Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 18:37 - May 24 with 3491 viewsOldjack

Season tickets have sold out apparently ,my mate went to get one yesterday for him and his lad

Conclusion: there must be a waiting list ,some have stated that this is a myth ,expand expand expand asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season tickets on 18:49 - May 24 with 2921 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Write an angry letter to the board, Alan.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Season tickets on 18:50 - May 24 with 2917 viewsSTEVE1

It is a bit like the secret service I take it there is demand and maybe a half baked system that is not rigidly followed as others have managed to get tickets by calling at the right time and being lucky enough to talk to someone who is prepared to help out.
Season tickets on 18:52 - May 24 with 2896 viewsdgt73

Season tickets on 18:49 - May 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Write an angry letter to the board, Alan.

What and make himself look a tw@t like you, you mean.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Season tickets on 18:55 - May 24 with 2869 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Season tickets on 18:52 - May 24 by dgt73

Alan and Steve have raised very good points. Is wanting explanations to this seemingly farcical system worthy of being a 'tw@t? I don't think so. Good on you, Alan. Keep up the good fight.

Season tickets on 18:56 - May 24 with 2860 viewsJackfath

Season tickets on 18:52 - May 24 by dgt73

Change the record eh?!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Season tickets on 18:58 - May 24 with 2841 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Season tickets on 18:56 - May 24 by Jackfath

Change the record eh?!

Pencoed and the rest will be along soon to accuse me of taking the thread off topic.

Season tickets on 19:00 - May 24 with 2829 viewsJackfath

Season tickets on 18:58 - May 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Pencoed and the rest will be along soon to accuse me of taking the thread off topic.

Yep.

It's pathetic Dwight and you're right (as usual).

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Season tickets on 19:04 - May 24 with 2803 viewsOldjack

Season tickets on 19:00 - May 24 by Jackfath

Yep.

It's pathetic Dwight and you're right (as usual).

you lot will be receiving yellow cards if you carry on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 19:09 - May 24 with 2784 viewsUxbridge

Well of course they sold out. Why would anyone have thought otherwise?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Season tickets on 19:19 - May 24 with 2751 viewsOldjack

Well it's like this ,the club should really come out and say it officially like THERE'S A WAITING LIST FOR SEASON TICKETS ,AND THE LIST IS X AMOUNT yet we the pundits hear nowt , it would have saved my mate a journey or phone call ,this

Season tickets on 19:22 - May 24 with 2726 viewsUxbridge

Season tickets on 19:19 - May 24 by Oldjack

Well it's like this ,the club should really come out and say it officially like THERE'S A WAITING LIST FOR SEASON TICKETS ,AND THE LIST IS X AMOUNT yet we the pundits hear nowt , it would have saved my mate a journey or phone call ,this

Have they not? In which case I agree they should.

Season tickets on 19:25 - May 24 with 2710 viewsOldjack

Season tickets on 19:22 - May 24 by Uxbridge

Have they not? In which case I agree they should.

is it in the hundreds or thousands ? nobody of any note will tell us it seems

Season tickets on 19:25 - May 24 with 2710 viewsswanjackal

"Pundits"? Is your second name Hansen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Season tickets on 19:28 - May 24 with 2698 viewsUxbridge

Season tickets on 19:25 - May 24 by Oldjack

is it in the hundreds or thousands ? nobody of any note will tell us it seems

Not sure it matters. I'd be more interested to confirm a waiting list is being maintained.

Season tickets on 19:32 - May 24 with 2684 viewsNeath_Jack

I do not believe for one minute there are thousands on the "waiting list". I also do not believe there is a waiting list, in the literal sense either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Season tickets on 20:33 - May 24 with 2577 viewsDyfnant

The only way to have a real waiting list is for people to stump up cash. £50 per person up front, to be taken off the price when your tickets available. Non refundable except via death

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Season tickets on 20:46 - May 24 with 2513 viewsorion3016

Requested a new season ticket to add to my own

Didn't have any ja points
Was told on phone I had no chance
Then had 2 calls to house tel & 3 on mobile saying I had been picked out at random to get another ticket but had to pay within 24 hrs, which I did
Have had 3 voicemails and 5 emails since saying I had been chosen to get a ticket

Bottom line... It's all a mess

Be over there now after

Season tickets on 23:29 - May 24 with 2332 viewsScoobyWho

I was told once that because we have literally thousands of season ticket holders they often go on and off sale at regular intervals. Seems pretty obvious to me why they are and are not at times on sale.

The system for selection is a different matter. Maybe there isn't one, so thats one less job to worry about. The club has no real issues selling out at home, so they probably don't see it as a problem.

Remember customer service only works when the service provider wants your money.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:57 - May 25 with 2070 viewsdgt73

Season tickets on 12:03 - May 25 with 2044 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A phone call isn't the most arduous thing in the world is it Alan. If he walked from Birchgrove to the liberty without phoning up beforehand then I'm afraid I have little sympathy for him. Especially if he chose yesterday to go there and didn't take an umbrella

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season tickets on 14:11 - May 25 with 1928 viewsmark555

I thought the waiting list started from fresh each year when the club ask for anyone interested to contact them, they then use the JA points from the previous season to decide who's top of the list. It gets a little more complicated though because some only want seats in certain areas and others want to sit by mates.

Its not difficult to get a season ticket if your a member of the JA membership who attends plenty of games.
Season tickets on 14:35 - May 25 with 1875 viewsdgt73

Maybe it's not in the clubs interest to say how many or if there is a waiting list, because if there was let's say 2000 on it, other people who aren't on it, but would like a ST aren't going to rush to join if there is 2000 in front of them. Where as now anyone who'd like a ST will be still contacting the club.

Season tickets on 23:36 - May 25 with 1616 viewsScoobyWho

A well known returnee to the fold after a bit of a ban secured his ticket last week.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Season tickets on 07:52 - May 26 with 1532 viewsgorseinonjack78

I am a jack army member with a decent amount of points and I applied for a season ticket. I received a phone call from the ticket office that a ticket is available for me,so I went down the office picked my seat and paid. So personally I think the system worked well. I was told there were a lot of non renewals from last season for whatever reason.
Season tickets on 07:59 - May 26 with 1526 viewsdgt73

Season tickets on 07:52 - May 26 by gorseinonjack78

I am a jack army member with a decent amount of points and I applied for a season ticket. I received a phone call from the ticket office that a ticket is available for me,so I went down the office picked my seat and paid. So personally I think the system worked well. I was told there were a lot of non renewals from last season for whatever reason.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're gonna upset some on here by saying the system worked well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024