Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... 15:19 - May 6 with 2649 viewsJackistentialist

his unemployed mate Eddie Newton...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27288335
Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:04 - May 6 with 2510 viewshobo

It's not a bad shout though tbf
Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:14 - May 6 with 2473 viewsRogueTrooper

The day we take advice from Perry is the day Cardiff are a shining beacon for the future of British football

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:33 - May 6 with 2425 viewscaerleon_jack

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:04 - May 6 by hobo

It's not a bad shout though tbf

Can't comment on Newton as I don't know how good he is as a coach, but I think the idea of Monk bringing in a coach from outside the club could reap benefits. Like Martinez brought in Jones, there might be someone experienced that Monk could bring in, fresh ideas and all that. Maybe there's someone from his Southampton days? Or if we want a Jones-like hard man, Bodde could sort them out.

Insert something witty here

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:47 - May 6 with 2389 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:33 - May 6 by caerleon_jack

Can't comment on Newton as I don't know how good he is as a coach, but I think the idea of Monk bringing in a coach from outside the club could reap benefits. Like Martinez brought in Jones, there might be someone experienced that Monk could bring in, fresh ideas and all that. Maybe there's someone from his Southampton days? Or if we want a Jones-like hard man, Bodde could sort them out.

He needs someone who will get into Ash, Vorm and anyone else's face and swear at them and tell them they're useless when needed. Can you imagine Garry getting the hairdyer out on Britton, Williams and co? I can't.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:56 - May 6 with 2368 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:47 - May 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He needs someone who will get into Ash, Vorm and anyone else's face and swear at them and tell them they're useless when needed. Can you imagine Garry getting the hairdyer out on Britton, Williams and co? I can't.

He got the hairdryer out on Canas.

Not surprising when you consider Canas' hair.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 17:45 - May 6 with 2280 viewsstevethejack

Joker Perry 's opinion is about as useful as a genealogist in Grangetown - all inter-bred.
Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 17:56 - May 6 with 2243 viewsDarran

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 16:47 - May 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I sit right by the home dugout and believe me he's given out some tidy bollockings during games since he's been in charge though you doing get to see that on the internet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 18:33 - May 6 with 2171 viewsNeath_Jack

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 17:56 - May 6 by Darran

I sit right by the home dugout and believe me he's given out some tidy bollockings during games since he's been in charge though you doing get to see that on the internet.

Watch who are the main moaners on this board about the club, on and off the field. And tell me one thing that links them all together. It's weird.
[Post edited 6 May 2014 18:33]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 18:34 - May 6 with 2165 viewsEdmundo

Aldi, as a senior shelf filler

It'll keep him off the airwaves, as he'll probably have to work Saturdays.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 18:37 - May 6 with 2150 viewsDarran

Looks like Jason Perry is trying to get a job for... on 18:33 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

Watch who are the main moaners on this board about the club, on and off the field. And tell me one thing that links them all together. It's weird.
[Post edited 6 May 2014 18:33]

I'm not sure if it's all of them but it certainly seems to be most of them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024