Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone help me with this question??? 22:28 - Jun 19 with 2419 viewsnewgolddream

Who played in four different World Cup tournaments but never played a qualifier game??
Can anyone help me with this question??? on 22:37 - Jun 19 with 2374 viewsnewgolddream

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Might just be a Brazilian though. Gve it another whirl in yr own time Clive.
Can anyone help me with this question??? on 22:38 - Jun 19 with 2364 viewsBirchwood

Don't know the answer but would take a guess on someone like Casey Keller. Playing here and poss not going home for qualifiers

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.

Can anyone help me with this question??? on 03:40 - Jun 20 with 2263 viewsSonofNorfolt

Roger Milla?
Can anyone help me with this question??? on 08:04 - Jun 20 with 2165 viewsPunteR

Is it a trick question? is it Martin Johnson the rugby player, Do they have qualifiers in rugby?
Do they have world cups?!!.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 8:06]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Can anyone help me with this question??? on 08:48 - Jun 20 with 2118 viewsMrSheen

Diana Ross?
Can anyone help me with this question??? on 12:56 - Jun 20 with 1988 viewsTGRRRSSS

They do but normally if you get to QFs (So get through your group) you instantly qualify for next world cup. England have never not got out of their group in RWC
Can anyone help me with this question??? on 12:59 - Jun 20 with 1974 viewsMytch_QPR

Wild guess: Dennis Bergkamp. I remember he wouldn't fly anywhere (how he actually got to the EC finals I can't say).

Diana Ross was probably a closer guess, on reflection.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Can anyone help me with this question??? on 15:49 - Jun 20 with 1891 viewsItalianR

So? Anyone got the answer? I read this thread this morning and it's driving me crazy!
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone help me with this question??? on 16:59 - Jun 20 with 1841 viewsaston_hoop

Can anyone help me with this question??? on 15:49 - Jun 20 by ItalianR

So? Anyone got the answer? I read this thread this morning and it's driving me crazy!

Guiseppe Bergomi apparently

WARNING - Guardian link
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/29/knowledge-managers-changed-club-

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Can anyone help me with this question??? on 17:00 - Jun 20 with 1837 viewsMrSheen

It's not one of the Italian players from the 30s (didn't make it to 1950), so unless he's wrong about Pele, I'd say trick question, Placido Domingo (actually been to five).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placido_domingo

Bollox, just read about Bergomi!
[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 17:08]
Can anyone help me with this question??? on 01:32 - Jun 21 with 1671 viewsnewgolddream

Can anyone help me with this question??? on 16:59 - Jun 20 by aston_hoop

Guiseppe Bergomi apparently

WARNING - Guardian link
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/29/knowledge-managers-changed-club-

Many thanks for the answer. Amazing stat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024