Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
match thread 19:09 - Aug 27 with 17438 viewsdanehoop

as no-one else wants to kick off:
League Cup second round

Burton v QPR (19:45 BST)

Posted at 19:04

Burton Albion: McLaughlin, Edwards, Cansdell-Sherriff, Mousinho, Taft, Sharps (c), MacDonald, Knowles, McGurk, Palmer, Harness. Subs: Lyness, McFadzean, Bell, Weir, Beavon, Blyth, Slade

QPR: Murphy, Simpson, Hill, Phillips, SWP, Onuoha, Faurlin, Henry, Dunne, Hoilett, Taarabt. Subs: Green, Fer, Mutch, Zamora, Ehmer, Doughty, Harriman

Never knowingly understood

match thread on 22:22 - Aug 27 with 1166 viewsAntti_Heinola

match thread on 21:36 - Aug 27 by gobbles

Why is everyone blaming SWP? Is it his fault, or is it usual scapegoat stuff. Don't believe anyone on here is actually watching the game, but from what I heard, Faurlin had a stinker until he went off, why not blame him? Why not blame Taarabt, he seems to have had a few chances?
The team that was picked should have been good enough. If they can't show any pride, that's not the manager's fault. Reminds me of when Puncheon got booed coming on for his second appearance when he was deemed "not good enough" for bigtime QPR.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 21:38]

I partly agree Gobbles - anyone who had a poor game is to blame, although SWP hasn't had a good game in three years, so it's easy to see why he might be singled out by some disgruntled fans.

But i have to take issue with this: 'If they can't show pride, that's not the manager's fault'.

Are you serious? So, let's see. Redknapp has already outsourced the coaching to Hoddle and a couple of lackeys who put the cones out. He's outsourced a tombola to pick the team. And now motivation isn't his fault either? Just what IS his fault or his responsibility?

Can't say I'm even remotely surprised by this result. Fortunately I had a tenner on a nice double of QPR and Leeds to lose. Easy money. And I can't believe anyone else is surprised by this start either. I can count on one hand the number of times we've played really well under Redknapp in nearly two years. And 60 mins plus extra time v Wigan was just about the only very good performance this year (the final was gutsy, resolute, but not exactly vintage, before or after the sending off). Why would it change now?

Still, let's give him another two more years and let him take the p!ss out of us for a bit longer.

Bare bones.

match thread on 22:29 - Aug 27 with 1131 viewsHollowayRanger

match thread on 22:16 - Aug 27 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Surely you won't be able to re-post this after the next match...

way they are playing i'll be reposting this in September if not october

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

match thread on 22:31 - Aug 27 with 1109 viewsSpiritofGregory

match thread on 22:22 - Aug 27 by Antti_Heinola

I partly agree Gobbles - anyone who had a poor game is to blame, although SWP hasn't had a good game in three years, so it's easy to see why he might be singled out by some disgruntled fans.

But i have to take issue with this: 'If they can't show pride, that's not the manager's fault'.

Are you serious? So, let's see. Redknapp has already outsourced the coaching to Hoddle and a couple of lackeys who put the cones out. He's outsourced a tombola to pick the team. And now motivation isn't his fault either? Just what IS his fault or his responsibility?

Can't say I'm even remotely surprised by this result. Fortunately I had a tenner on a nice double of QPR and Leeds to lose. Easy money. And I can't believe anyone else is surprised by this start either. I can count on one hand the number of times we've played really well under Redknapp in nearly two years. And 60 mins plus extra time v Wigan was just about the only very good performance this year (the final was gutsy, resolute, but not exactly vintage, before or after the sending off). Why would it change now?

Still, let's give him another two more years and let him take the p!ss out of us for a bit longer.

Yes, what exactly does he do at QPR? Doesn't appear to manage, doesn't coach....
match thread on 22:33 - Aug 27 with 1085 viewsAntti_Heinola

match thread on 22:31 - Aug 27 by SpiritofGregory

Yes, what exactly does he do at QPR? Doesn't appear to manage, doesn't coach....

He's a great man-manager, don't you know?

Bare bones.

match thread on 22:53 - Aug 27 with 1020 viewsSpiritofGregory

Are we all ready for Sunderland who beat Birmingham 3-0?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024