years has to go on players or even to the club
Any business will have an exit plan for risky investments. And you shower are definitely a risky investment.
Don't lose any sleep over him losing money if he flogs your club. He won't lose any and you lot will be down in the basement before you know it.
If you go to bed with the Devil...

Exactly. That's the first £60 m covered (parachute payments). Selling Medel, Caulker and Marshall would bring in a healthy chunk which would pay off what's still owed on them and leave another £10 m or so for himself. Then he may decide that the training ground (which he owns as it's an asset) would be put to better use as a hotel or whatever.

And after all that's done he'll just sell the Club. It may not be worth very much by then but a couple of million extra always helps.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 10:05 - Mar 20 with 1206 viewsmonmouth

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:45 - Mar 20 by Dewi1jack

This.
He could have just sold tickets for each half, the way that lot do fire drills

To be fair after watching the behaviour of our lot after Wubba's second, I wouldn't be throwing any stones.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 10:14 - Mar 20 with 1202 viewsDewi1jack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 10:05 - Mar 20 by monmouth

To be fair after watching the behaviour of our lot after Wubba's second, I wouldn't be throwing any stones.

I know. Realised that after I posted it as a bit of banter
Still trying to come to terms with customers instead of fans sat behind me

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 10:23 - Mar 20 with 1199 viewsNeathJack

Their CEO is minuted as saying in a recent meeting with their fans groups that they are on course for a £12m profit this season.

I'm assuming he also has some magic beans.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 10:29 - Mar 20 with 1186 viewsmonmouth

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 10:23 - Mar 20 by NeathJack

Their CEO is minuted as saying in a recent meeting with their fans groups that they are on course for a £12m profit this season.

Well there's a fair bit of leeway in maipulating 'profits' (RBS announced a 'profit' of about 7 Billion three months before it was basically bust), but to turn that shower of s**t into even a pretend surplus would take more than magic beans. Magic mushrooms more like, if anyone is to believe it.

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 11:46 - Mar 20 with 1153 viewsllangyfelach

Don't Sack Mackay, Malky Mackay etc etc etc

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 16:54 - Mar 20 with 1095 viewsOldjack

in that case he's duller than dishwater ,god i hope they go down

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:25 - Mar 20 with 1052 viewsUxbridge

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 07:36 - Mar 20 by Dr_Winston

Not a very good one. He's been predicting their return to profitability and financial stability since Hammam was there.

I was told he was the administrator for Barry Town who then handed the keys to a bloke who made Petty look sane. Anyone know if that's true? Having read his stuff in the past it does seem rather rose-tinted to say the least.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:28 - Mar 20 with 1046 viewsUxbridge

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 10:23 - Mar 20 by NeathJack

It's quite possible. Transfer fees are amortised over their contracts now, which was their big outlay. They've taken a few hits this year though.

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 21:53 - Mar 20 with 1007 viewsmorningstar

You sitting down John? Ok good! This is going to come as a shock, but some seem to believe 'over there' that UEFA are paying for the expansion as they are holding the Europa league final!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 23:37 - Mar 20 with 983 viewsEdmundo

After the 'Lord mayors show' eh!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 23:45 - Mar 20 with 977 viewsNatterjack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:43 - Mar 19 by Julian

Again, I'm happy to be educated - if Tan ups sticks and walks away now, who stands to lose the money he has loaned the club?

If Tan packs his bags and walks away he won't lose a penny. There's a playing squad (albeit an abysmal one) to sell and four years of parachute payments to stuff into his high trouser pocket.

The Basseys are delusional - He may be a lunatic, but he's not a fool..... Debt to equity??
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 23:57 - Mar 20 with 967 viewsUxbridge

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 23:45 - Mar 20 by Natterjack

If Tan packs his bags and walks away he won't lose a penny. There's a playing squad (albeit an abysmal one) to sell and four years of parachute payments to stuff into his high trouser pocket.

The Basseys are delusional - He may be a lunatic, but he's not a fool..... Debt to equity??

No, it's totally plausible he's just going to convert all the debt to equity and lose a lot of ability to easily get his money out. Totally plausible.

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:02 - Mar 21 with 925 viewsjohnlangy

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 21:53 - Mar 20 by morningstar

You sitting down John? Ok good! This is going to come as a shock, but some seem to believe 'over there' that UEFA are paying for the expansion as they are holding the Europa league final!

They don't ? Surely ?

So, even though there are at least 100 stadiums around Europe that are already bigger than Cloudcuckooland will ever be, they believe that UEFA decided that they would stage the final at their ground and agree to spend, say, £15 m on extending their place for ONE GAME ?

A joke surely.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:06 - Mar 21 with 921 viewsDarran

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:02 - Mar 21 by johnlangy

They don't ? Surely ?

So, even though there are at least 100 stadiums around Europe that are already bigger than Cloudcuckooland will ever be, they believe that UEFA decided that they would stage the final at their ground and agree to spend, say, £15 m on extending their place for ONE GAME ?

A joke surely.

http://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/news/newsid=2056552.html

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:11 - Mar 21 with 917 viewsmonmouth

That will have cost Tan in 'greasing the wheels' so he must think he's getting something back. I hope that poxy council or the wag aren't up to anything here.

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:29 - Mar 21 with 910 viewsjohnlangy

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:06 - Mar 21 by Darran

http://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/news/newsid=2056552.html

I knew the game was being staged there.

But morningstar reckons that they believe that EUFA are paying for the extension. That's the joke.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 12:44 - Mar 21 with 873 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:29 - Mar 21 by johnlangy

I knew the game was being staged there.

But morningstar reckons that they believe that EUFA are paying for the extension. That's the joke.

Serious question - was there a bidding stage to host this game and if so how much did the WAG chip in ?
Mind you , it's the nearest the words "Cardiff City" and "European final" will ever come to being in the same sentence .
A nice gesture by the assembly to engender some much needed self respect which had largely disappeared from the supporters of the inadequate sell out loser club .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 16:49 - Mar 21 with 831 viewsScoobyDoo

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 12:44 - Mar 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Serious question - was there a bidding stage to host this game and if so how much did the WAG chip in ?
Mind you , it's the nearest the words "Cardiff City" and "European final" will ever come to being in the same sentence .
A nice gesture by the assembly to engender some much needed self respect which had largely disappeared from the supporters of the inadequate sell out loser club .

Don't want to p*ss on your chips Bryn (well alright then) but we have got to a semi and quarter final in the past bud, you're probably too young to remember though, either that or you are getting forgetful son?
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 16:58 - Mar 21 with 823 viewsOldjack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 16:49 - Mar 21 by ScoobyDoo

Don't want to p*ss on your chips Bryn (well alright then) but we have got to a semi and quarter final in the past bud, you're probably too young to remember though, either that or you are getting forgetful son?

Oi tw*thead you in the protest tomorrow then ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024