Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NO PROTEST BST, BSA DESERVE THE DROP 23:47 - Aug 19 with 1282 viewspaulco

Both supporters' groups should merge to form BSF - Blackpool Supine Fans.

.No wonder Oyscum shows them utter comptempt as he laughs all the way to the bank.

Heroes like Matthews and Morty doubtless spin in their graves at the surrender monkeys.
NO PROTEST BST, BSA DESERVE THE DROP on 01:32 - Aug 20 with 1273 viewsbfc1974

Paulco muppet - you are a gutless coward who will never make himself known to the standard fans - so stfu and go back to supporting Blackburn like Paul Lou

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

NO PROTEST BST, BSA DESERVE THE DROP on 02:11 - Aug 20 with 1261 viewsWhitehorse

You make some good points, paulco, but all the forums I look at have you pop up on occasion with your staccato bullet points. Yes, we know the situation, ffs! How about padding out your comments so they don't sound like a random headfit?
NO PROTEST BST, BSA DESERVE THE DROP on 10:10 - Aug 20 with 1193 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Why would Matthews and Morty laugh at the supporters groups? On what basis is this assertion made?

Sorry to respond to the wind-up, I don't usually lower myself to reply to idiotic posts like this but I frankly don't see the connection between players of the past their contemporary supporters groups, let alone supporters groups of the present.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024