Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout 11:23 - Jul 13 with 2872 viewsLiam

Uncanny.

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 11:33 - Jul 13 with 2840 viewsicecoldjack

Looks like he enjoys a puff , looking like that and growing Grass for a living ?? ..
Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 11:37 - Jul 13 with 2813 viewsNeath_Jack

He's a slimmer, better looking, version of one of our most renowned posters off here. I really am off now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 11:38 - Jul 13 with 2808 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 11:33 - Jul 13 by icecoldjack

Looks like he enjoys a puff , looking like that and growing Grass for a living ?? ..

I rove Amellica !!!!!!!

Seriously, never mind Jeff Daniels he looks like he could be an American cousin of Darrans

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout (n/t) on 11:49 - Jul 13 with 2769 viewsepaul

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 11:38 - Jul 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I rove Amellica !!!!!!!

Seriously, never mind Jeff Daniels he looks like he could be an American cousin of Darrans

[Post edited 13 Jul 2014 11:49]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 13:38 - Jul 13 with 2520 viewsDavillin

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 11:33 - Jul 13 by icecoldjack

Well, he is the groundskeeper [if I remember correctly], so it fits.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 14:05 - Jul 13 with 2475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeff Daniels manages the Swans' US workout on 13:38 - Jul 13 by Davillin

Well, he is the groundskeeper [if I remember correctly], so it fits.

Didn't Bill Murray cross breed Kentuky Blue grass with northern Californian sinsemilla when he was playing Carl the greens keeper in Caddyshack?
"The great thing about this stuff is that in the morning you can play 18 holes on it and after get stoned to the bejaysus on it".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024