Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew 18:15 - Oct 4 with 10263 viewsTrundle10

All the anti Pardew stuff I felt was cringe-worthy. Iam all for humour but i found this distasteful and it came back and bit us on the bum as i guessed it would.

Oh and by the way we very rarely sing on our own you clowns.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 12:19 - Oct 7 with 1045 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:03 - Oct 7 by Spokenword

Shock Horror, Poster knocks people making an atmosphere whilst sitting in total silence.

FECK OFF!

Not knocking people making an atmosphere. It's some of the ways they choose to do it I find hard to stomach.
Seen more grown up behaviour in the playground
As for sitting there in silence, not me son.
Feck off yourself issit?
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 14:14 - Oct 7 with 1015 viewsSpokenword

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 12:19 - Oct 7 by jacksinceever

Not knocking people making an atmosphere. It's some of the ways they choose to do it I find hard to stomach.
Seen more grown up behaviour in the playground
As for sitting there in silence, not me son.
Feck off yourself issit?

Wasn't talking to you actually. So shut up :-)
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 16:05 - Oct 7 with 986 viewsDewi1jack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 00:36 - Oct 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a childish post.

Not everybody who attends matches wants to sing and chant, especially when most chants are abusive and contain naughty language.

Not nearly as childish as you hiding behind your PC, even though I've offered to collect you from anywhere in Britain and take you to a fans forum, so you can make your attacks on people at the club in person.
Or won't your mummy let you go?
I wait for your normal excuses, but the offer is open all this season and next.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:26 - Oct 7 with 953 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 14:14 - Oct 7 by Spokenword

Wasn't talking to you actually. So shut up :-)

Sorry butt - shouldn't have said that to you
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:28 - Oct 7 with 949 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 16:05 - Oct 7 by Dewi1jack

Not nearly as childish as you hiding behind your PC, even though I've offered to collect you from anywhere in Britain and take you to a fans forum, so you can make your attacks on people at the club in person.
Or won't your mummy let you go?
I wait for your normal excuses, but the offer is open all this season and next.

I've seen the film Taken.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:37 - Oct 7 with 944 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:28 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've seen the film Taken.

In fairness, if the milkman delivered 2 pints to your doorstep in the morning, you would sh#t your pants. You are forever mentioning things / places you would not do I.e. Liverpool midweek.

You seem too scared to leave your house at times. Lighten up and enjoy life.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:45 - Oct 7 with 936 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:37 - Oct 7 by Liberty

In fairness, if the milkman delivered 2 pints to your doorstep in the morning, you would sh#t your pants. You are forever mentioning things / places you would not do I.e. Liverpool midweek.

You seem too scared to leave your house at times. Lighten up and enjoy life.

Why does anyone get milk delivered by a milkman these days?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:54 - Oct 7 with 923 viewsOldjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:45 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

i do .it taste far better than that super market crap ,i used to be a milk monitor

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:55 - Oct 7 with 915 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:54 - Oct 7 by Oldjack

i do .it taste far better than that super market crap ,i used to be a milk monitor

DO you have full fat milk Alan?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:57 - Oct 7 with 911 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:45 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Support your local community I guess.

Baker, butcher ... list goes on.

Loyalty plays a part.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:01 - Oct 7 with 905 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:57 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Support your local community I guess.

Baker, butcher ... list goes on.

Loyalty plays a part.

Are they more expensive than your local Lidl though?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:05 - Oct 7 with 900 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:01 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Are they more expensive than your local Lidl though?

Having milk delivered makes no economical sense, yet I do.

Type of guy I am, Crazy. Live life on edge or

Twit, money to waste, loyal.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:06 - Oct 7 with 896 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:05 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Having milk delivered makes no economical sense, yet I do.

Type of guy I am, Crazy. Live life on edge or

Twit, money to waste, loyal.

What a great citizen you truly are. Personally in these tough times where every penny counts I have to get milk from the cheaper places available.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:10 - Oct 7 with 890 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:06 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

What a great citizen you truly are. Personally in these tough times where every penny counts I have to get milk from the cheaper places available.

I do both to keep all happy, milk delivered and buy from supermarket. It all gets drank and they all get paid.

I do find it hard when supermarkets sell 4 pints for a pound, fine for my pocket, but probably a farmer every week or so kills himself due to financial problems.

Its a fine line for consumers.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:17 - Oct 7 with 880 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:10 - Oct 7 by Liberty

I do both to keep all happy, milk delivered and buy from supermarket. It all gets drank and they all get paid.

I do find it hard when supermarkets sell 4 pints for a pound, fine for my pocket, but probably a farmer every week or so kills himself due to financial problems.

Its a fine line for consumers.

Goodness. I don't think I've ever thought of a farmer killing himself when I buy my milk from Lidl.

Surely we'd run out of farmers?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:25 - Oct 7 with 877 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:17 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Goodness. I don't think I've ever thought of a farmer killing himself when I buy my milk from Lidl.

Why would we run out of farmers ?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:28 - Oct 7 with 872 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:25 - Oct 7 by Liberty

If one was to kill themselves each week then the numbers of farmers would likely rapidly decrease as fewer people would want to enter the profession knowing it has such a high suicide rate.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:29 - Oct 7 with 868 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:25 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Well I reckon supermarkets (Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Lidl etc) sell loads of milk. If, as you've said, a farmer kills himself when someone buys milk from a supermarket at a discounted price, then surely after a while we'd run out of farmers.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:30 - Oct 7 with 865 viewsraynor94

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:17 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Now that has made me laugh out loud, brilliant

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:31 - Oct 7 with 859 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:28 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If one was to kill themselves each week then the numbers of farmers would likely rapidly decrease as fewer people would want to enter the profession knowing it has such a high suicide rate.

Fcuk me you are stupid.

Think again, take supply and demand into account and give correct answer.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:35 - Oct 7 with 851 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:29 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Well I reckon supermarkets (Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Lidl etc) sell loads of milk. If, as you've said, a farmer kills himself when someone buys milk from a supermarket at a discounted price, then surely after a while we'd run out of farmers.

Have a word with the economics teacher in your school, you obviously don't teach it.

Do I really have to spell it out to you and your buddies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terezia-farkas/why-farmer-suicide-rates-_1_b_56102

I could simplify it for you and Dwight if you need me to.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:39 - Oct 7 with 840 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:35 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Have a word with the economics teacher in your school, you obviously don't teach it.

Do I really have to spell it out to you and your buddies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terezia-farkas/why-farmer-suicide-rates-_1_b_56102

I could simplify it for you and Dwight if you need me to.

I am not going to drink another drop of the stuff. I can't have that on my conscious.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:42 - Oct 7 with 834 viewsOldjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:39 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

I am not going to drink another drop of the stuff. I can't have that on my conscious.

cows have to be milked it's bad for their health if not , so drink up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:45 - Oct 7 with 832 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:30 - Oct 7 by raynor94

Now that has made me laugh out loud, brilliant

Raynor, you laugh at the thought of people killing themselves due to economical struggle.

Seriously ? I have customers, dad, a farmer killed himself due to pressure of it all. Is that funny ?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:46 - Oct 7 with 825 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:42 - Oct 7 by Oldjack

cows have to be milked it's bad for their health if not , so drink up

You're right, if I (and others like me) stop drinking it, the cows will not get milked, the farmer will get more depressed as nobody will be drinking his milk and he'll top himself.

Now I don't know what to do.

No wonder Abigail puts vodka on her cornflakes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024