Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more 01:04 - Jul 20 with 2665 viewsDavillin

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 02:33 - Jul 20 with 2535 viewsJBT95

Don't show Cardiff..they may accuse of spying!
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 02:39 - Jul 20 with 2525 viewsMinnesotaUnitedFan

Hey, Minnesota United Fan here. United will be putting up highlights on their YouTube page most likely tomorrow (MN time) morning. So late afternoon Welsh time.

Here is their page

www.youtube.com/user/MNUnitedFC
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 2:40]
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 08:21 - Jul 20 with 2251 viewsDevz00

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 02:39 - Jul 20 by MinnesotaUnitedFan

Hey, Minnesota United Fan here. United will be putting up highlights on their YouTube page most likely tomorrow (MN time) morning. So late afternoon Welsh time.

Here is their page

www.youtube.com/user/MNUnitedFC
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 2:40]

Cheers for that.

Link is up:

Haha what are they singing? Something about Michu being at Napoli and now we are stuck with Shelvey?

and a more polite version of the usual "long way for feck all" chant.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 8:27]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 09:54 - Jul 20 with 1998 viewsicecoldjack

fair play some crap defending from us in that .
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 10:12 - Jul 20 with 1940 viewsScoobyjack

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 08:21 - Jul 20 by Devz00

Cheers for that.

Link is up:

Haha what are they singing? Something about Michu being at Napoli and now we are stuck with Shelvey?

and a more polite version of the usual "long way for feck all" chant.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2014 8:27]

Are they singing "we use vowels" just before their 2nd goal?
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 10:39 - Jul 20 with 1838 viewsblaine_scfc

The defending there is an absolute disgrace friendly or not.
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 10:46 - Jul 20 with 1806 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Defending from Dyer and Angel for the first and Angel and Amat for the second was a joke

I still don't think we are good enough defensively
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 11:49 - Jul 20 with 1671 viewsSwan91

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 10:46 - Jul 20 by TenkosBlondeWig

Defending from Dyer and Angel for the first and Angel and Amat for the second was a joke

Well another thing to take in mind is that our main defender who is also our captain was missing in these games.

I think I would like to see Ashley Williams and Kyle Bartley as our main 2 CB.

It's better to get these silly mistakes in the beginning friendlies so we can prepare and move on ready for the league games.

I just find it funny that all 3 goals that were conceded in the 2 friendlies were conceded by tremmel. When fabianski was playing we looked better defensively I thought.

But our attacking movements looked pretty good I think plenty of goal scoring opportunities
Login to get fewer ads

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 13:41 - Jul 20 with 1554 views3swan

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 10:46 - Jul 20 by TenkosBlondeWig

Totally agree with the comments about the 2 goals but to add we only play well when we play at a high tempo.
Not too concerned about the result as I take friendlies as a way of the team getting fit/game time.
Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 13:58 - Jul 20 with 1508 viewsStarsky

What were the fans singing? "You've come a long way to lose the game"
Can't disagree with them. Our attitude wasn't the best.

It's just the internet, init.

Short video from Minnesota makes me hope for more on 16:06 - Jul 20 with 1370 viewsScoobyWho

Thats an area the manager should get right as it has been his trade for all his career, I'm sure he will put that right.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024