Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know ? 18:11 - May 5 with 2141 viewsHopwoodblue

When the tickets go on sale for Bury's 2nd div championship winners party for next season?
I believe the parade bus has already been booked
Presume it will be around September time when their celebrating !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Anyone know ? on 18:31 - May 5 with 2099 viewselectricblue

Need that coach parked across their goal next season....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Anyone know ? on 18:51 - May 5 with 2051 viewsRAFCBLUE

I doubt they'll be that naive.

I suspect a summer of bleating that lessons have been learned; no promises of "revolution" seasons and a better wiser manager playing down their chances but promising to play good football.

And then when the league kicks off they will be massively up against it as they will be financially behind Tranmere; Carlisle; Shrewsbury; Stevenage; Luton; Oxford; Fleetwood; Southend; Burton; Portsmouth and Hartlepool. Bigger better clubs who will try and spend a few quid in the Summer to build a top 7 side.

The natives won't take another mid table finish however it comes; not whilst Lower Gigg is sold and built upon for housing.

Equally Day has had his honeymoon period and a year on you could argue they are in a worse position in terms of permanent players than when the takeover from Brian Fenton happened.

Expect flag waving until early October; reality check in November and revolt somewhere around Christmas.

And for us it shows what a great job Hill did this season - because we would have struggled financially to compete with the clubs I've listed above.
[Post edited 5 May 2014 18:54]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Anyone know ? on 19:12 - May 5 with 2000 viewsR17ALE

Anyone know ? on 18:51 - May 5 by RAFCBLUE

I suspect a summer of bleating that lessons have been learned; no promises of "revolution" seasons and a better wiser manager playing down their chances but promising to play good football.

And then when the league kicks off they will be massively up against it as they will be financially behind Tranmere; Carlisle; Shrewsbury; Stevenage; Luton; Oxford; Fleetwood; Southend; Burton; Portsmouth and Hartlepool. Bigger better clubs who will try and spend a few quid in the Summer to build a top 7 side.

The natives won't take another mid table finish however it comes; not whilst Lower Gigg is sold and built upon for housing.

Equally Day has had his honeymoon period and a year on you could argue they are in a worse position in terms of permanent players than when the takeover from Brian Fenton happened.

Expect flag waving until early October; reality check in November and revolt somewhere around Christmas.

And for us it shows what a great job Hill did this season - because we would have struggled financially to compete with the clubs I've listed above.

Realistically, it could go either way. Flicker has done a good job for them, though he's not universally liked by a lot of their fans who cannot see beyond the Rochdale connections.

In our best season (2010-11) I think we had 6 or 7 ex-buckets on the staff and I don't think it really registered with us at the time as we didn't give a shit who they'd played for previously.

Using this Bucket logic on girls, they'd be more bothered about who'd she shagged in previous relationships, rather than how good a shag she was with them.

Still, I'm pretty sure a League table constructed from the moment Flicker entered Giggle, to now, would show bury as a top seven club, and given they are always 12 months in arrears to us, they are in with a good shout next season.

I'll be having a sneaky bet on them for promotion I think. I'll work it out so the size of my win will pay for my 2015/16 season ticket!

On the other hand the bull shit keeps coming out of the club with the announcement that their budget will be in the top seven. How can they arrive at that conclusion? How do they know the budgets of the other 23 clubs already? Obviously, the mongs have swallowed it hook, line and sinker. And we still don't know where the money is coming from either.

One thing is absolutely for sure though....if they do win promotion, they will declare it as better than the one we've just achieved as the 2014/15 League Two was a much tougher League than the 2013/14 League!

Bless them. I just hope we can find it within ourselves to grant them a Friendly in July!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Anyone know ? on 19:15 - May 5 with 1989 viewsAtThePeake

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Flicker has said the club will have a 'top seven' budget next year?

Tangled up in blue.

Anyone know ? on 19:17 - May 5 with 1979 viewselectricblue

Puts them in the play offs then.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Anyone know ? on 19:22 - May 5 with 1965 viewsDaley_Lama

Dale

2008 - Playoff defeat
2009 - Playoff defeat
2010 - Promoted
2011 - Decent season in League 1
2012 - Relegated from League 1
2013 - Second half revival into the top half
2014 - Promoted

Bury

2009- Playoff defeat
2010- Playoffs missed
2011- Promoted
2012- Decent season in League 1
2013- Relegated from League 1
2014- Second half revival into the top half
2015 - ???????????

Poll: DF in or out

Anyone know ? on 08:04 - May 6 with 1801 viewsnordenblue

Anyone know ? on 19:22 - May 5 by Daley_Lama

Dale

2008 - Playoff defeat
2009 - Playoff defeat
2010 - Promoted
2011 - Decent season in League 1
2012 - Relegated from League 1
2013 - Second half revival into the top half
2014 - Promoted

Bury

2009- Playoff defeat
2010- Playoffs missed
2011- Promoted
2012- Decent season in League 1
2013- Relegated from League 1
2014- Second half revival into the top half
2015 - ???????????

Always 12 months behind,like most of their fans
Anyone know ? on 16:00 - May 6 with 1676 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know ? on 16:30 - May 6 with 1642 viewsnordenblue

Anyone know ? on 16:00 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Obsessed

Ironic,you claim to be a bury fan who resides permanently on a rochdale website?
Anyone know ? on 16:44 - May 6 with 1622 viewsPDIDDY

Anyone know ? on 16:30 - May 6 by nordenblue

Ironic,you claim to be a bury fan who resides permanently on a rochdale website?

Hooked, filleted and plated. Nobden blue never fails to bite

Gissa job

Anyone know ? on 17:36 - May 6 with 1581 viewsnordenblue

Anyone know ? on 16:44 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Hooked, filleted and plated. Nobden blue never fails to bite

Oh look ive been "hooked" again you crafty little devil.
Should you not be throwing yourself around the room into a sticky mess about how many fans will be travelling to Accy next season diddy boy?
You really are dull,im surprised the powers that be still allow you to repost the dribble you continue to spout on here diddy boy
Anyone know ? on 18:33 - May 6 with 1520 viewsPDIDDY

Anyone know ? on 17:36 - May 6 by nordenblue

Oh look ive been "hooked" again you crafty little devil.
Should you not be throwing yourself around the room into a sticky mess about how many fans will be travelling to Accy next season diddy boy?
You really are dull,im surprised the powers that be still allow you to repost the dribble you continue to spout on here diddy boy

Never go to accy nobby, bless he wants me banned, I was speaking to a couple of daleys pre Newport and they did say that there's plenty of tossers on here, ( go on then, I'm one ). I'm off here, see you bully boy

Gissa job

Anyone know ? on 18:52 - May 6 with 1498 viewsgigger

Anyone know ? on 18:33 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Never go to accy nobby, bless he wants me banned, I was speaking to a couple of daleys pre Newport and they did say that there's plenty of tossers on here, ( go on then, I'm one ). I'm off here, see you bully boy

He also bullied me!!!!!
Taking out his anger on the bury minority just because he didn't go to Newport, pathetic....
Nordenblue the Rochdale equivalent of Jonah!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 6 May 2014 18:54]

What's happened to kel ???

Anyone know ? on 19:15 - May 6 with 1466 viewsnordenblue

Anyone know ? on 18:52 - May 6 by gigger

He also bullied me!!!!!
Taking out his anger on the bury minority just because he didn't go to Newport, pathetic....
Nordenblue the Rochdale equivalent of Jonah!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 6 May 2014 18:54]

Poor attempt,try harder
Anyone know ? on 19:23 - May 6 with 1437 viewssweetcorn

I'm sorry but Burton are not a bigger club than Bury. Their fanbase is smaller than Bury and their budget is on a par with ours this season. They like us have overachieved massively.

I agree they are more financially sound, not only because they live within their means, but they also have a fit for purpose stadium which also has other facilities to help revenue coming in, but that does not however translate to size of the club.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024