Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today 10:28 - May 11 with 4632 viewsBrockley_Jack

Based upon media coverage alone...
Can you name it?
It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 10:15 - May 12 with 835 viewsBrockley_Jack

There was another tragedy yesterday in the Congo. 15 fans died in a stampede after someone started firing tear gas at them.
RIP anyone who dies at football be they from Yorkshire, Italy, Glasgow or the Congo. And you can add swansea to that as well. Who can forget south yorks police and Rotherham?
It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 12:36 - May 12 with 800 viewspansypants

Don Goodman who was playing lost his girlfriend to that fire. I'm pretty sure Terry Yorath was player/manager and his whole family were rescued.

I was only 8 but it shocked me deeply.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 12:47 - May 12 with 791 viewsmonmouth

It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 12:36 - May 12 by pansypants

Don Goodman who was playing lost his girlfriend to that fire. I'm pretty sure Terry Yorath was player/manager and his whole family were rescued.

I was only 8 but it shocked me deeply.

Yorath says himself that he struggled to recover. There was a really moving programme on with him speaking about it....probably on you tube? The footage was truly horrifying.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 13:28 - May 12 with 773 viewsjaf69

as with most disasters that could of been avoided the authorities like to forget them. there have been comparisons to what happened at hillsbourgh and that it should be given as much airtime. but lets be realistic here if it wasn't for the families of the hillsbourgh victims fighting for justice all these years then chances are that disaster would of also been lost to the dustbin of history.
It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 13:32 - May 12 with 772 viewsCatullus

It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 12:47 - May 12 by monmouth

Yorath says himself that he struggled to recover. There was a really moving programme on with him speaking about it....probably on you tube? The footage was truly horrifying.

I've seen that interview. Yorath, well you can hear and almost feel the raw emotion in his voice.
I've been to the memorial, it's very moving. It could have been any of us. I used to sit in the wing stand back in the days when I worked down the Vetch. It could easily have happened to us!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It's the anniversary of an infamous football stadium disaster today on 14:21 - May 12 with 743 viewsQuakerJack

I'm too young to remember so please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Bradford the reason we tore down the double decker stand?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024