Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons 18:07 - Aug 5 with 936 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

I am starting to get a bit of the buzz back with this entire overhaul of the team and manager. All these signings appear to be an improvement on what came in last season and the playing style seems likely to be more pleasing on the eye.

Come on The Pool!
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:15 - Aug 5 with 883 viewsBillyAyre

You are very easily pleased.
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:16 - Aug 5 with 878 viewsWizaard

Agree with that. The pedigree of the players coming in shows we'll be trying to play football on the ground.

Despite it all being a shambles, we might actually be competitive.

Feel free to bookmark...
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:20 - Aug 5 with 858 viewsspider29

I keep telling you...
Ive been around the block a bit....
This gaffa knows what he is doing...
A good manager is paramount...
Just look at the calibre of player signing now !
Get Miller and a good centre half and we are on a roll !
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:30 - Aug 5 with 817 viewsDaddy_Seasider

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:20 - Aug 5 by spider29

I keep telling you...

Spider, can i ask? Why do you write as in writing Haiku's?

You can't stop the #rigarevolution #footballfirst OYSTON OUT!

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 797 viewsspider29

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:30 - Aug 5 by Daddy_Seasider

Economical with words...
I don't read or pen long posts !
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 802 viewsjanegallagher

Excited to see the new players and style of play. Going to have trouble remembering who everyone is

We’ve got Simon Sadler

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:40 - Aug 5 with 780 viewsrockbriggs

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:20 - Aug 5 by spider29

I keep telling you...

I must also concede it looks like were putting together a pretty good team. Joe lewis is a quality keeper. But we need another one and a couple of solid centre halves in the evatt and baptiste mould. And a quality frontman to link up with the fonz. Florist isnt looking as dauntiing as it was a couple of weeks ago. However,, we still need to rid our club of these theiving c**ts asap. Oyston out
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:41 - Aug 5 with 775 viewsLytham_FY8

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:40 - Aug 5 by rockbriggs

I must also concede it looks like were putting together a pretty good team. Joe lewis is a quality keeper. But we need another one and a couple of solid centre halves in the evatt and baptiste mould. And a quality frontman to link up with the fonz. Florist isnt looking as dauntiing as it was a couple of weeks ago. However,, we still need to rid our club of these theiving c**ts asap. Oyston out

The team is shaping up better than the last two seasons, we're a massive unknown quantity, even for our own fans, which might work in our favour.

We'll either be ace or appalling.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Login to get fewer ads

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:57 - Aug 5 with 715 viewsGrayth

We have absolutely no pace out wide and are horribly short at the back in all positions except maybe left back. We also need a bit of steel in midfield (whether it's "the Riga way" or not!)

At least we're getting numbers in though.
More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:57 - Aug 5 with 710 viewsstraightatthewall

More excited than past 3 pre-seasons on 18:30 - Aug 5 by Daddy_Seasider

There's nothe simple truth is that of the players we know plenty of, few were good enough last season. Those we don't know much of have to be seen as gambles given the way we operate and the social differences between the fylde coast and their respective home towns.

Things could turn out to be great, this may also be as good as it gets. I know that's not very positive, but what else can be said?

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024