Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tw*t Of The Year 19:09 - Sep 27 with 6467 viewsPhil_S

Edit: The original tweet is now removed after the response he received from Swansea fans

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tw*t Of The Year on 22:17 - Sep 27 with 1252 viewsraynor94

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:10 - Sep 27 by Liberty

I spoke my dislike for Phil highlighting the murder of Ash family, and I am the odd one?

Raynor, as much as you dislike me, do one.

I dislike your hypocrisy, you you have had some notorious dead of night rants, yet you seem to think it's fine to accuse Darran of drunken rants because he disagrees with you, sorry if it offends you but I also think you are weird

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:26 - Sep 27 with 1220 viewsDarran

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:17 - Sep 27 by raynor94

I dislike your hypocrisy, you you have had some notorious dead of night rants, yet you seem to think it's fine to accuse Darran of drunken rants because he disagrees with you, sorry if it offends you but I also think you are weird

Especially as I don't have drunken rants.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:26 - Sep 27 with 1226 viewsLiberty

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:17 - Sep 27 by raynor94

Show me my last rant.

Darr swears non stop and is abusive and you have no balls to criticise.

You are a bit spineless and a waste of space unfortunately.

I have said this before, but for fun I repeat other posters words, when Darr says it , you say nothing. When I repeat word for word, you have a go.

Spineless and your words mean nothing to me. You add nothing to site, fcuk off.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:28 - Sep 27 with 1218 viewsStarsky

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:26 - Sep 27 by Liberty

Show me my last rant.

Darr swears non stop and is abusive and you have no balls to criticise.

You are a bit spineless and a waste of space unfortunately.

I have said this before, but for fun I repeat other posters words, when Darr says it , you say nothing. When I repeat word for word, you have a go.

Spineless and your words mean nothing to me. You add nothing to site, fcuk off.

This is your last rant?

It's just the internet, init.

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:36 - Sep 27 with 1193 viewsLiberty

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:28 - Sep 27 by Starsky

This is your last rant?

Ok Starsky, you are right.

Don't make excuses for Raynor, Darr or Jackfath who spend amazing time on how to ruin me.

I like you Starsky , and 99% of posters.

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:36 - Sep 27 with 1186 viewsDarran

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:28 - Sep 27 by Starsky

This is your last rant?

Classic.

Seriously though Libertys got issues.

Tw*t Of The Year on 23:06 - Sep 27 with 1136 viewsLiberty

Tw*t Of The Year on 19:25 - Sep 27 by Liberty

Why should he ?

It is a ridiculous statement to bring attention to.

If not posted on here, it would gave just passed by , like it deserves to.

What has happened to the O P ?

Because there was nothing wrong with it !!!!!

Tw*t Of The Year on 00:52 - Sep 28 with 1058 viewsJackoBoostardo

Tw*t Of The Year on 22:13 - Sep 27 by skippyjack

He's young.. he probably fails at school.. it was in the heat of the moment probably.. you hear worse in the liberty by 40 odd year olds.. like 'Yoshida you fanny eyed c*nt! I hope your mother catches aids'.. 'you slanty eyed Chinese c*nt'.. regular chants of 'Coooon'.. 'Black C*nt'.. you 'spear chucker' I think I've heard.. plus plenty more.. it'd be a boring and communist world if we're all well spoken.. educated types.. it'll be a bland place if everyone was paranoid, judgemental types.. over some nothing comment.. while he's probably pissed and didn't give two thoughts of what he's written.. then Phil over analyses, speculates and comes to the completely wrong conclusion.. the funny thing is... the boy probably doesn't give a f*ck.. Ashley Williams doesn't give a f*ck.. and the Police don't give a f*ck.. tell the tit to stop drinking before the PC brigade go 'over the top' on a nothing matter.. Conclusion = young, dumb and stupid.

He's certainly not young - instead he looks like an inbred ugly rat bast@rd in his mid-thirties.

A c*nt of the highest order.

And this "personal attack/abuse" is technically illegal as it is likely to cause offence and/or distress. Of course, if Ash does not want to take it further then action can be taken should someone else take offence/distress to this tweet. A report can also be made to twitter for a breach of the conditions of use.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Tw*t Of The Year on 01:19 - Sep 28 with 1035 viewsjackharris

He's young.. he probably fails at school.. it was in the heat of the moment probably.. you hear worse in the liberty by 40 odd year olds.. like 'Yoshida you fanny eyed c*nt! I hope your mother catches aids'.. 'you slanty eyed Chinese c*nt'.. regular chants of 'Coooon'.. 'Black C*nt'.. you 'spear chucker' I think I've heard.. plus plenty more.. it'd be a boring and communist world if we're all well spoken.. educated types.. it'll be a bland place if everyone was paranoid, judgemental types.. over some nothing comment.. while he's probably pissed and didn't give two thoughts of what he's written.. then Phil over analyses, speculates and comes to the completely wrong conclusion.. the funny thing is... the boy probably doesn't give a f*ck.. Ashley Williams doesn't give a f*ck.. and the Police don't give a f*ck.. tell the tit to stop drinking before the PC brigade go 'over the top' on a nothing matter.. Conclusion = young, dumb and stupid.

My goodness this is one of the worst posts I have ever seen on a Swans forum. I have never heard any of those chants or comments watching the Swans for 30 years. You my friend are a complete and utter imbecile and I find your post offensive to the extreme.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 1:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Tw*t Of The Year on 02:00 - Sep 28 with 1003 viewsTNT

38 years home and away and not heard that Skippy.

I've missed 7 home games since '76, been all over the country, Europe and USA supporting The Swans, never heard that vitriol Skippy. You're doing us a dis-service there fella.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Tw*t Of The Year on 02:13 - Sep 28 with 987 viewsStarsky

Tw*t Of The Year on 02:00 - Sep 28 by TNT

38 years home and away and not heard that Skippy.

I've missed 7 home games since '76, been all over the country, Europe and USA supporting The Swans, never heard that vitriol Skippy. You're doing us a dis-service there fella.

Skippy hasn't thought this through properly I think.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 2:15]

It's just the internet, init.

Tw*t Of The Year on 06:25 - Sep 28 with 933 viewsScoobyWho

Tw*t Of The Year on 01:19 - Sep 28 by jackharris

My goodness this is one of the worst posts I have ever seen on a Swans forum. I have never heard any of those chants or comments watching the Swans for 30 years. You my friend are a complete and utter imbecile and I find your post offensive to the extreme.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 1:37]

I had a look at this on twitter, my word the things he says about Garry Speed surely are criminal offences. I'm not sure, but in any event they are alarming. And they guy doesn't make it hard for anyone to find his location, family etc. Which at some point will come and bite him the amount of oddo's out there, A very bitter and sad person who is clearly getting away with it continuously and not being kept in check. His behaviour is just getting worse and worse because of that.

I assume he is either the worlds hardest man who cares not a jot for anyone because of that or that he is yet to get the hiding he deserves and will most certainly get if he continues. I've never seen anyone put over the point so well. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face why say it on the internet. This guy has it all, but I would imagine if he carries on he wont have it for much longer.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Tw*t Of The Year on 07:27 - Sep 28 with 900 viewsLohengrin

It's shocking, though not really surprising. Our island will eventually sink under the weight of all the illiterate gimps we seem to be breeding.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tw*t Of The Year on 08:39 - Sep 28 with 851 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yeah. But they don't go home and publish it on the f*cking internet do they? Name calling isn't the same as wishing murder on someone's family either Skip

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tw*t Of The Year on 09:05 - Sep 28 with 820 viewsItchySphincter

Tw*t Of The Year on 08:39 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah. But they don't go home and publish it on the f*cking internet do they? Name calling isn't the same as wishing murder on someone's family either Skip

It's boIIocks anyway. Never in my life I've I heard stuff like that from Swans fans, attention seeking I'm afraid. The worst I remember coming from the North Bank was that loud mouth idiot calling our own a bunch of quims, before getting sorted out. I often wonder if it was Warwick being a gobby tw@t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tw*t Of The Year on 09:05 - Sep 28 with 820 viewswaynekerr55

Tw*t Of The Year on 08:39 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

what did the clown post on twitter?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tw*t Of The Year on 09:06 - Sep 28 with 813 viewsJackfath

Tw*t Of The Year on 09:05 - Sep 28 by waynekerr55

what did the clown post on twitter?

It's right here on page 2 of this here thread

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tw*t Of The Year on 09:12 - Sep 28 with 805 viewswaynekerr55

Tw*t Of The Year on 07:27 - Sep 28 by Lohengrin

It's shocking, though not really surprising. Our island will eventually sink under the weight of all the illiterate gimps we seem to be breeding.

you have to meet certain standards to own a pet, yet there's none in place regarding creation of yet more skid marks on the pan of society

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tw*t Of The Year on 11:24 - Sep 28 with 727 viewsperchrockjack

just saw the headline and thought it was referring to me like.

Bugger.

I had my thank you speech ready

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tw*t Of The Year on 11:26 - Sep 28 with 726 viewsWarwickHunt

Tw*t Of The Year on 09:05 - Sep 28 by ItchySphincter

It's boIIocks anyway. Never in my life I've I heard stuff like that from Swans fans, attention seeking I'm afraid. The worst I remember coming from the North Bank was that loud mouth idiot calling our own a bunch of quims, before getting sorted out. I often wonder if it was Warwick being a gobby tw@t.

You want to try sorting me out, c*nt?
Tw*t Of The Year on 12:33 - Sep 28 with 659 viewsskippyjack

Wow.. you're all like a dog to a bone.. just because you've never heard anything.. it doesn't mean it's fact.. the bloke on Twitter could be somebody else fact..

Well if it's illegal.. this is illegal..

when I was a little boy
I asked my mother what shall I be
Shall I be swansea shall I be scum
Hears what she said to me
Wash your mouth out son
Get your father's gun
And shoot the Cardiff scum

I'm an imbecile and how is my post offensive?
Dis-service for what?
Lohengrin.. Well the older generation have done a fine job so far.. mass debt.. record unemployment.. NHS shambles.. immigration over flow.. so many issues.. Well it's another story anyway
Brynmill.. they've got phones..
I'm a skidmark.. Well you're all experienced.. support and teach me.. instead of ridiculing me.. no wonder I'm a skidmark with these comments.
Warwick and Itchy are about to kick off.. over nothing an all

It's a sad day on planetswans.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tw*t Of The Year on 12:37 - Sep 28 with 649 viewsDarran

Tw*t Of The Year on 12:33 - Sep 28 by skippyjack

Wow.. you're all like a dog to a bone.. just because you've never heard anything.. it doesn't mean it's fact.. the bloke on Twitter could be somebody else fact..

Well if it's illegal.. this is illegal..

when I was a little boy
I asked my mother what shall I be
Shall I be swansea shall I be scum
Hears what she said to me
Wash your mouth out son
Get your father's gun
And shoot the Cardiff scum

I'm an imbecile and how is my post offensive?
Dis-service for what?
Lohengrin.. Well the older generation have done a fine job so far.. mass debt.. record unemployment.. NHS shambles.. immigration over flow.. so many issues.. Well it's another story anyway
Brynmill.. they've got phones..
I'm a skidmark.. Well you're all experienced.. support and teach me.. instead of ridiculing me.. no wonder I'm a skidmark with these comments.
Warwick and Itchy are about to kick off.. over nothing an all

It's a sad day on planetswans.

You need a doctor Skip.

Tw*t Of The Year on 12:40 - Sep 28 with 643 viewsskippyjack

Tw*t Of The Year on 12:37 - Sep 28 by Darran

You need a doctor Skip.

For having a different view.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tw*t Of The Year on 12:46 - Sep 28 with 632 viewsDarran

Tw*t Of The Year on 12:40 - Sep 28 by skippyjack

For having a different view.

See one.

Tw*t Of The Year on 12:52 - Sep 28 with 624 viewsPonderosa

I never used to mind the word "banter", it used to stand for jokes with your mates that could sometimes go a bit near the knuckle. It now stands for every homophobic, racist, sexist and imbecilic thing posted on the internet. From Mackay, to that hairy handed c*nt Keys to these Mackem pricks, it seems to be a word that is used alongside "No offence but.." or "I'm not racist but..." as an excuse to do the exact opposite

Bring The Missus

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024