Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LMA awards 07:56 - May 13 with 842 viewsQuakerJack

Congratulations to two former managers, Brendan and Kenny who picked up the overall and L1 awards respectively, Kenny sharing his with the Orient manager.

Next year Garry, next year!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

LMA awards on 08:37 - May 13 with 795 viewsmonmouth

Bren won? Do you get an award for totally fecking things up and throwing away a league title then?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

LMA awards on 09:06 - May 13 with 760 viewsQuakerJack

LMA awards on 08:37 - May 13 by monmouth

Bren won? Do you get an award for totally fecking things up and throwing away a league title then?

Yeah, it was strange, he won the overall award but Pulis won the premier league award. Seems a bit contradictory to me.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

LMA awards on 09:16 - May 13 with 746 viewsNeath_Jack

If Brendan keeps Liverpool up around the top 4 for the next couple of years, I can see him being offered the England job.
[Post edited 13 May 2014 9:27]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

LMA awards on 09:17 - May 13 with 745 viewsNeath_Jack

LMA awards on 09:06 - May 13 by QuakerJack

Yeah, it was strange, he won the overall award but Pulis won the premier league award. Seems a bit contradictory to me.

Going by Pulis getting the Premier League award, I would have given it to Poyet.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

LMA awards on 09:19 - May 13 with 742 viewsQuakerJack

LMA awards on 09:17 - May 13 by Neath_Jack

Going by Pulis getting the Premier League award, I would have given it to Poyet.

I think with it being a season long award Poyet has been pants apart from 3 or 4 games at the end.

LMA awards on 09:20 - May 13 with 738 viewsNeath_Jack

LMA awards on 09:19 - May 13 by QuakerJack

I think with it being a season long award Poyet has been pants apart from 3 or 4 games at the end.

Well going by that, Pulis hasn't been there for a full season.

LMA awards on 09:31 - May 13 with 719 viewsQuakerJack

LMA awards on 09:20 - May 13 by Neath_Jack

No but most of it. Poyet has been there practically all season and Sunderland were utter garbage until four games from the end, I don't see why if you've got four awards, one for each division, the overall should be one of those four.

LMA awards on 09:41 - May 13 with 697 viewsDewi1jack

LMA awards on 09:20 - May 13 by Neath_Jack

Pulis hasn't been all there for years

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

LMA awards on 09:44 - May 13 with 683 viewsNeath_Jack

LMA awards on 09:31 - May 13 by QuakerJack

No but most of it. Poyet has been there practically all season and Sunderland were utter garbage until four games from the end, I don't see why if you've got four awards, one for each division, the overall should be one of those four.

Palace were only two wins better than Sunderland. The time Sunderland spent in the bottom three and still managed to escape the drop by 5 points, for me is a better achievement. All about opinions though.

I agree with your last point though, the overall winner should come from the individual league winners.

LMA awards on 09:45 - May 13 with 679 viewsNeath_Jack

LMA awards on 09:41 - May 13 by Dewi1jack

Pulis hasn't been all there for years

From Newport see bra.

LMA awards on 11:24 - May 13 with 620 viewsReaver

I've been surprised that Steve Bruce hasn't been given more credit. Kept a team up without much danger that most people thought would go straight back down and got them to the FA cup final. Surely a bigger achievement than Pulis or Poyet?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024