Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Triads in Spar - Help required 18:25 - Aug 5 with 1192 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

I have been done round the napper with a 69p package of 6 doughnuts in the Lytham Spar? Chinese man and his 2 partners were splaying legs everywhere. I tried but I have been semi defeated and feel abused. What can you offer me in way of back up?

I shook Sinatra's hand
Poll: Favourite chips

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:29 - Aug 5 with 1173 viewsFountain

Lytham doesn't have a Spar. Not since the Barley Wine gang asked for protection. Stupidly the Manager pointed them towards Female Hygiene, Ma Ethel intervened, and well, Spar were run out of town.

slap me on the patio

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:31 - Aug 5 with 1142 viewsspider29

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:29 - Aug 5 by Fountain

Lytham doesn't have a Spar. Not since the Barley Wine gang asked for protection. Stupidly the Manager pointed them towards Female Hygiene, Ma Ethel intervened, and well, Spar were run out of town.

I don't understand the question ?
Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:41 - Aug 5 with 1134 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:31 - Aug 5 by spider29

I don't understand the question ?

Spider- I think you could maybe help by offering yourself as a human shield for me. I have Tibbetten Tanglers coming for me soon

I shook Sinatra's hand

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:43 - Aug 5 with 1129 viewsLytham_FY8

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:41 - Aug 5 by Real_Carpet_Martin

Spider- I think you could maybe help by offering yourself as a human shield for me. I have Tibbetten Tanglers coming for me soon

The Stanways Crew? Surely not bothered by a couple of Triady types, they'll be feeding the fish at Motorlands pit for months.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:48 - Aug 5 with 1105 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:43 - Aug 5 by Lytham_FY8

The Stanways Crew? Surely not bothered by a couple of Triady types, they'll be feeding the fish at Motorlands pit for months.

I do not want to sleep with the fishes, especially sushi. I may call on the Mao Mao Massive

I shook Sinatra's hand

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:53 - Aug 5 with 1088 viewsUnsworthTangerine

Spar....as in sparrow hawk?
Triads in Spar - Help required on 19:03 - Aug 5 with 1060 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Triads in Spar - Help required on 18:53 - Aug 5 by UnsworthTangerine

Spar....as in sparrow hawk?

Swede has gone

im calling on Big Jim, Fast Eddie, Gentle Ben, Pig Pen, Johnny Fishcake, Barm Pot Pete, Postman Patel and Sick Sinbad.

All hell is going to break loose over here

I shook Sinatra's hand

Triads in Spar - Help required on 20:03 - Aug 5 with 997 viewssirjames

Triads in Spar - Help required on 19:03 - Aug 5 by Real_Carpet_Martin

Swede has gone

im calling on Big Jim, Fast Eddie, Gentle Ben, Pig Pen, Johnny Fishcake, Barm Pot Pete, Postman Patel and Sick Sinbad.

All hell is going to break loose over here

I heard Johnny Fishcake got battered last week.
Login to get fewer ads

Triads in Spar - Help required on 20:27 - Aug 5 with 971 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Triads in Spar - Help required on 20:03 - Aug 5 by sirjames

I heard Johnny Fishcake got battered last week.

4 in hospital including Pig Pen and Postman Patel. Got me out of a mess though so collateral damage. I have had Mr Shu Tem orl on the blower from China threatening total annihilation so god knows what's coming

I shook Sinatra's hand

Triads in Spar - Help required on 22:31 - Aug 5 with 883 viewsCarpet_Martin

Triads in Spar - Help required on 20:27 - Aug 5 by Real_Carpet_Martin

4 in hospital including Pig Pen and Postman Patel. Got me out of a mess though so collateral damage. I have had Mr Shu Tem orl on the blower from China threatening total annihilation so god knows what's coming

When I find out who this imposter is, his garage will be set on fire.

I'd love a hug.
Poll: What is your favourite chippy on the Fylde Coast?

Triads in Spar - Help required on 23:56 - Aug 5 with 828 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Triads in Spar - Help required on 22:31 - Aug 5 by Carpet_Martin

When I find out who this imposter is, his garage will be set on fire.

I'll set you on fire. How does that suit you?

I shook Sinatra's hand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024