Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live 22:08 - Sep 11 with 2372 viewsbonymine

Mine :

Home : Max Thompson v Arsenal 1981/Trunds v Yeovil 2006

Away : Ferrie Bodde v PNE 2008

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:11 - Sep 11 with 2358 viewsNeathJack

Home: Legg v Stoke 1992/3ish

Away: Alan Davies free kick v the vermin 1989ish
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:12 - Sep 11 with 2348 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Home: Trundle vs Yeovil. I know people compare it to the Shelvey goal but Shelvey just smashed the ball in hope and it ended up going in. Trundle deliberately made an attempt to lob the goalkeeper and executed it perfectly.

Away: Trundle vs Carlisle (at the MIllenium Stadium)

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:17 - Sep 11 with 2334 viewswaynekerr55

Home - Leggy Vs Stoke

Away - Robbo Vs Brentford

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:19 - Sep 11 with 2331 viewsjacksinceever

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:12 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Home: Trundle vs Yeovil. I know people compare it to the Shelvey goal but Shelvey just smashed the ball in hope and it ended up going in. Trundle deliberately made an attempt to lob the goalkeeper and executed it perfectly.

Away: Trundle vs Carlisle (at the MIllenium Stadium)

Darren Pratley's killer third goal from the halfway line against Nott'm Forest in the Play-Offs was brilliantly placed
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 22:20]
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:37 - Sep 11 with 2303 viewsjack247

Home - Paul Reid. Can't remember who it was against, but it was a Van Basten like volley in a 2-2 draw on the first day of the season.

Away - Trundle v Carlisle if we can count it as an away goal
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:42 - Sep 11 with 2283 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:19 - Sep 11 by jacksinceever

Darren Pratley's killer third goal from the halfway line against Nott'm Forest in the Play-Offs was brilliantly placed
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 22:20]

Home - Pratley vs Forest (play off)
Away - Michu's 2nd vs QPR

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 23:43 - Sep 11 with 2210 viewsjacktar

I seem to remember a Gary Stanley long range effort being up for goal of the season back in our former top flight days. Can't say I remember who we were playing though.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 23:47 - Sep 11 with 2206 viewsperchrockjack

Manchester City that was when they were free of oil billionaires

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 23:58 - Sep 11 with 2197 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Probably not the best but one of my favorite home goals was the one when Trundle flicked the ball over his head and chipped it to the back post where Akinfenwa headed it in.

As for an away goal, I don't think you can top beat Bodde's goal at PNE.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 23:58]

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 00:04 - Sep 12 with 2190 viewsfishman

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 23:58 - Sep 11 by AtleticoAbertawe

Probably not the best but one of my favorite home goals was the one when Trundle flicked the ball over his head and chipped it to the back post where Akinfenwa headed it in.

As for an away goal, I don't think you can top beat Bodde's goal at PNE.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 23:58]

What about Mark Harris ,picked up the ball in his own half on the left hand side by the North bank,and just kept going and going ,and bang thank you very much
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 07:41 - Sep 12 with 2120 viewscanhecatchit

John Toshack did the same at Onion Park if I remember rightly, just kept going and calmly slotted it in the corner,
Leighton James away at Preston on that memorable day for promotion, Gary Stanley at the Vetch, also Andy Legg's volley past Grobbelah who could only applaud it LOL Yes he did he actually applauded it

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 07:46 - Sep 12 with 2113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 07:41 - Sep 12 by canhecatchit

John Toshack did the same at Onion Park if I remember rightly, just kept going and calmly slotted it in the corner,
Leighton James away at Preston on that memorable day for promotion, Gary Stanley at the Vetch, also Andy Legg's volley past Grobbelah who could only applaud it LOL Yes he did he actually applauded it

Aye, Bruce probably had a couple of quid on Leggy to score............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 10:36 - Sep 12 with 2030 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 00:04 - Sep 12 by fishman

What about Mark Harris ,picked up the ball in his own half on the left hand side by the North bank,and just kept going and going ,and bang thank you very much

Wasn't that the same day as the Andy Legg goal mentioned above - against Stoke maybe??

2 of the best goals I have still ever seen in 1 afternoon at the vetch!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 10:43 - Sep 12 with 2021 viewspencoedjack

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:11 - Sep 11 by NeathJack

Home: Legg v Stoke 1992/3ish

Away: Alan Davies free kick v the vermin 1989ish

Good call ....

Borini's free kick v Norwich worthy of a mention too .
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 11:25]
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 10:51 - Sep 12 with 2011 viewsQuakerJack

Coates against Exeter the day we got promoted under Hollins (week before Rotherham).... what a volley!

Trundle's opener against Carlisle at the Millenium Stadium, the control and finish was beautiful.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 10:54]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 10:55 - Sep 12 with 2001 viewswaynekerr55

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 22:37 - Sep 11 by jack247

Home - Paul Reid. Can't remember who it was against, but it was a Van Basten like volley in a 2-2 draw on the first day of the season.

Away - Trundle v Carlisle if we can count it as an away goal

Reidy's goal was against Rushden - they scored a hum dinger to equalise right at the end
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 10:55]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 11:03 - Sep 12 with 1994 viewsQuakerJack

Thomas's chip in the Hull game.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 11:13 - Sep 12 with 1976 viewsdan_swansea

Home: Pratley against Nottingham Forest in the Play-Offs or Sinclair against Nottingham Forest in the league game that season.

Away: David Cotterill vs Leicester in the FA Cup in 2010 or Jonathan De Guzman's free kick against Valencia at the Mestalla. Great night!

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 1916 viewskarnataka

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 23:43 - Sep 11 by jacktar

I seem to remember a Gary Stanley long range effort being up for goal of the season back in our former top flight days. Can't say I remember who we were playing though.

Are you thinking of Neil Robinson's thunderbolt in the 4-1 defeat @ West Brom?
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 15:11 - Sep 12 with 1842 viewssomersetsimon

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 07:41 - Sep 12 by canhecatchit

I think the quality of Leighton's goal gets forgotten because of the occasion. It was certainly the best goal I've seen live.
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 15:24 - Sep 12 with 1823 viewsSTEVE1

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 13:07 - Sep 12 by karnataka

Are you thinking of Neil Robinson's thunderbolt in the 4-1 defeat @ West Brom?

Stanley fantastic goal v man city on match of the day best display of the season.
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 15:33 - Sep 12 with 1811 viewssomersetsimon

Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 15:24 - Sep 12 by STEVE1

Stanley fantastic goal v man city on match of the day best display of the season.

I can remember that, in the build up to the goal, Chris Marustik very clearly deliberately handled the ball and the Man City players were fuming!
Swans Best Home and Away Goal Ever Seen Live on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 1789 viewsCaptain_Sham

This guys goal has to be one of the best I ever saw.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024