Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? 00:43 - Sep 10 with 3878 viewsLiberty

Fabianski

Rangel Amat Ash Taylor

Ki Shelvey

Dyer Siggy Routs

Bony

Any reason to change for Saturday ? Nice to see Siggy in goal scoring form, cracker for Iceland tonight. Assuming all internationals are back injury free.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2014 8:14]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 00:45 - Sep 10 with 2585 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Same team surely.

Even so it's going to be a 3-0 Chelsea victory in my opinion.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 00:51 - Sep 10 with 2580 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 00:45 - Sep 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Same team surely.

Unless Wilf is knackered. Gomis to start then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 00:53 - Sep 10 with 2578 viewsLiberty

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 00:45 - Sep 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Same team surely.

Chelsea favourites by a mile, but anything - even a win is possible.

Swans shock victory 2-1, why not ? But don't bet on it.

Nice to get the international break out of the way.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 01:00 - Sep 10 with 2567 viewsTom1912

1-1 draw would be great
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 01:07 - Sep 10 with 2558 viewsLiberty

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 01:00 - Sep 10 by Tom1912

1-1 draw would be great

A win = unbelievable

Draw = great result

Loss but good performance = fair enough, we gave it everything.

Lethargic loss ( tired after international duty ) = planet swans overload, monk out, we should have started with fresh legs - changed starting 11, only have a plan A, going down at this rate. if I say any of the above, shoot me.

No pressure on us for this one, enjoy the day.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 03:58 - Sep 10 with 2499 viewsnyc_swans

Fab
Rangel/Fede/Williams/Tayls
Amat/Shelvey
Dyer/Siggy/Montero
Gomis

of course, that won't happen.
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 06:08 - Sep 10 with 2458 viewsJethroJack

Liberty.......Siggy.......Norway
As for Saturday, 2-2, Wilf brace.......he'll be keen to show off for his mate Drogba
Can't bloody wait, 3rd visit to the Bridge, 0-2 and 2-0, so due a draw.
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 07:54 - Sep 10 with 2380 viewsSwansNZ

Same team surely.

If everyone is fit, then the same starting XI as we have had in the first 3 games. Not up for debate, Shirley.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 08:06 - Sep 10 with 2361 viewshooplehead

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 07:54 - Sep 10 by SwansNZ

If everyone is fit, then the same starting XI as we have had in the first 3 games. Not up for debate, Shirley.

hopefully bony comes through tonight unscathed

i have a feeling he'll be benched

doubt he'll be back with the team til friday
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 08:18 - Sep 10 with 2340 viewsLiberty

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 06:08 - Sep 10 by JethroJack

Liberty.......Siggy.......Norway
As for Saturday, 2-2, Wilf brace.......he'll be keen to show off for his mate Drogba
Can't bloody wait, 3rd visit to the Bridge, 0-2 and 2-0, so due a draw.

Oops, Iceland .

Main point is he scored and confidence up.

Think Swans are a good threat to any team and good options to come off bench.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 09:50 - Sep 10 with 2260 viewsSwan91

-------------------------Fabianski-------------
Rangel-------Fernandez-------Williams-------Taylor
----------------Shelvey-----------Ki-------------------
Dyer---------------------Gylfi----------------Routledge
--------------------------Gomis------------------------

I think seeing as Gomis has been here training more he could get first start. Fernandez came back pretty early so should have had plenty of time to prepare for this match. Other than those 2 I think the rest of the team should be the same. With Bony coming on in second half.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2014 9:59]
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 09:55 - Sep 10 with 2255 viewsJackSomething

Same team surely.

Following your predictions of a tonking by United, should we all lump on for a Swans 2-1 win then?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 09:58 - Sep 10 with 2252 viewsLiberty

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 09:50 - Sep 10 by Swan91

-------------------------Fabianski-------------
Rangel-------Fernandez-------Williams-------Taylor
----------------Shelvey-----------Ki-------------------
Dyer---------------------Gylfi----------------Routledge
--------------------------Gomis------------------------

I think seeing as Gomis has been here training more he could get first start. Fernandez came back pretty early so should have had plenty of time to prepare for this match. Other than those 2 I think the rest of the team should be the same. With Bony coming on in second half.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2014 9:59]

You've also changed Routs for Montero, which is a possibility.

Ivory Coast have match today- but still think Bony will start, unless not 100%.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 10:00 - Sep 10 with 2247 viewsSwan91

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 09:58 - Sep 10 by Liberty

You've also changed Routs for Montero, which is a possibility.

Ivory Coast have match today- but still think Bony will start, unless not 100%.

Oops I meant routledge, changed it now. It is a possibility but I think we shouldn't change too much. I also think we should give him a sub role again and then start against Everton in the cup
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 10:26 - Sep 10 with 2220 viewsWarwickHunt

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 07:54 - Sep 10 by SwansNZ

The only debate is whether you put Amat in front of Fede and Ash in an attempt to stop Chelsea playing through the middle.

Our decision not to get cover/competition for Leon will be tested on Saturday.
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 10:38 - Sep 10 with 2199 viewsJack_Daniels

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 10:26 - Sep 10 by WarwickHunt

The only debate is whether you put Amat in front of Fede and Ash in an attempt to stop Chelsea playing through the middle.

Could not agree more

Although I am not a huge fan of Amat playing DM, I suspect we will need someone sat in front of the back 4 who is willing to make a tackle.

Having said that maybe attack is the best form of defence and we should concentrate more on what problems we can cause them?

Big decisions for GM to make
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 10:39 - Sep 10 with 2197 viewsjackonicko

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 10:26 - Sep 10 by WarwickHunt

I'd be nervous putting Amat into midfield. That's throwing baby out with the bathwater, for me.

However, with Ki recently on a 10 hour flight back to Swansea, its going to be a big test for him.
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:03 - Sep 10 with 2100 viewsmattjenkins1990

I would like to see someone step in instead of Taylor I think he is looking in poor form, maybe the time to give Kingsley a chance whilst there is no expectation and less pressure ?

Amat to keep his place

Ki and Bony to start on the bench because of International Duty

Hopefully Gomis will be given a first start as he looks like he is in decent form.

Caught in a winger debate, Montero would add something different but i don't think there can be any justification for dropping dyer or routs.

Not sure how to put that into a formation but that is for Garry to work out

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:14 - Sep 10 with 2074 viewsTom1912

I'm not sure dropping in Kingsley in at Stamford Bridge for his first game is what I'd consider "no pressure"!
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:15 - Sep 10 with 2073 viewsStarsky

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:03 - Sep 10 by mattjenkins1990

I would like to see someone step in instead of Taylor I think he is looking in poor form, maybe the time to give Kingsley a chance whilst there is no expectation and less pressure ?

Amat to keep his place

Ki and Bony to start on the bench because of International Duty

Hopefully Gomis will be given a first start as he looks like he is in decent form.

Caught in a winger debate, Montero would add something different but i don't think there can be any justification for dropping dyer or routs.

Not sure how to put that into a formation but that is for Garry to work out

I don't think he's in poor form. He's just getting to grips with regular first team football.
Anyway, he's played 5 games and won 5, so don't panic yet.
Ben Davies had similar form when he first made is debut.
Too big a game to throw Kingsley in at the deep end.

It's just the internet, init.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:19 - Sep 10 with 2058 viewsTom1912

Weren't you using that line in the build up to the United game?
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:21 - Sep 10 with 2053 viewsStarsky

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:19 - Sep 10 by Tom1912

Probably the Villa Real game too.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:32 - Sep 10 with 2030 viewsWarwickHunt

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:19 - Sep 10 by Tom1912

Probably. Yernahtid were appalling and took an eternity to get the ball to Mata so it wasn't an issue.

I have a feeling Chelsea will be a bit better on Saturday...
Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:36 - Sep 10 with 2019 viewsStarsky

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 12:32 - Sep 10 by WarwickHunt

Probably. Yernahtid were appalling and took an eternity to get the ball to Mata so it wasn't an issue.

I have a feeling Chelsea will be a bit better on Saturday...

Football's a funny old game though?

Just when you're on an a 3 game unbeaten start it usually goes tits up.

Who though? Swansea or Chelsea?

I'm going for a 2-2 draw with Swansea again being awarded no corners.

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 13:28 - Sep 10 with 1960 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lets look forward to Chelsea match, starting 11? on 09:55 - Sep 10 by JackSomething

Following your predictions of a tonking by United, should we all lump on for a Swans 2-1 win then?

Yeah lump on.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024