Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Encouraging 20:23 - Sep 27 with 952 viewsscu70

I thought today was another solid effort from the players against my favourites for promotion.Norwich have a quality squad throughout and we more than matched them for large parts today.i was a little bit disappointed with Norwich's 3rd goal it could and should of been avoided and we got punished for it.but other than that I thought it was a good performance from the team.playing teams like Norwich is never easy and the players deserve credit today and can go home knowing they can mix it with the best in this division.

The dissapointing thing was the fans reaction at the end.booing the team and manager isn't going to help.i honestly don't understand what some fans expect.it was a more than pleasing performance.the clubs going through a rebuilding process patience is needed.im glad the protests didn't take place inside the stadium. It was the correct move.
Encouraging on 20:28 - Sep 27 with 947 views1953Original

Think you'll be a lone voice here with that one scu70 - the fact that Norwich who are one of the best teams in the league and were clearly having a major off day should have given us the confidence to go on and build on the 1-0 lead but the same old stupid mistakes, losing possession, conceding free kicks etc lead to all of their goals and you can't gift teams those opportunities in this league.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Encouraging on 21:01 - Sep 27 with 933 viewsOsbourne

Encouraging on 20:28 - Sep 27 by 1953Original

Think you'll be a lone voice here with that one scu70 - the fact that Norwich who are one of the best teams in the league and were clearly having a major off day should have given us the confidence to go on and build on the 1-0 lead but the same old stupid mistakes, losing possession, conceding free kicks etc lead to all of their goals and you can't gift teams those opportunities in this league.

I Agree with scu70.

The fact is that at 1-0, even 1-1, the Bloomfield Road crowd thought we were in for a Blackpool win. High octane performance today against a good team. Mr Riga could turn the season round given a bit of luck. Lets see what happens at Middlesbrough and Cardiff.

I am definitely of the opinion that we need to be more adventurous in front of goal. Once in the box, pepper the keeper and look for the rebounds. That's how most strikers get their goals. Hit the target and then stick in the rebounds. That's how Delfouneso got his goal today. Good ball through from Perkins, Miller with his strength did well and Delfouneso stuck in the keepers rebound, causing a major argument between keeper and central defence, whilst Delfouneso celebrated - (rather excessively)!!

I agree scu70. Keep positive, we are almost there. Keep behind Mr Riga.

(No thanks to Karl by the way, he is in for it v Cardiff, he deserves it too!!)
Encouraging on 21:12 - Sep 27 with 920 viewsTangent

Results don't matter, the team doesn't matter as long as the present owners are in place.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Encouraging on 21:20 - Sep 27 with 906 viewsscu70

Encouraging on 20:28 - Sep 27 by 1953Original

The owners will not sell the club at any time in the near future.protests will not make the slightest bit of difference IMO.get behind the club support the team.

UTMP
Encouraging on 21:24 - Sep 27 with 902 viewsTangent

Encouraging on 21:20 - Sep 27 by scu70

The owners will not sell the club at any time in the near future.protests will not make the slightest bit of difference IMO.get behind the club support the team.

UTMP

Results don't matter, the team doesn't matter as long as the present owners are in place.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024