Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 18:09 - Aug 11 with 1599 viewsSwanzay

Ref for Saturday....
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 18:11]
Mike Dean on 18:36 - Aug 11 with 1563 viewsHighjack

ffs

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mike Dean on 18:40 - Aug 11 with 1555 viewsJackfath

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/120792/ref-for-saturday.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mike Dean on 19:20 - Aug 11 with 1477 viewsjojaca

Mike Dean on 18:36 - Aug 11 by Highjack

ffs

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Man Utd are guaranteed to have a couple of penalties.

Even when you know, you never know?

Mike Dean on 19:55 - Aug 11 with 1422 viewsEdmundo

Excited about Saturday now!
Not!!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Mike Dean on 20:13 - Aug 11 with 1380 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Oh well thats our chance of any luck GONE !
Mike Dean on 20:15 - Aug 11 with 1373 viewsbishjack

I'd love to lick his head

Poll: Which CB should join Ash in defence ?

Mike Dean on 21:35 - Aug 11 with 1292 viewsJBT95

Lump a tenner on a Swansea red card!
Mike Dean on 21:52 - Aug 11 with 1251 viewsRevJames

He's the least of our problems at the moment!
Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 23:12 - Aug 11 with 1182 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Mike Dean on 21:52 - Aug 11 by RevJames

He's the least of our problems at the moment!

Oh Jesus effing christ :-(

If there is any consolation to having him ref a game of ours (which there isn't really) I guess it's better to have him ref a game we were going to lose anyway.

Mike, if you're reading this, please fu(k off and die.
Mike Dean on 09:29 - Aug 12 with 1068 viewsjackal

He does seem to have it in for us. That coin was thrown by a Cardiff fan,not one of us. Maybe he doesn't realize it.
Mike Dean on 09:39 - Aug 12 with 1054 viewsmonmouth

Mike Dean on 09:29 - Aug 12 by jackal

He does seem to have it in for us. That coin was thrown by a Cardiff fan,not one of us. Maybe he doesn't realize it.

I'll say it again then. The only time in our history we won at OT was when Mike dean was reffing...and he sent off a ManYou player, and he took no notice of two of their divey penalty claims.

I don't like the style of the preening baldy much either, but he's just as likely to give us a break as them. He likes to be centre of attention, and that means making high profile game changing calls whenever he is given an opportunity. He's the refereeing equivalent of Russian roulette.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mike Dean on 12:24 - Aug 12 with 985 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Mike Dean on 09:39 - Aug 12 by monmouth

I'll say it again then. The only time in our history we won at OT was when Mike dean was reffing...and he sent off a ManYou player, and he took no notice of two of their divey penalty claims.

I don't like the style of the preening baldy much either, but he's just as likely to give us a break as them. He likes to be centre of attention, and that means making high profile game changing calls whenever he is given an opportunity. He's the refereeing equivalent of Russian roulette.

This...

Everyone sees things very 1-sided since that Cardiff game where he made probably the worst decision of his career.

The Taylor one was also not his best moment either

However I've tried to carry on this vendetta but every time he has reffed us or I have seen him reffing other games he seems like one of the better officials around. He makes his own calls and backs himself. Takes no shit from players. And will happily send anyone off if he feels they deserve it.

He will always make himself more the centre of attention than any ref should be with his dramatic posturing but to think he has it in for us just doesn't make sense to me anymore........in my opinion anyway

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mike Dean on 15:39 - Aug 12 with 919 viewssully49

Mike Dean on 12:24 - Aug 12 by PatchesOHoulihan

This...

Everyone sees things very 1-sided since that Cardiff game where he made probably the worst decision of his career.

The Taylor one was also not his best moment either

However I've tried to carry on this vendetta but every time he has reffed us or I have seen him reffing other games he seems like one of the better officials around. He makes his own calls and backs himself. Takes no shit from players. And will happily send anyone off if he feels they deserve it.

He will always make himself more the centre of attention than any ref should be with his dramatic posturing but to think he has it in for us just doesn't make sense to me anymore........in my opinion anyway

Don't forget now Howard Webb is gone he will, without doubt be looking to assume the role as the first ref the powers that be turn to.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024