Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? 08:19 - Sep 9 with 6143 viewsJackSwanTV

One of the possible reasons why he left in such a way. We look at what happemed there plus all the usual in the latest episode of Jack Swan, #29

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_29

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:32 - Sep 9 with 4582 viewsStarsky

The very first word is spelt wrong. It's 'believe' and Geraint Evans, the resident comedian, can't spell Garry Monk's name correctly. Come on boys.
We're Premier League now.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2014 16:41]

It's just the internet, init.

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 12:12 - Sep 9 with 4358 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:32 - Sep 9 by Starsky

The very first word is spelt wrong. It's 'believe' and Geraint Evans, the resident comedian, can't spell Garry Monk's name correctly. Come on boys.
We're Premier League now.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2014 16:41]

Canas' lawyer will have a field day with this. Unbelievable

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 13:51 - Sep 9 with 4050 viewsDrizzy

It's £6.40 to cross the bridge.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 13:54 - Sep 9 with 4036 viewsWarwickHunt

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 12:12 - Sep 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Canas' lawyer will have a field day with this. Unbelievable

Juvenile @rse dribble.

Still using that f*cking awful ISSUU platform too.
Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 13:57 - Sep 9 with 4026 viewsSudbury_Jack

The only person who is mental is the person who wrote this garbage.
You seriously need to take a look at yourself. Incredible
Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 13:58 - Sep 9 with 4016 viewsDarran

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 13:54 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

Juvenile @rse dribble.

Still using that f*cking awful ISSUU platform too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 16:22 - Sep 9 with 3770 viewsJackSwanTV

Always lovely to know we are appreciated :)

I feel as popular as the admins on here!! :p

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 16:35 - Sep 9 with 3718 viewsbudegan

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 16:22 - Sep 9 by JackSwanTV

Good on you for making an effort beyond petty squabbling and outright bullying on a message board.
Login to get fewer ads

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 18:37 - Sep 9 with 3437 viewsScoobyWho

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 16:35 - Sep 9 by budegan

Good on you for making an effort beyond petty squabbling and outright bullying on a message board.

I agree, but also think JackSwan should have a few bob put aside for when Canas rides you in to court butt naked ;-)

He will win too.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2014 18:42]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 18:53 - Sep 9 with 3378 viewsmorningstar

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 18:37 - Sep 9 by ScoobyWho

I agree, but also think JackSwan should have a few bob put aside for when Canas rides you in to court butt naked ;-)

He will win too.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2014 18:42]

Maybe it's true and they have evidence?.................

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 20:19 - Sep 9 with 3237 viewsJackSwanTV

There is always an advantage in having nothing! nobody can take f%ck all from you :)

I'm sure I will get a solicitors letter one day from someone. Boundaries are there to be pushed though!!! :P

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 20:26 - Sep 9 with 3213 viewsJackfath

Is the article supposed to be humorous?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 20:47 - Sep 9 with 3167 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 16:22 - Sep 9 by JackSwanTV

Hey now, there's no need to take it THAT personal

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 20:50 - Sep 9 with 3158 viewsBrynmill_Jack

By the way, and I may be out of practice but how does sh*tting in a team mate's boot equal a sex fetish? Or was he w*nking himself off whilst he was doing it?
That would be impressive, I've only just learned how to sneeze and f*rt at the same time

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 00:38 - Sep 10 with 2914 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If this is some sort of school project then good for you. If you're over the age of 16 then perhaps it's time to step back and realise a career in journalism / writing is not for you.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 00:41 - Sep 10 with 2914 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 00:38 - Sep 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If this is some sort of school project then good for you. If you're over the age of 16 then perhaps it's time to step back and realise a career in journalism / writing is not for you.

I'm sure it was meant in good spirits but I don't care if Canas was a troublemaker or not he really shouldn't have stuff like that written about him. He doesn't deserve it at all

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 00:44 - Sep 10 with 2901 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 00:41 - Sep 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sure it was meant in good spirits but I don't care if Canas was a troublemaker or not he really shouldn't have stuff like that written about him. He doesn't deserve it at all

What I'd like to know is if JackSwan is not using copyrighted pictures in his magazine considering he is using them in a commercial manner.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 00:52 - Sep 10 with 2904 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 00:44 - Sep 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What I'd like to know is if JackSwan is not using copyrighted pictures in his magazine considering he is using them in a commercial manner.

Good question

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 06:45 - Sep 10 with 2795 viewsDDCH

Reminded me of the old articles in viz. Good on you jackswan. Nice to see more swans material on the web and print

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:00 - Sep 10 with 2611 viewsJackSwanTV

We are not the Evening Post or the Western Mail. I have no journalistic background. No English degree or A-level. The magazine is supposed to be light hearted, not to be taken serious but to ask the odd Swans question to get people having a conversation in a pub. To be totally honest, it is generally really popular when we drop them off. We print 5,000 copies and 4,995 of them aren't where we left them the following month and so some people like them enough to take them home with them after reading them in the cafe, pub, barbers or wherever they see it. Some people enjoy it enough to read it online and then in print. Some of you onle like it enough to read it from start to finish every month and then complain about it: I can't please everyone sadly.

I am always happy for advice and ideas to improve it. As I said earlier, I don't have a degree in this, I have no qualifications whatsoever, useless at anything with my hands and am pretty work-shy too and should in all probability be unemployed but have somehow managed to develop this magazine (as amateur as it is) into something which keeps me busy.

My humour isn't for everyone as the humour on here isn't. I often find I need to scroll through a load of people saying 'your a t@at' 'no your a t@at' before anyone actually says something. Personally, I don't find that amusing but clearly this site is incredibly popular and so there must be many people who do find that hilarious. We all differ. I still come to this site as a first point of reference. If I go camping for a weekend for example and am out of the Swans loop, this is always the place I will come to catch up.

It has crossed my mind to go on some sort of creative writing course or something although I do think that the mistakes and amateur feel of the magazine is what makes it what it is. It isn't supposed to be rivaling newspapers, I am not trying to be a journalist.

As for Canas and his lawyer. I'd like to think he firstly has something better to do. Secondly has a sense of humour as it is clearly not a serious article and thirdly, he has enough money to see me as worthless :)

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:25 - Sep 10 with 2573 viewsLeonisGod

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:00 - Sep 10 by JackSwanTV

We are not the Evening Post or the Western Mail. I have no journalistic background. No English degree or A-level. The magazine is supposed to be light hearted, not to be taken serious but to ask the odd Swans question to get people having a conversation in a pub. To be totally honest, it is generally really popular when we drop them off. We print 5,000 copies and 4,995 of them aren't where we left them the following month and so some people like them enough to take them home with them after reading them in the cafe, pub, barbers or wherever they see it. Some people enjoy it enough to read it online and then in print. Some of you onle like it enough to read it from start to finish every month and then complain about it: I can't please everyone sadly.

I am always happy for advice and ideas to improve it. As I said earlier, I don't have a degree in this, I have no qualifications whatsoever, useless at anything with my hands and am pretty work-shy too and should in all probability be unemployed but have somehow managed to develop this magazine (as amateur as it is) into something which keeps me busy.

My humour isn't for everyone as the humour on here isn't. I often find I need to scroll through a load of people saying 'your a t@at' 'no your a t@at' before anyone actually says something. Personally, I don't find that amusing but clearly this site is incredibly popular and so there must be many people who do find that hilarious. We all differ. I still come to this site as a first point of reference. If I go camping for a weekend for example and am out of the Swans loop, this is always the place I will come to catch up.

It has crossed my mind to go on some sort of creative writing course or something although I do think that the mistakes and amateur feel of the magazine is what makes it what it is. It isn't supposed to be rivaling newspapers, I am not trying to be a journalist.

As for Canas and his lawyer. I'd like to think he firstly has something better to do. Secondly has a sense of humour as it is clearly not a serious article and thirdly, he has enough money to see me as worthless :)

Well I thought it was an amusing read and very obviously tongue in cheek (the Canas piece). This site has had a sense of humour bypass recently, so I would worry too much about it (which you're not by the looks of it).

You do need to make sure the contributors spell Garry's name right though!

Good stuff - keep them coming
Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:44 - Sep 10 with 2555 viewsbudegan

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:25 - Sep 10 by LeonisGod

Well I thought it was an amusing read and very obviously tongue in cheek (the Canas piece). This site has had a sense of humour bypass recently, so I would worry too much about it (which you're not by the looks of it).

You do need to make sure the contributors spell Garry's name right though!

Good stuff - keep them coming

100% agree. Haters will hate, knobs will be knobs. Keep up the good work fella.
Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 11:00 - Sep 10 with 2529 viewsStarsky

I appreciate your response but you cannot get away from using a fecking spellchecker.
How hard would that be?
Oh, Budgean. That ain't bullying, it's constructive criticism.

It's just the internet, init.

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 11:11 - Sep 10 with 2509 viewsMusical_Swan

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:00 - Sep 10 by JackSwanTV

Well if you're back from camping any chance I can get my sleeping bag back you illiterate fool!!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 11:15 - Sep 10 with 2501 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did Canas have a weird sex fetish? on 10:44 - Sep 10 by budegan

100% agree. Haters will hate, knobs will be knobs. Keep up the good work fella.

There's f*ck all wrong with my sense of humour. If people genuinely find that funny I find that quite disturbing , actually. No hate involved at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024