Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have a go at the Team Selector 08:47 - Aug 8 with 557 viewsbig_bloomers

This is a good one on this site I've only just discovered. Go to your profile in the top right hand corner, click on it and then at the end of the bar of options is the squad selector where you can have a go at selecting the team for this weekend and you can move around the positions of the players!

Good fun but very worrying! I really struggled .. be interesting to see what others come up with!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/members/big_bloomers/team-select

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Have a go at the Team Selector on 08:55 - Aug 8 with 540 viewsBISONS

Problem with it at the moment is people will be selecting ineligible players. Cubero and Oriol to name but 2!
Have a go at the Team Selector on 08:59 - Aug 8 with 538 viewsdanny1953

Oriol can play but Cubero can't

Teams who receive parachute payments have an unfair advantage - Karl Oyston 2008?

Have a go at the Team Selector on 10:50 - Aug 8 with 502 viewsJesusIsATangerine

Noticed that I've selected ineligible players but sod it, THIS TEAM IS MINE

No idea what I'm doing but let's see if this works...

EDIT: I've swapped Cubero for Davies (think he was the only player left!) so my team should be a valid one now...

Joe LewisCharles DunneGary MackenzieJoan OriolTony McMahonSergei ZenjovAndrea OrlandiJohn LundstramNathan DelfounesoIshmail MillerTom Barkhuizen
Substitutes: Elliot Parish   Tomasz Cywka   Jacob Mellis   Donervan Daniels   Steve Davies   David Perkins   Robert Grant   
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 10:55]

"Where we're going, we don't need roads"
Poll: England v Switzerland Result?

Have a go at the Team Selector on 11:00 - Aug 8 with 490 viewsseasider81

Have a go at the Team Selector on 10:50 - Aug 8 by JesusIsATangerine

Noticed that I've selected ineligible players but sod it, THIS TEAM IS MINE

No idea what I'm doing but let's see if this works...

EDIT: I've swapped Cubero for Davies (think he was the only player left!) so my team should be a valid one now...

Joe LewisCharles DunneGary MackenzieJoan OriolTony McMahonSergei ZenjovAndrea OrlandiJohn LundstramNathan DelfounesoIshmail MillerTom Barkhuizen
Substitutes: Elliot Parish   Tomasz Cywka   Jacob Mellis   Donervan Daniels   Steve Davies   David Perkins   Robert Grant   
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 10:55]

That would be a good team if you were picking a reserve team.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024