Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Jones 20:24 - May 4 with 3868 viewsDarran

Cardiff can't blame off-field issues for drop.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01yhrnj

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dave Jones on 02:46 - May 5 with 823 viewsChief

malkys team would haven put up more of a fight, but you cant polish a turd

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Dave Jones on 10:16 - May 5 with 773 viewsswancity

Dave Jones on 22:43 - May 4 by reddythered

Glad to know you know way more about CCFC than someone who watched every damn game and has done for way too many years.

This mythical platform led to a hell of a lot of shots against, minimising chances created. A platform where the budget had been for the most part wasted. A platform packed full of Championship players. A platform where defensive tactics were deployed against teams around us.

The "deserve relegation" comment is something I've already said. The team wasn't good enough; you might want to pretend Mackay played no part in it, it was the squad he spent 5 transfer windows assembling that as evidenced in numerous games, were too slow, too ponderous and at times unable to string simple passes together.

Better to be "shameful" than "clueless" tbh.

Your views are unbalanced. You quite clearly are trying to imply that everything Mackey did was wrong whilst all that ogs did was right. Your pathetic remark about ogs taking defenders off and proceeding to get thrashed was a good example. You were not in the bottom three when your manager was sacked by that fool.

By the way when Roberto Martinez came here we immediately adopted his pass and move style of football with interchanging of positions from day one and it brought results with it straight away with the same players. The only interchanging of Cardiff players positions was at Sunderland when you got battered 4-0 and when you finished the game with medel and whittingham playing in defence, another ogs master stroke. Get a life you sad t w a t.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Dave Jones on 10:18 - May 5 with 772 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 22:29 - May 4 by JonnyTheJack

You wouldn't have got spanked by Hull and Palace at home under Malky.

What makes you say that, we got beat by Palace and Villa away because we didn't have the belief to go forward away from home, Stoke the same, all those teams were there for the taking but we lost two and got a very drab draw to the other.
Dave Jones on 10:22 - May 5 with 769 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 20:45 - May 4 by dgt73

How's your weekend going scooby.

Not too bad my old mate, it was expected so didn't come as a great shock. Some consolation my mrs had a good time up the Toon so not all bad. Thanks for the concern though.
[Post edited 5 May 2014 10:23]
Dave Jones on 10:25 - May 5 with 764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 10:22 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Not too bad my old mate, it was expected so didn't come as a great shock. Some consolation my mrs had a good time up the Toon so not all bad. Thanks for the concern though.
[Post edited 5 May 2014 10:23]

Did she just get back?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dave Jones on 10:26 - May 5 with 762 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 02:46 - May 5 by Chief

malkys team would haven put up more of a fight, but you cant polish a turd

But you can roll one in glitter.
It's called "rebranding"

Dave Jones on 10:34 - May 5 with 751 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 10:25 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Did she just get back?

Is that supposed to be some witty remark Bryn? Now i know you're not blessed with the sharpest brain on here but i'll take it's a concern to my beloved, no we BOTH got back yesterday old bean.
Dave Jones on 10:38 - May 5 with 750 viewsreddythered

Dave Jones on 01:32 - May 5 by Gowerjack

Typical one eyed reviisionist Scum shite.

If my Grannie had balls she'd be my Grandpa.

I'm so very very glad that you've shit the bed.

"Bye Bye Gary,Hello again Minesh"

How is that revisionist, given I was saying the same at the damn time?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Dave Jones on 10:41 - May 5 with 744 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 22:52 - May 4 by Darran

Redster you're the only Cardiffian I'd have on here if I had my way and you come across as a lovely fella but seriously you're f*cking mental.

Hope the wife is ok?

Fecking hell, Reddy has definitely made an impression on you Daz, don't know if that's a good a bad thing?
Dave Jones on 10:42 - May 5 with 741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 10:34 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Is that supposed to be some witty remark Bryn? Now i know you're not blessed with the sharpest brain on here but i'll take it's a concern to my beloved, no we BOTH got back yesterday old bean.

Well I can't help it, living in a pretty witty city.

Dave Jones on 10:44 - May 5 with 735 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 10:42 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Well I can't help it, living in a pretty witty city.

You must have been at the back of the queue then butt?
Dave Jones on 10:48 - May 5 with 723 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 10:44 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

You must have been at the back of the queue then butt?

Yes I was. So how does it feel being second best to a simpleton?

Dave Jones on 10:50 - May 5 with 716 viewsreddythered

Dave Jones on 10:16 - May 5 by swancity

Your views are unbalanced. You quite clearly are trying to imply that everything Mackey did was wrong whilst all that ogs did was right. Your pathetic remark about ogs taking defenders off and proceeding to get thrashed was a good example. You were not in the bottom three when your manager was sacked by that fool.

By the way when Roberto Martinez came here we immediately adopted his pass and move style of football with interchanging of positions from day one and it brought results with it straight away with the same players. The only interchanging of Cardiff players positions was at Sunderland when you got battered 4-0 and when you finished the game with medel and whittingham playing in defence, another ogs master stroke. Get a life you sad t w a t.

Never said everything Ole did was right. Nor that everything Mackay did was wrong. Mackay made a lot of mistakes which cost us.

We'd been in the bottom three under Mackay. People seem to conveniently forget that. People seem to believe having a woefully poor shots for/shots against balance, hope keeper has a blinder and you can nick a set pice will keep teams in the Prem. Prehaps you can name one other promoted team who played that same style?

The remark about taking defenders off was to show the difference in approach between managers. Losing late on, Ole would take risks - if they pay off, great, if not, you were losing anyway. Malky's approach would be to minimise the loss.

The point being made about Martinez was a simple one you clearly failed to understand. Your players adapted; ours were unable to. Blame Ole all you like, it's not his fault players failed to make simple passes to each other. Given the players were unable to adapt, whose fault is that? Ole for wanting them to play possession based football or the manager who assembled that squad over five transfer windows?

The faults we had in the squad last season remained in there this season despite spending £35m. I assume you blame Ole for that too?

As for our last sentence, have a nice day.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Dave Jones on 10:52 - May 5 with 711 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 10:48 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes I was. So how does it feel being second best to a simpleton?

You're not making sense now Bryn (which can be expected), now go away now and try and think of something constructive (look the word up), i'll give you a couple of hours, or days if that suits you my old mate.
Dave Jones on 10:58 - May 5 with 700 viewsswancity

Dave Jones on 10:50 - May 5 by reddythered

Never said everything Ole did was right. Nor that everything Mackay did was wrong. Mackay made a lot of mistakes which cost us.

We'd been in the bottom three under Mackay. People seem to conveniently forget that. People seem to believe having a woefully poor shots for/shots against balance, hope keeper has a blinder and you can nick a set pice will keep teams in the Prem. Prehaps you can name one other promoted team who played that same style?

The remark about taking defenders off was to show the difference in approach between managers. Losing late on, Ole would take risks - if they pay off, great, if not, you were losing anyway. Malky's approach would be to minimise the loss.

The point being made about Martinez was a simple one you clearly failed to understand. Your players adapted; ours were unable to. Blame Ole all you like, it's not his fault players failed to make simple passes to each other. Given the players were unable to adapt, whose fault is that? Ole for wanting them to play possession based football or the manager who assembled that squad over five transfer windows?

The faults we had in the squad last season remained in there this season despite spending £35m. I assume you blame Ole for that too?

You've got a way with you in a tommy cooper style to be fair. Unintentionally hilarious that is.

Dave Jones on 11:01 - May 5 with 680 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 10:52 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

You're not making sense now Bryn (which can be expected), now go away now and try and think of something constructive (look the word up), i'll give you a couple of hours, or days if that suits you my old mate.

Sorry, I know you're a busy man with the open top bus parade to prepare for next Sunday evening.
Fair play to the driver, it's a hell of a skill reversing all the way from city hall to the bay. Are they stopping at the quayside or carrying on?

Dave Jones on 11:01 - May 5 with 679 viewsreddythered

Dave Jones on 00:33 - May 5 by mark555

Serious question Reddy, who can you see staying and who will be going from the current squad?

Current squad

GK

Marshall - be amazed if he doesn't go
Lewis, Moore

Def

Caulker - be amazed if he doesn't go
Cala - possibility to go
Lappin - out of contract
Connolly, Taylor, Hudson, Turner, Super Kev, John, KTC, Fabio, Brayford, Nugent

Mid

Medel - be gone with decent world cup
Kim - possibility to go
Smith - out of contract
Mutch - suspect a Prem club will take a punt.

Whitts, Eikrem, Noone, Gunnarsson, Cowie, Daehli, Kiss, Ralls, Harris

Att

Jones - if he is on high wages, may try to offload.
Campbell - high workrate, not natural scorer in Prem. May be gone.
Bellamy - suspect may retire / go to MLS.

Berget, Maynard, Velikonja, Mason

List above includes players we've had out on loan, though there's no guarantee they would remain at the club. A number were at Champ clubs this season.

Not included unproven players from DVP like Healey, given not played first team matches at present remain unknowns. May be able to plug some in for a few matches here or there.

IMO, there's enough in that posited squad to be upper mid table. Key is if Ole can get that squad playing the way he wants with a full pre-season and signings behind him. Still a worry about goals though.

Dave Jones on 11:03 - May 5 with 671 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 10:50 - May 5 by reddythered

Difference with OGS he went out to win games, if it wasn't working he had the balls to change it, an example was West Brom away when he took Fabio off after 30mins, Mackay would never had done that.

I would stick with him and let him build his own team and then if it don't work then he is accountable.
Dave Jones on 11:06 - May 5 with 666 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 11:01 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry, I know you're a busy man with the open top bus parade to prepare for next Sunday evening.
Fair play to the driver, it's a hell of a skill reversing all the way from city hall to the bay. Are they stopping at the quayside or carrying on?

Yawwwwwwwn, is that really you're best effort Bryn , dear me.
Dave Jones on 11:08 - May 5 with 660 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 11:06 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Yawwwwwwwn, is that really you're best effort Bryn , dear me.

Stop biting mun

Dave Jones on 11:10 - May 5 with 656 viewsreddythered

Dave Jones on 11:03 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Difference with OGS he went out to win games, if it wasn't working he had the balls to change it, an example was West Brom away when he took Fabio off after 30mins, Mackay would never had done that.

I would stick with him and let him build his own team and then if it don't work then he is accountable.

Definitely agree. Ole needs to build the squad the way he wants. I'd be patient for the longer term, ignore some of the delusional fans who expect us to win everything seven nil...

Build from within, look to promote from the DVP based upon performances. Someone like Kadeem Harris has to be in contention for next season, he and Noone both wider players with tricks and pace.

Dave Jones on 11:11 - May 5 with 654 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 11:08 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Stop biting mun

Biting . You are funny of sorts suppose, trouble is you don't know it, do you?
[Post edited 5 May 2014 11:11]
Dave Jones on 11:13 - May 5 with 647 viewsswancity

Dave Jones on 11:03 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Even though the results were atrocious. ogs is not manager material. Bit like asking Julian cleary to win a kick boxing tournament.

Dave Jones on 11:13 - May 5 with 647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dave Jones on 11:11 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Biting . You are funny of sorts suppose, trouble is you don't know it, do you?
[Post edited 5 May 2014 11:11]

There we are then Scooby, another season over and all you have to show for it is two lucky wins against us and Man City. I do feel your pain , man

Dave Jones on 11:15 - May 5 with 641 viewsScoobyDoo

Dave Jones on 11:10 - May 5 by reddythered

Definitely agree. Ole needs to build the squad the way he wants. I'd be patient for the longer term, ignore some of the delusional fans who expect us to win everything seven nil...

Build from within, look to promote from the DVP based upon performances. Someone like Kadeem Harris has to be in contention for next season, he and Noone both wider players with tricks and pace.

You and i know our fans are not the patient type, but i would like to see a few of our youngsters come through though, we already know how good Daehli is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024