Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott 19:25 - Sep 9 with 2027 viewsactionagainstoyston

On the Gazette BFC comments page there is a guy called USA Seasider who is prepared to organise the screening of the Blackpool v Cardiff City game. However he does not appear to be getting much support and needs to know if it is worth while. So my question is.. How many fans who go or use to go to watch the Pool, would either boycott this match at Bloomers and support this fantastic opportunity to stand up and be counted against the Oystons. The match is live on sky and it needs both season ticket holders, business's and those fans who have stopped attending Bloomers to let him know.
So please respond with a yes to boycott or No to say you will be going to the match.
Thanks
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 19:40 - Sep 9 with 2018 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

It's easy to advocate a boycott when you weren't going anyway. Especially if you are hoping to make a few quid out of it.

I will be inside the ground encouraging my team. . I think that's where supporters should be, if at all possible.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 20:02 - Sep 9 with 1995 viewsactionagainstoyston

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 19:40 - Sep 9 by basilrobbiereborn

It's easy to advocate a boycott when you weren't going anyway. Especially if you are hoping to make a few quid out of it.

I will be inside the ground encouraging my team. . I think that's where supporters should be, if at all possible.

Well it ain't me but by going to the match against Cardiff City, you will be playing into Otstons hands. The lads will know whats going on as do Cardiff fans and players, so if you want to be blinkered then continue your cash flow to the Oystons. If you want to a future for Blackpool then we have to vote with action and do it ourselves rather than leave it to others. But then again I dare say, you are not a Blackpool fan really
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 20:11 - Sep 9 with 1987 viewsribble

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 20:02 - Sep 9 by actionagainstoyston

Well it ain't me but by going to the match against Cardiff City, you will be playing into Otstons hands. The lads will know whats going on as do Cardiff fans and players, so if you want to be blinkered then continue your cash flow to the Oystons. If you want to a future for Blackpool then we have to vote with action and do it ourselves rather than leave it to others. But then again I dare say, you are not a Blackpool fan really

I'm not sure how going to the game plays into Oyston's hands in any way.

I'll be in the ground.
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 21:26 - Sep 9 with 1958 viewsFixitian

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 20:11 - Sep 9 by ribble

I'm not sure how going to the game plays into Oyston's hands in any way.

I'll be in the ground.

I will not be there, don't know when I'll go back. I made a BIG mistake buying the 2 year deal. Away games for me. The money I'm saving will be spent on a nice holiday in November.
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 21:48 - Sep 9 with 1938 viewsDon_K_Lasher

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 21:26 - Sep 9 by Fixitian

I will not be there, don't know when I'll go back. I made a BIG mistake buying the 2 year deal. Away games for me. The money I'm saving will be spent on a nice holiday in November.

Oyston doesn't want disgruntled fans in the ground, that's why he bans them.

The press will be there on Saturday and Sky will be there for the Cardiff game and so will I, loud and proud.

Good luck to those who are saving money by not going to the games they've already paid for and going to 4 times more expensive games they've not paid for

And good luck to the ones who weren't going to go anyway but keep on telling us not to bother, enjoy your Football Focus

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 23:18 - Sep 9 with 1905 viewsspooner

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 21:26 - Sep 9 by Fixitian

I will be at the stadium, but not in it. Yes, I know I've already contributed by buying a S/T, yes I realise the players on the pitch need our support and yes, if I have paid for the petrol and driven to the ground, I might be seen to be cutting off my nose to spite my face, but I want the media to see that the long-suffering, loyal, caring fans are the ones suffering as a consequence of all this dithering and manoeuvring by those "at the top".
I will stay outside until kick-off, then either watch the game in a pub nearby, or, more likely, drive home without tuning in to Radio Lancashire. Futile it may be, but I have never been treated with such disdain by an organisation to which I've contributed thousands over the years, so I'll make my personal, albeit insignificant gesture
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 08:23 - Sep 10 with 1882 viewsthebigone

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 23:18 - Sep 9 by spooner

I will be at the stadium, but not in it. Yes, I know I've already contributed by buying a S/T, yes I realise the players on the pitch need our support and yes, if I have paid for the petrol and driven to the ground, I might be seen to be cutting off my nose to spite my face, but I want the media to see that the long-suffering, loyal, caring fans are the ones suffering as a consequence of all this dithering and manoeuvring by those "at the top".
I will stay outside until kick-off, then either watch the game in a pub nearby, or, more likely, drive home without tuning in to Radio Lancashire. Futile it may be, but I have never been treated with such disdain by an organisation to which I've contributed thousands over the years, so I'll make my personal, albeit insignificant gesture

I wonder if fans are actually feeling a bit let down by BST - they haven't really grasped the nettle by the root for me - plenty of words - not much constructive or positive action. Almost like they're afraid to organise something like a boycott?

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 08:28 - Sep 10 with 1878 viewssteve_g

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 08:23 - Sep 10 by thebigone

I wonder if fans are actually feeling a bit let down by BST - they haven't really grasped the nettle by the root for me - plenty of words - not much constructive or positive action. Almost like they're afraid to organise something like a boycott?

TAM is by far the most articulate and eloquent spokesperson the fans have got but his press statements have been bland and lacked any real purpose. Almost like BST and BSA know they can spout words but actually achieve very little.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Login to get fewer ads

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 17:14 - Sep 10 with 1852 viewsbfc1974

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 08:28 - Sep 10 by steve_g

TAM is by far the most articulate and eloquent spokesperson the fans have got but his press statements have been bland and lacked any real purpose. Almost like BST and BSA know they can spout words but actually achieve very little.

the recent change in the articles of association [Blackpool FC] now mean that the Oystons can decide to sell to a 3rd party at a much lower percentage takeover than previously and all shareholders are obliged to release their shares at whatever the going rate is at time of sale.

Why do this unless you are planning an exit strategy or unless you are protecting from a fans buyout of shares via a trust or similar organisation? It could essentially mean that a sale from one company to another could mean that the O's would be in 100% control of BFC once again possibly not having to pay out any recompense for existing shareholders if the company goes bang.

Enter Asset of Community Value registered by BST........

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 17:45 - Sep 10 with 1842 viewsactionagainstoyston

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 23:18 - Sep 9 by spooner

If USA Seasider put the match on and there are sufficient numbers there, the press and sky will send someone to interview those watching on SKY rather than be at the ground, that will show the Oystons that the fans mean business. Oyston only knows one thing, money and every penny spent makes him happy. Very surprised at the lack of effort being made for a one off game to show the unison there is in fighting his handling of this terrible farce. See you at the SKY broadcast
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 20:16 - Sep 10 with 1811 viewsscu70

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 19:40 - Sep 9 by basilrobbiereborn

How is this supporting the team?
Some really poor comments here by people who call themselves supporters.
We will get out of this position we are in we always do.i know some are against the chairman but it's time to put that to one side and get back to supporting the team.we need to start pulling in the same direction again.Riga needs to cut his silly antics out as well.support the club get behind the team.UTP
How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 22:08 - Sep 10 with 1770 viewsDon_K_Lasher

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 20:16 - Sep 10 by scu70

How is this supporting the team?
Some really poor comments here by people who call themselves supporters.
We will get out of this position we are in we always do.i know some are against the chairman but it's time to put that to one side and get back to supporting the team.we need to start pulling in the same direction again.Riga needs to cut his silly antics out as well.support the club get behind the team.UTP

Supporting the team and protesting against the shambles created by our incompetent chairman are not mutually exclusive.

I'll be at the game and I'll support the team and get behind KO, right behind him!!!

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

How many Blackpool Fans would be prepared to boycott on 07:18 - Sep 11 with 1705 viewsbfcpete

Out of sight , out of mind springs to mind. I would rather be in the ground chanting against the OS for 90 minutes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024