Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oyston Petition - Let's get it back up and running 11:27 - Sep 29 with 1434 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Posted this on BHS and fansonline as I want to try and get the petition back up in the run-in for Friday.

To be honest, there isn't a more called for time than now to get this doing the rounds online.

Thanks guys.

https://www.change.org/p/karl-oyston-resign-or-spend-reasonably
Oyston Petition - Let's get it back up and running on 11:38 - Sep 29 with 1431 viewswespens

What you going to do with it MM_MS? Will only become relevant and have an impact if you have a good few outlets for it?

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Oyston Petition - Let's get it back up and running on 12:57 - Sep 29 with 1423 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Oyston Petition - Let's get it back up and running on 11:38 - Sep 29 by wespens

What you going to do with it MM_MS? Will only become relevant and have an impact if you have a good few outlets for it?

No idea, until it gets a couple more thousand I can't imagine it'll be taken overly seriously.

It's something though, it's just very difficult to gather signatures when most online Pool fans have signed it.
Oyston Petition - Let's get it back up and running on 18:37 - Sep 29 with 1403 viewsTwoPhillips

Oyston Petition - Let's get it back up and running on 12:57 - Sep 29 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

No idea, until it gets a couple more thousand I can't imagine it'll be taken overly seriously.

It's something though, it's just very difficult to gather signatures when most online Pool fans have signed it.

MM_MS - nice sentiment but I think you'd have more success if you had a question like "Karl Oyston should be sacked by the Football League'

It's a petition which may then be acted upon because Karl will neither resign or spend in the say so of a petition signed by people he has scant regard for.

A petition to the FL going viral might be signed by other fans as well and that's be a real slap in the face if he lost his seat with the FL - just a thought?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024