Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you know a cardiff fan? 22:05 - May 10 with 3981 viewsTNT

I must admit, I know one who is half decent. I know others who are less so, but a guy who lives across the road from me makes me chuckle.

I haven't seen him since they were relegated, but we both pulled up on our respective drives after work last night, and he almost ran into the house!

The same guy didn't speak to me after we won the play off final v Reading to be promoted to the PL, until Rodgers went to Liverpool (someone else can work out how that long was!) thinking we were doomed.

My 'Swans Fan Lives Here' plaque is still intact on the front of the house, even though I'm 40 miles east of the hallowed turf these days!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 22:11 - May 10 with 2816 viewsJackoBoostardo

Good man! Keep up the fight.

I know a few deluded supporters from Cardiff who work in Swansea with myself, and I travel with a few too. Not that I'd brag about it.

They seem to think they'll be back next season - I find them a very humorous bunch of people.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 22:25 - May 10 with 2757 viewsPacemaker

I work with quite a few Cardiff fans we have some good banter, but I have to say they have a very realistic view on the current situation.

They still refer to me as the JB but have always been tidy, did work with a lawyer who was of the other variety but couldn't take the banter back, always looked as if he was about to burst into tears.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 22:43 - May 10 with 2697 viewskopperburgjack

Live in Cardiff in the week days as I'm in uni up there, still yet to find a hardcore fan, they all claim to support them! .. but won't be claiming so much anymore as they are now back where they belong

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 22:50 - May 10 with 2671 viewsbuilthjack

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 22:43 - May 10 by kopperburgjack

Live in Cardiff in the week days as I'm in uni up there, still yet to find a hardcore fan, they all claim to support them! .. but won't be claiming so much anymore as they are now back where they belong

But they belong in League 2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 00:13 - May 11 with 2548 viewsjack_lord

I know one who was caught on camera on MOTD screaming at Odemwingie a couple of weeks ago. He had his moment of fame amongst his brethren (literally). I told him that at least he was wearing blue.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 00:20 - May 11 with 2543 viewsdobjack2

Yes. Decent people who have made bad life choices. When they went to wembley I couldn't wish them good luck, just that they enjoyed the experience and the day. Warned them that there was more of a gap than they thought between top of championship and bottom half of premier and that when playing so called big or established teams that key decisions were less likely to go in their favour. They blame the off field mess for affecting performances on the pitch.
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 08:30 - May 11 with 2373 viewsQuakerJack

My lifelong best mate, best man at my wedding, will be godfather to any kids I have in future, inseparable since we were five, played for the same football team, went to the same school, I consider his family to be my family and vice versa..... is a lifelong Cardiff fan. He now lives in Dublin but still goes to games, his old man is a ST holder. As kids (primary school) we used to sit in front of soccer sunday while him and his dad tried to convince me to follow Cardiff, growing up in Port Talbot there was always a chance I could have, the b@stards were everywhere, but my Dad, who had no direct influence because he was a rugby loving anti football kind of bloke (refused to take me to football games, rugby only) was nevertheless born in Gower and grew up in Llansamlet, his side were all from Swansea and I spent much of my childhood knocking around Trallwn, so I chose the Swans, and never yielded, despite the sneaky efforts of two scummers to convert me.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 11:08 - May 11 with 2194 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 22:43 - May 10 by kopperburgjack

Believe it or not they have never had anywhere near the level of support from inside of their city as we do from ours. Drive anywhere around Swansea and you'll see the Swans logo everywhere, on taxis , car stickers , loads wearing the shirts and even on signs for local businesses.

I suppose we as a city are and always have been far more in love with the Swans than Cardiff ever have with the bluebirds. Might explain how everyone fought so hard against Petty and they just bent over for all their sugar daddies.

Valleys FC is exactly what they are.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 11:14 - May 11 with 2172 viewsscottishjack

I know a few decent Cardiff fans from living there in the past. Caught up with a couple of them at the Merthyr match last week, in all honesty, their attitude seems to be that with everything else going on, relegation is the least of their problems.
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 11:29 - May 11 with 2151 viewsShakinPyramid

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 22:50 - May 10 by builthjack

But they belong in League 2

No, they belong out of business!
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 11:51 - May 11 with 2116 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Know loads of them, quite a few managers in my workplace are. No wonder the place is going to sh*t.
I know a few exiles (a very few mind you) who live round here. The best they could do as an excuse for why they are so badly off compared to us was that we got given a free stadium. "Err who funded yours then? Free land from the council???? And what about the other 120 million you've "mislaid" then " ?

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 12:36 - May 11 with 2047 viewsRogueTrooper

Scooby only sticks around cos he's a retard, reddy cos he's a masochist.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 12:53 - May 11 with 2027 viewsmacthejack

I live with one of the feckers! One of my best mates mind and we have a friendly rivalry. The week or so after this seasons first derby was pretty unbearable but I've been able to keep him in his place since ;)
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:01 - May 11 with 2014 viewscontroversial_jack

I know many of them, and the ones from Cardiff and the surrounding area seem ok and level headed, It's the ones from This area , P toilet and a few from Neath that are the real arseholes
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:05 - May 11 with 1992 viewsoldcob

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 12:36 - May 11 by RogueTrooper

Scooby only sticks around cos he's a retard, reddy cos he's a masochist.

I think they add something to our forum. Admire their bottle, they are on a hiding to nothing most of the time. Got to admire their nerve.
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:10 - May 11 with 1974 viewsVetchitBack

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 11:08 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Believe it or not they have never had anywhere near the level of support from inside of their city as we do from ours. Drive anywhere around Swansea and you'll see the Swans logo everywhere, on taxis , car stickers , loads wearing the shirts and even on signs for local businesses.

I suppose we as a city are and always have been far more in love with the Swans than Cardiff ever have with the bluebirds. Might explain how everyone fought so hard against Petty and they just bent over for all their sugar daddies.

Valleys FC is exactly what they are.

This is true and they hate us reminding them of it. Although at least you can have a modicum of respect for Cardiff-based Cardiff fans unlike those from Port Talbot, Neath etc who don't support their local club.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:11 - May 11 with 1973 viewsRogueTrooper

Got one posted with me who has been conspicuous by his absence lately , although he is a genetically flawed little spud, so I'd stay out of sight if I looked like that too. Trying to call me a six fingered gypo, when he needs a child seat and has a face like a kicked in Ewok, doesn't really hold much water among our very diverse section. Not blowing my own trumpet, but I'm 6'1 and do ok with the local ladies, whereas he's been rejected more times than Annis by Pulitzer.
[Post edited 11 May 2014 13:15]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:12 - May 11 with 1968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:05 - May 11 by oldcob

I think they add something to our forum. Admire their bottle, they are on a hiding to nothing most of the time. Got to admire their nerve.

Yes, remember the likes of avealarf, wayward lad and caravan crazy? They f*cked off pretty quickly when we burst their bubble and got promoted instead of them pmsl.
I'd love them to return but sadly I don't think they ever will. Cowards !

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:19 - May 11 with 1946 viewsRogueTrooper

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:05 - May 11 by oldcob

Reddy I can live with, scooby just waffles any old crap and adds the word "sunshine" to it as if it adds weight. I'm very tempted to indulge in a Scooby Doo themed drinking game, the next time the sparsely educated, oxygen thief starts prattling on.
[Post edited 11 May 2014 13:24]

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 14:07 - May 11 with 1875 viewslifelong

I know quite a few, even got a couple of in laws who are season ticket holders there, very nice people.

Got a fishing friend who has supported them for over 50 years, he hasn't been there since the re-brand and says very little about them these days, I do remind him occasionally.
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 14:25 - May 11 with 1844 viewsGixerJack

I know and work with quite a few and have to say that there's always been quite good friendly banter, they all came looking for me after we lost at the shitty stadium but oddly they seem to have fallen off the edge of the earth since.
Do you know a cardiff fan? on 14:52 - May 11 with 1805 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 13:19 - May 11 by RogueTrooper

Reddy I can live with, scooby just waffles any old crap and adds the word "sunshine" to it as if it adds weight. I'm very tempted to indulge in a Scooby Doo themed drinking game, the next time the sparsely educated, oxygen thief starts prattling on.
[Post edited 11 May 2014 13:24]

Both have gone quiet. Reddy must be upset as he thought Tan may do the decent thing. Scooby must have his head down the toilet since this morning's news

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 15:54 - May 11 with 1775 viewsreddythered

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 14:52 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Both have gone quiet. Reddy must be upset as he thought Tan may do the decent thing. Scooby must have his head down the toilet since this morning's news

Reddy is quiet due to a virus causing a cough becoming god knows what to the extent I couldn't go to today's game....

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 16:19 - May 11 with 1750 viewsdgt73

I know plenty of kardiff fans. I remember one telling me that Swansea would go straight back down (first season in PL) because we only signed championship class players.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Do you know a cardiff fan? on 17:07 - May 11 with 1710 viewscontroversial_jack

The difference between Swans fans and Cardiff fans, Is they get personal. We take the piss out of the club and players, but they make personal insults about Swansea people etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024