Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs and Levy 17:44 - Apr 3 with 2399 viewsDrWig

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/03/tottenham-daniel-levy-christian-

Interesting comment in there. Our turnover may be much lower than Spurs but we turned a 14-fold greater profit. Though it is in fact a realistic comment as neither would be joining us.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Spurs and Levy on 18:17 - Apr 3 with 2332 viewsPozuelosSideys

Being a big fish in a small pond at clubs like WBA and Villa (in terms of quality) suit players like Lukaku and Benteke.

Not sure if theyd cut it at a top 4 or 5 club,m particularly Benteke.

Lukaku hasnt quite lived up to the standards of last season either. Im happy with Bony personally.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Spurs and Levy on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 2310 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Spurs and Levy on 18:17 - Apr 3 by PozuelosSideys

Being a big fish in a small pond at clubs like WBA and Villa (in terms of quality) suit players like Lukaku and Benteke.

Not sure if theyd cut it at a top 4 or 5 club,m particularly Benteke.

Lukaku hasnt quite lived up to the standards of last season either. Im happy with Bony personally.

His goals per game ratio is slightly better this season than it was at West Brom last year.

12 in 24 this season compared to 17 in 35 last season. He's a good player and one I would have no problem seeing here, but his transfer fee and wages has now outgrown our budget.

Bony has done extremely well this season though so providing he stays next season I don't see us having to splash out on an expensive first choice striker.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Spurs and Levy on 18:26 - Apr 3 with 2302 viewsPozuelosSideys

Spurs and Levy on 18:21 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

His goals per game ratio is slightly better this season than it was at West Brom last year.

12 in 24 this season compared to 17 in 35 last season. He's a good player and one I would have no problem seeing here, but his transfer fee and wages has now outgrown our budget.

Bony has done extremely well this season though so providing he stays next season I don't see us having to splash out on an expensive first choice striker.

Fair point, hes been historically consistent as well. It remains to be seen whether he can do that in a squad which has quality alternatives. Not sure Delofeu (sp?) and Naysmith are that really.

Id be more than happy to see him down here as well (not Benteke tho) although yeh, the wages would be rediculous and his agent is clearly aiming higher.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Spurs and Levy on 01:56 - Apr 4 with 2130 viewssnork44

Spurs and Levy on 18:21 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The problem is that Bony will be going to the African Cup of Nations next season so the Manager will need to sign a decent stricter as cover and that means a permenant deal not a sneaky bid for Borini on loan or some barely decent player from Israel for the season ! A fully fledged signing, do you get the drift Huw?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Spurs and Levy on 07:31 - Apr 4 with 2082 viewsZut_Alors

Levy's credibility has taken a massive hit this year. If it's true that he and Maldini were the ones behind all the summer signings, then questions need to be asked about his judgement. Yes, he may be a good negotiator, but Lamela and Soldado have been spectacular failings.
Spurs and Levy on 14:43 - Apr 4 with 1937 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Spurs and Levy on 07:31 - Apr 4 by Zut_Alors

Levy's credibility has taken a massive hit this year. If it's true that he and Maldini were the ones behind all the summer signings, then questions need to be asked about his judgement. Yes, he may be a good negotiator, but Lamela and Soldado have been spectacular failings.

Lamela cost more than our stadium and I think I only saw him play for them twice.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Spurs and Levy on 18:59 - Apr 4 with 1858 viewsPozuelosSideys

Spurs and Levy on 01:56 - Apr 4 by snork44

The problem is that Bony will be going to the African Cup of Nations next season so the Manager will need to sign a decent stricter as cover and that means a permenant deal not a sneaky bid for Borini on loan or some barely decent player from Israel for the season ! A fully fledged signing, do you get the drift Huw?

F*ck! That never occured to me. Investment needed there more than ever then.

Spurs and Levy on 20:18 - Apr 4 with 1824 viewssomersetsimon

Spurs and Levy on 01:56 - Apr 4 by snork44

Let's hope for a really bad winter so all our games are called off while he's away.

It could be a real problem. Ivory Coast are a good team, so he could be away right to the end of the competition. On the positive side, our new backup striker knows he'll get a run of a few games!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024