Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible 2nd in charge 23:48 - Apr 29 with 1866 viewsSimonSwansea

First of, let me say this is completely hypothetical (no ITK) and just something i thought maybe could be a shout. And up for debate.

As we kmow, Huw loves stalking targets, and somtimes gets them (recentky emnes).

So if Monk does get the job (hypertically spesking) i cant see too many big names wanting to go in second fiddle.

So what about the other we've stalked, Graeme Jones. Could be a good fit as
Monks second with plenty of inside knowledge and worked together. Plus he has stated previously he does not want to be full manager. Granted youd would have to prize him from Everton/Martinez.

Sorry if already mentioned but just thought was food for thought. My personally choice would be Bielsa/Monk.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2014 23:50]
Possible 2nd in charge on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 1684 viewstomdickharry

Not Graeme Jones yet again.
Possible 2nd in charge on 09:14 - Apr 30 with 1651 viewsDewi1jack

How about someone like Rene Meulensteen backing Garry up.
I know I'll get the "he failed at Fulham" and at Anzhi. Given a lot of time by both clubs though wasn't he? Maybe he's just not cut out to be a manager.
He can't be that bad a coach, otherwise he wouldn't have been working with Yernited's 1st team for so long, helping win a lot of trophies.
Please let's not mention someone, who appears to have been chased, on numerous occasions (if the rumors are true) and has also rejected us (if nothing else, walking away with the little black book.)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Possible 2nd in charge on 13:41 - Apr 30 with 1578 viewssomersetsimon

So why exactly would Jones want to become no 2 at Swansea, rather than no 2 at Everton?
Possible 2nd in charge on 14:03 - Apr 30 with 1503 viewsscottishjack

What about Hoddle part time? Managed Garry Monk at Southampton, and part time means he could carry on his TV work?
Possible 2nd in charge on 17:22 - Apr 30 with 1406 viewsApeShit

I hope the original post and none of the replies are serious.
Possible 2nd in charge on 17:53 - Apr 30 with 1358 viewsSimonSwansea

I didn't say he was my favourite choice, just wouldn't be surprised if it's a rumour, sky sports understands sort of thing (like the past few years)

And nope, there's no logical reason he would leave Everton for us I agree.

Was only opening up a debate for who a possible 2nd could be ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024