Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket arrived 13:20 - Jul 30 with 5238 viewsjackal

Season arrived this morning. It came in a presentation box with a small wallet to hold it in. I was strangely impressed. IT was classy
Season ticket arrived on 13:18 - Aug 2 with 1392 viewsoldcob

Season ticket arrived on 13:05 - Aug 2 by Darran

The packaging is a waste of money.

I thought it was classy.
Season ticket arrived on 13:23 - Aug 2 with 1379 viewspencoedjack

Season ticket arrived on 13:05 - Aug 2 by Darran

The packaging is a waste of money.

Come on Dar your turning into a grumpy old git
Season ticket arrived on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1366 viewsjacktar

Season ticket arrived on 13:23 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

Come on Dar your turning into a grumpy old git

"Turning into" bit late for that mun.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Season ticket arrived on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1359 viewsjackharris

Mine came this morning, well happy with it. I like the fact the club is more thoughtful this year. Just a little drop in price next season now.

It is the first year that my nephew has had a season he was very pleased with it. He is going to keep the packaging as a a memento and souvenir.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Season ticket arrived on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 1351 viewsDarran

Season ticket arrived on 13:18 - Aug 2 by oldcob

I thought it was classy.

And I think its a waste of money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season ticket arrived on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 1335 viewsmax936

My lads and mine ain't arrived yet, hopefully it'll be here soon.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Season ticket arrived on 14:31 - Aug 2 with 1272 viewsjackforever

Nice touch? Not for me, a complete waste of money. Rather the club gave the money to youth football or made the st cheaper. What is the point of the box?
Season ticket arrived on 14:34 - Aug 2 with 1269 viewsBonjour

Hand held scanners at the turnstile as well.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket arrived on 15:25 - Aug 2 with 1210 viewsmark555

You can hardly read the writing on mine, the text is all faded.
Season ticket arrived on 16:15 - Aug 2 with 1194 viewsjackharris

Season ticket arrived on 15:25 - Aug 2 by mark555

You can hardly read the writing on mine, the text is all faded.

Mine is fading too!

JF -stop moaning mun! You moaned when it was just a card (and was for the completely wrong seat)and now moan when we get a card, wallet in a nice box. There is no pleasing some.

To be honest they're are nice touch for the kids but I would have preferred a cheaper season.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Season ticket arrived on 17:31 - Aug 2 with 1151 viewsjackforever

Season ticket arrived on 16:15 - Aug 2 by jackharris

Mine is fading too!

JF -stop moaning mun! You moaned when it was just a card (and was for the completely wrong seat)and now moan when we get a card, wallet in a nice box. There is no pleasing some.

To be honest they're are nice touch for the kids but I would have preferred a cheaper season.

Just don't see the point of all the packaging for a card. ludicrous mun.
Season ticket arrived on 17:42 - Aug 2 with 1130 viewsSweyns_Eye

I walked past the stadium earlier. There is a note on the ticket office window saying that all season tickets should be issued by the 18th August.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Season ticket arrived on 18:26 - Aug 2 with 1101 viewsswansealad69

I take it they dont post through tje letter box.
Does the club think no one works and cant hang around waiting for mr pat to turn up.
Am I the only one who thinks it would be better ti just post the f...ing thing and save the money it took to make and post the package and take it off the price of a season ticket.
Add to that it gets sent out and u get a note telling u it has been taken back to the depo for u to pick up ffs.
Season ticket arrived on 18:27 - Aug 2 with 1100 viewsPhil_S

Season ticket arrived on 18:26 - Aug 2 by swansealad69

Does the club think no one works and cant hang around waiting for mr pat to turn up.
Am I the only one who thinks it would be better ti just post the f...ing thing and save the money it took to make and post the package and take it off the price of a season ticket.
Add to that it gets sent out and u get a note telling u it has been taken back to the depo for u to pick up ffs.

I'm not sure the couple of £ that it takes to make, produce and post is worth a discount

The club are generally damned if they do and damned if they don't as there will always be some that do it a different way

This was a nice touch - with x,000 recipients not everyone was going to appreciate it

And yes they do go through the letter box with some ease
Season ticket arrived on 18:39 - Aug 2 with 1087 viewsNeath_Jack

Season ticket arrived on 18:26 - Aug 2 by swansealad69

They do post them. Mine was posted when i was out this morning.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Season ticket arrived on 19:42 - Aug 2 with 1023 viewstrolley_jack

How much do people think the packaging cost?
To refund a few quid to every season ticket holder would take up just as much overtime for the office staff. The price of the presentation box and small wallet is tiny for a club that pays hundreds of thousands a week in wages and goes a long way to impressing the younger fans. Fair enough if we were league two but its good marketing.
Season ticket arrived on 19:54 - Aug 2 with 1009 viewsSlugster664

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of moaning f^ckers! Does it really matter?

Thank you SCFC, nice touch and I for one appreciate how I received my ST.

STID

Season ticket arrived on 20:05 - Aug 2 with 993 viewsPlazex

Just face it and be grateful. At least it isn't just glued to a sheet of paper as usual.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Season ticket arrived on 00:41 - Aug 3 with 931 viewsAndy1300

We got ours through the letterbox today, also got my JA card in a separate envelope.

I have to say that I think it's a nice touch by the club.

Number 1 team in Wales

Season ticket arrived on 01:05 - Aug 3 with 925 viewsLe_Swans

A fixture list in with it would have been nice, assume all packaging was organised before the fixtures were released. Just the card would have suited me but credit to the club for trying something different which I assume didn't cost a great deal and would have pleased the majority, and especially the kids.
Season ticket arrived on 06:46 - Aug 3 with 898 viewsjacksinceever

I sense a conspiracy going on.
First nipper gets his early on.
Next, to add insult to injury her indoors gets hers.
Meanwhile I ...... a supporter for over forty years through thick and thin, mind ....... am still waiting. Anarchy afoot I tell you.
I can feel a terse letter itching to be printed.
Love to all
Mr Angry , Skewen
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024