Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 17:43 - Apr 5 with 2005 viewslatchford

I accept he's been great in past seasons for us and I do like the guy. But surely everyone can see he's our weak link. Cost us today, at fault against arsenal and has been awful all season.
Full backs should be Taylor and Davies. Is monk picking him because he's his mate??
Rangel on 17:44 - Apr 5 with 1990 viewsshandyjack

Monk has laid blame at Rangel's feet for the goal, problem with Rangel is the sentiment value, i really like and appreciate what he has done but is getting found out a lot recently. No1 priority to replace next season for me

Poll: Expectation for the season

Rangel on 17:48 - Apr 5 with 1967 viewsC_jack

Wrong side of 30, love the guy but I think his time as a starter is up. A hard thing to do but business is business.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Rangel on 17:49 - Apr 5 with 1955 viewsGeoffThom

Part of the overhaul me thinks far too many mistakes this year
Rangel on 17:51 - Apr 5 with 1930 viewsDr_Winston

Will remain an integral squad player and provide superb backup to his replacement, but his time as first choice is up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rangel on 17:53 - Apr 5 with 1908 viewsexiledclaseboy

Make him assistant manager.

Poll: Tory leader

Rangel on 17:55 - Apr 5 with 1883 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Rangel on 17:53 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

Make him assistant manager.

Good idea. Frees up Huw to concentrate on scouting.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Rangel on 17:59 - Apr 5 with 1824 viewsRancid

His successor was playing for the opposition today, or should be anyway.Saying that Hull are a better side than us so there's no chance of us getting him in.

Have I mentioned that on here before?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 17:59]
Rangel on 18:01 - Apr 5 with 1802 viewslifelong

I don't blame Rangel for the goal.

Vorm should have come for that ball today.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 18:02 - Apr 5 with 1787 viewsRancid

Rangel on 18:01 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Totally agree.Although Rangel's time is almost up as a top flight RB
Rangel on 18:55 - Apr 5 with 1624 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Rangel on 18:01 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Vorm should have come for it, but he hardly ever does, so it was up to Angel to deal with it and he didn't.
Rangel on 19:01 - Apr 5 with 1601 viewsVetchitBack

I'm not sure either way if Rangel is as bad as many have made him out to be recently but that was Vorm's error today.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Rangel on 19:19 - Apr 5 with 1553 viewsswancity

Not at his best recently but amongst the best in the business going forward and adequate defensively.

Got two more seasons at this level in him but looks in need of a rest. It's been a long hard season.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Rangel on 19:21 - Apr 5 with 1536 viewsswancity

Yes he's picking all his mates even if they aren't good enough, that way he will really make a name for himself.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Rangel on 19:23 - Apr 5 with 1516 viewsLiam12345

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mart%C3%ADn_Montoya

get him in

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Rangel on 20:26 - Apr 5 with 1434 viewsGowerjack

Rangel on 17:51 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Will remain an integral squad player and provide superb backup to his replacement, but his time as first choice is up.

This.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Rangel on 20:30 - Apr 5 with 1403 viewsGowerjack

Taylor played at RB in the Olympics , he is justifiably upset at not getting game time and will want out in the summer so why not try him at RB ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Rangel on 20:36 - Apr 5 with 1373 viewsLeonisGod

Rangel on 19:19 - Apr 5 by swancity

Not at his best recently but amongst the best in the business going forward and adequate defensively.

Got two more seasons at this level in him but looks in need of a rest. It's been a long hard season.

I think that's the truth of it. He was superb earlier in the season. You don't end up on the scrap heap overnight, he just needs a break (literally and from our 'fans'). Seems like there has to be a scapegoat every time we lose though...
Rangel on 20:43 - Apr 5 with 1338 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Full-backs have been a big weakness for us this season. The system we play demands more from them and overall it's not been good enough, defensively and going forwards.

I'd give Taylor a run on the left for the rest of the season and would even consider Tiendalli on the right for a game or two. A new right-back is absolutely essential in the summer; that's not consigning Angel to the dustbin, just recognizing we need a new chapter at RB - it's been pretty much Angel's territory since he signed for us back in 2007 and serious competition is needed; Angel sharing the duties with a fresh new face is the future....I hope.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Rangel on 22:32 - Apr 5 with 1236 viewsDyfnant

Rangel has probably been my favourite ever player for the swans but the need for a 'backup' capable if starting around 20 games a season is clear to anyone watching us regularly.
Long live the king

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Rangel on 00:25 - Apr 6 with 1138 viewslonglostjack

Sorry but I think that if you're going to have a go at a player it should be done behind closed doors.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Rangel on 02:49 - Apr 6 with 1099 viewsmikl0s

Rangel was piss poor defensively and going forward. It was so frustrating to watch.

Gave the ball away more than the rest of the team combined (that's how it felt). And there is no pace defensively.

He's a great guy and have been a real soldier for the club but his time is now on the bench and as squad player.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Rangel on 09:52 - Apr 6 with 1002 viewsStarsky

Rangel on 00:25 - Apr 6 by longlostjack

Sorry but I think that if you're going to have a go at a player it should be done behind closed doors.

It did surprise me too.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024