Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don't win against Millwall 15:29 - Aug 28 with 1147 viewsbig_bloomers

I reckon Riga will go one way or the other. I know that KO is responsible for this mess but I don't think Riga is the man to get us out of it. His signings have been weak, his excuses plentiful and we are basing his achievemnts on a 3 months spell at Charlton!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

If we don't win against Millwall on 16:01 - Aug 28 with 1130 viewssteve_g

Not one to say 'told you so' but always felt Riga was a wrong fit for this club. KOKO likes established players or up and coming players he can flog for a profit and we've brought in a rag bag mix of annabe's, hasbeens and never will be's.

The wyhole thing is a mess and the foundations aren't there for a good season. Can only see relegation come May.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

If we don't win against Millwall on 13:13 - Aug 29 with 1047 viewsFY4MIKEH

If we don't win against Millwall on 16:01 - Aug 28 by steve_g

Not one to say 'told you so' but always felt Riga was a wrong fit for this club. KOKO likes established players or up and coming players he can flog for a profit and we've brought in a rag bag mix of annabe's, hasbeens and never will be's.

The wyhole thing is a mess and the foundations aren't there for a good season. Can only see relegation come May.

I'm coming round to that way of thinking in regard to Riga.
If we don't win against Millwall on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 1035 viewsseasider13

Well i have nothing but sympathy for Jose Riga, in our CEO mind its mission accomplished as he flogged 8k season tickets out of this promising appointment.

Since then TDL has not backed him and is undermining him at every given oportunity.

Its like he has strapped a man with no arms onto the back of a donkey and invited him to a jousting match, TDL = The Black Knight.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

If we don't win against Millwall on 16:34 - Aug 29 with 1005 viewsscratchingshed

If we don't win against Millwall on 13:58 - Aug 29 by seasider13

Well i have nothing but sympathy for Jose Riga, in our CEO mind its mission accomplished as he flogged 8k season tickets out of this promising appointment.

Since then TDL has not backed him and is undermining him at every given oportunity.

Its like he has strapped a man with no arms onto the back of a donkey and invited him to a jousting match, TDL = The Black Knight.

Nothing tomorrow and to cap a bad day Fuller will score.
If we don't win against Millwall on 18:22 - Aug 29 with 978 viewsmoney_money_money

If we don't win against Millwall on 16:34 - Aug 29 by scratchingshed

Nothing tomorrow and to cap a bad day Fuller will score.

Entirely predictable, out come the Oyston Fan Club looking through their tangerine spectacles blaming Riga. Some so called fans deserve the club they have got
If we don't win against Millwall on 19:22 - Aug 29 with 959 viewsbfc1974

If we don't win against Millwall on 18:22 - Aug 29 by money_money_money

Entirely predictable, out come the Oyston Fan Club looking through their tangerine spectacles blaming Riga. Some so called fans deserve the club they have got

Blaming the manager when the signings have been frees and loans - ridiculous Oyston!

But there will always be some excuse I am sure of it - at least until the parachutes stop.

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

If we don't win against Millwall on 20:52 - Aug 29 with 944 viewschesterbfc

If we don't win against Millwall on 19:22 - Aug 29 by bfc1974

Blaming the manager when the signings have been frees and loans - ridiculous Oyston!

But there will always be some excuse I am sure of it - at least until the parachutes stop.

I was going and at the last moment I couldn't get a hotel, and my reason was to go the extra mile was ,either I see a new B pool record, or I see something to convince me Mr R is as good as I thought he was. 3 out of the first 4 seen for myself haven't convinced. Still prefer this Old Basil type board to any other
If we don't win against Millwall on 22:03 - Aug 29 with 931 viewsFY4MIKEH

If we don't win against Millwall on 20:52 - Aug 29 by chesterbfc

I was going and at the last moment I couldn't get a hotel, and my reason was to go the extra mile was ,either I see a new B pool record, or I see something to convince me Mr R is as good as I thought he was. 3 out of the first 4 seen for myself haven't convinced. Still prefer this Old Basil type board to any other

No one can operate under Koko the clown, but I feel there were better out there than Riga. Been to all the games so far and some of his formations have not been very good.
Rentmeister holding midfield, no thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

If we don't win against Millwall on 10:40 - Aug 30 with 898 viewsTwoPhillips

If we don't win against Millwall on 22:03 - Aug 29 by FY4MIKEH

No one can operate under Koko the clown, but I feel there were better out there than Riga. Been to all the games so far and some of his formations have not been very good.
Rentmeister holding midfield, no thanks.

It won't be the result tomorrow it will be whether he brings anyone in by Monday night - said he wants for - so anything less than that and it could be a bumpy start to September!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

If we don't win against Millwall on 17:32 - Aug 30 with 867 viewsBigbrother

Guess we'll find out what happens next - can't think of many managers who've survived after 6 defeats at the start of a season!!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

If we don't win against Millwall on 19:15 - Aug 30 with 834 viewsFixitian

If we don't win against Millwall on 17:32 - Aug 30 by Bigbrother

Guess we'll find out what happens next - can't think of many managers who've survived after 6 defeats at the start of a season!!

The only player brought in by Riga is still waiting for a permit. Just don't follow the o/p.
If we don't win against Millwall on 08:36 - Sep 1 with 782 viewswe_are_Superior

If we don't win against Millwall on 19:15 - Aug 30 by Fixitian

The only player brought in by Riga is still waiting for a permit. Just don't follow the o/p.

Fixitian - you can't tell me that Zenjov, Rentmeister and the Oriol's would have been on KO's radar?!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024