Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ 00:04 - Aug 9 with 21654 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:16 - Aug 9 with 2020 viewsskippyjack

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:07 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

sounds all rather negative. Where are all the positive posters to balance thing s up pse

It's not negative.. Monk is playing Gylfi on the wing ffs.. He's playing two similar strikers up front.. Rangel isn't up to it anymore.. Bartley is poor.. Williams is hiding.. Villarreal are no mugs.. They're giving our team holes to pick.. We've got Man United next week!.. This game should be a wake up call.. How off the pace we are.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:16 - Aug 9 with 2015 viewsperchrockjack

CAN T GET A STREAM.THAT FREE KICK A GOAL ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:17 - Aug 9 with 2008 viewsStarsky

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:16 - Aug 9 by skippyjack

It's not negative.. Monk is playing Gylfi on the wing ffs.. He's playing two similar strikers up front.. Rangel isn't up to it anymore.. Bartley is poor.. Williams is hiding.. Villarreal are no mugs.. They're giving our team holes to pick.. We've got Man United next week!.. This game should be a wake up call.. How off the pace we are.

Oh ffs. You're such a drama queen

It's just the internet, init.

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:18 - Aug 9 with 1971 viewsRancid

We used to play like Villareal.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:19 - Aug 9 with 1939 viewsJackfath

Sorry but that was embarrassing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:19 - Aug 9 with 1913 viewsmonmouth

Ouch. This is starting to hurt now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:19 - Aug 9 with 1911 viewslonglostjack

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:07 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

sounds all rather negative. Where are all the positive posters to balance thing s up pse

You can learn a lot from defeats. There

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:19 - Aug 9 with 1889 viewsRancid

Similar to the Southampton goal last game of the season that.
Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 1875 viewsperchrockjack

There s only one drama queen than you.
Otherwise we d have a cornucopia of queens on here

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 1875 viewsjackonicko

That wasn't a very good goal to concede.

Oh dear.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 1871 viewsforkbeard

Granted we are missing dyer and routs but it's a bit embarrassing.
That third was shambolic.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 1844 viewsDavillin

Inasmuch as we still don't have a "Guesses" board, I'll put mine here.

Perhaps Monk is giving his "Plan B" a full-out roll-out against real competition?

That does make sense to me, rather than putting it on the pitch untested in a Premier League game.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 1845 viewsskippyjack

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:17 - Aug 9 by Starsky

Oh ffs. You're such a drama queen

New CB is required.. Our Captain is lost at sea ffs!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 1832 viewsihatechopra

I think we are trying to make it work with Bony and Gomis. I would rather see us take of Bony and play the same system as we did last year with Gylfi in the hole and dyer or a n other winger on the right. That is the formation the squad is used to and we should keep to it.
Gylfi is lost on the right wing.
Ashley has been very poor today.
Gomis lookes great and so does montero whilst Ki is also looking good. I believe GM need to change back to 451

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:21 - Aug 9 with 1822 viewsPozuelosSideys

I dont care if this is a friendly or not, it is unacceptable.

There is no balance or shape to the team, defensively we are a fcking mess and the only two who have shown up are Gomis and Montero.

If we play anywhere near this next weekend, we are gonna get utterly smashed.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:22 - Aug 9 with 1760 viewsperchrockjack

so we r elosing 3-0 at home?
Ah well..

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:22 - Aug 9 with 1712 viewsKennedy

Yes try out new systems, but that should have been 3 games ago. This is our last game so really should have been our starting 11 (bar injuries) and our starting system.

We only played 442 when RM was in charge and that was only played (IIRC) away from home.

Utd will rip us apart if we don't sort it out.

Just call me JFK

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:23 - Aug 9 with 1687 viewsjackonicko

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:20 - Aug 9 by Davillin

Inasmuch as we still don't have a "Guesses" board, I'll put mine here.

Perhaps Monk is giving his "Plan B" a full-out roll-out against real competition?

That does make sense to me, rather than putting it on the pitch untested in a Premier League game.

I'm hoping this is Plan D.

If this is our first alternate plan, we had better come up with a pretty good plan C.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:25 - Aug 9 with 1613 viewsphact0rri

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:10 - Aug 9 by Magic_Michu

The only positive for me is that Montero looks a handful, Gomis looks like he has great feet and something a little different and Ki looks composed in the middle.

also garry monk rocking a suit

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:25 - Aug 9 with 1605 viewsmidswan

We will play with 2 wingers and Gylfi in the hole next week, different strokes and all that.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:25 - Aug 9 with 1605 viewsMagic_Michu

Has Gylfi touched the ball yet?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:25 - Aug 9 with 1592 viewsZut_Alors

Some of the reaction on here is ridiculous, though. Flat 4-4-2 may be something Monk tries if we're chasing a game, so it's probably worth trying out. Experiments are worth trying in pre-season or when we're safe. We'll be 4-2-3-1 next week, with Gylfi as No10. Barring injuries, I'd feel comfortable betting on it.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:26 - Aug 9 with 1553 viewsmongtero

Monk out!

No but seriously this is embarrassing. Hopefully the Argentine joins and Fabianski settles in. He's looked awful today.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:28 - Aug 9 with 1508 viewsPozuelosSideys

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:26 - Aug 9 by mongtero

Monk out!

No but seriously this is embarrassing. Hopefully the Argentine joins and Fabianski settles in. He's looked awful today.

Fck off with your shit username you knob.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 16:28 - Aug 9 with 1504 viewsskippyjack

We'll be going through the alphabet at this rate..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024