Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich 11:18 - Apr 6 with 2041 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Don't like them anyway, but surely they deserve relegation for supplying supporters with those ridiculous yellow fan things.

Cringe.
Norwich on 11:22 - Apr 6 with 2014 viewsQuakerJack

Worst team and worst fans I've seen down the Lib in a long time. Any set of fans that need Delia to get them going deserve to be playing in a Sunday league.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Norwich on 11:37 - Apr 6 with 1957 viewscockneyswan

Norwich on 11:22 - Apr 6 by QuakerJack

Worst team and worst fans I've seen down the Lib in a long time. Any set of fans that need Delia to get them going deserve to be playing in a Sunday league.

COME ON LET' BE 'AVIN YAAA!!!!
Norwich on 11:55 - Apr 6 with 1898 viewsepaul

Fulham do the same thing, they were all over the seats in the neutral end

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Norwich on 12:14 - Apr 6 with 1850 viewsdgt73

Not a Norwich fan, but I hope they dont go down, because that will mean at least one of the bottom 3 will have gone a bit of a run and if that's the case its going to be twitchy bum time for Swans fans.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Norwich on 12:34 - Apr 6 with 1792 viewsDr_Winston

Fail to beat Fulham and it's hard to envisage them getting any more points. With GD that leaves them behind us unless we take a couple of ten goal hammerings.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024