Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 21:05 - Mar 22 with 929 viewsLiam12345

Anyone think that if he were to have started today we would have had a much better chance? He put pressure on them and from what i watched of him he had some not so bad shots and balls into the box especially the one to michu if that had been bony that would have been a goal.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Shelvey on 23:37 - Mar 22 with 817 viewsnorthwesternjack

He made a huge impact when he came on, we have missed him. I know he loses possession quite a bit but then again so does Canas, who didn't have the best of games today. Hope Monk starts Shelvey against Norwich.
Shelvey on 23:50 - Mar 22 with 777 viewsLiam12345

Shelvey on 23:37 - Mar 22 by northwesternjack

He made a huge impact when he came on, we have missed him. I know he loses possession quite a bit but then again so does Canas, who didn't have the best of games today. Hope Monk starts Shelvey against Norwich.

hes got to and against arsenal i think we can win against arsenal

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Shelvey on 08:31 - Mar 23 with 657 viewsfootball2301

Shelvey on 23:37 - Mar 22 by northwesternjack

and so does hernandes dyer routledge regulary but his passing and vision is best in the side and hes got a bit if bolox about him unlike alot of others
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024