Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? 22:42 - Aug 11 with 894 viewsWindyMiller

Will Watt eluding to a surprising new columnist with news from the club! Surely KOKO isn't going to write a column! Fair play to him if he did but I get the feeling that every agent in the country would probably have a solicitor on standby!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 22:48 - Aug 11 with 885 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

(blinks shyly)

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 23:02 - Aug 11 with 854 viewstonysoprano

BRR , you ain't are you ?
Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 23:04 - Aug 11 with 846 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

It would be wrong for me to say anything tony.

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 23:36 - Aug 11 with 796 viewsElGringo

I've always enjoyed your match reports, but I'm not sure you're the right person for a season when off field incompetence and boardroom meltdowns are the main story.
Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 23:41 - Aug 11 with 787 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Gringo

I'd love to see a melted boardroom. That is something i WOULD like to write about.

I'm not the mystery columnist, btw. Just wanted to take the current paranoia reading. Which is "high".

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 01:58 - Aug 12 with 755 viewsElGringo

Good one then...I thought it was feasible because you write well enough and go to all the matches.

So still a mystery. Interesting...seasidejohn?...previous for dangerous typing. Bowley?..he'd have to be a masochist.

El Gringo ( GSP)
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 1:59]
Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 07:50 - Aug 12 with 697 viewswespens

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 01:58 - Aug 12 by ElGringo

Good one then...I thought it was feasible because you write well enough and go to all the matches.

So still a mystery. Interesting...seasidejohn?...previous for dangerous typing. Bowley?..he'd have to be a masochist.

El Gringo ( GSP)
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 1:59]

Well I hope if it is him then it's applauded and not criticised. It annoys me the way people ask for things to happen (like get a new forum!) and then slate it when it does! Think a KO column would make a good read (you watch, it'll be the Junior Bent diary!)

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 08:12 - Aug 12 with 675 viewspooljimbo

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 07:50 - Aug 12 by wespens

Well I hope if it is him then it's applauded and not criticised. It annoys me the way people ask for things to happen (like get a new forum!) and then slate it when it does! Think a KO column would make a good read (you watch, it'll be the Junior Bent diary!)

It sure is, here's a gist of what he's saying:

Dodgy foreign agents mentioned

Players who originally wanted 10k now ringing up wanting 3k per week, hence saved 350k in wages

60 clubs have gone into admin but are never spoken about, we're financially sound but we get spoken about in a bad way

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 08:42 - Aug 12 with 635 viewsseasider81

Is Karl Oyston the Gazette's New Columinst? on 08:12 - Aug 12 by pooljimbo

It sure is, here's a gist of what he's saying:

Dodgy foreign agents mentioned

Players who originally wanted 10k now ringing up wanting 3k per week, hence saved 350k in wages

60 clubs have gone into admin but are never spoken about, we're financially sound but we get spoken about in a bad way

He likes the sounds of his own voice. The more he says it, the more he believes it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024