Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mason 08:16 - Oct 5 with 1421 viewsjackal

I thought that Lee Mason had a good game. That's something that I thought I would never hear myself saying. Compared to most of the p*llocks we get at least.
Mason on 10:24 - Oct 5 with 1374 viewsBrynmill_Jack

100% agree. He had a very good game. Some people around me were complaining he didn't blow up early enough for fouls when he was quite admirably trying to play the advantage rule before he brought play back. The f*cking plums........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mason on 14:42 - Oct 5 with 1317 viewsjacksinceever

Mason on 10:24 - Oct 5 by Brynmill_Jack

100% agree. He had a very good game. Some people around me were complaining he didn't blow up early enough for fouls when he was quite admirably trying to play the advantage rule before he brought play back. The f*cking plums........

Excellent refereeing today. No real contentious issues.
Well done
Mason on 15:02 - Oct 5 with 1299 viewsShakinPyramid

Mason on 14:42 - Oct 5 by jacksinceever

Excellent refereeing today. No real contentious issues.
Well done

Sorry, I don't agree. Far better than the clown who let Southampton kick us off the park but the fact that Tiote never got a yellow card when he quite possibly should have had two in the first half alone mystifies me. How many times are you going to warn a player that he is on his last chance? Three or four is the answer based on yesterday.
Mason on 15:15 - Oct 5 with 1281 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mason on 15:02 - Oct 5 by ShakinPyramid

Sorry, I don't agree. Far better than the clown who let Southampton kick us off the park but the fact that Tiote never got a yellow card when he quite possibly should have had two in the first half alone mystifies me. How many times are you going to warn a player that he is on his last chance? Three or four is the answer based on yesterday.

Sorry , forgot about the Tiote "incidents". But that aside he was pretty good in fairness, compared to some

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mason on 15:53 - Oct 5 with 1250 viewsThe_Doorman

Good game!? Add Tiote's rash challenges plus Sissoko's constant fouling plus that curly wig Centre half physicality on Bony and I think you will find on reflection that Mason was very, very poor first half. Was not helped by his incompetent assistant referees who failed to make a decision and missed off sides for both teams.

I am sure the assessor though gave his mates a glowing report.
Mason on 16:11 - Oct 5 with 1231 viewsblobby2

Collocini should have been booked first half for persistent fouling of bony, he would then have been sent off second half when booked.
Shelvey booking was unnecessary, and not justified, and he now misses the stoke game.
So mason had a good game? The op needs to go to specsavers!

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Mason on 16:25 - Oct 5 with 1217 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Allowed them to slow the game down at the end with fouls

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Mason on 01:02 - Oct 6 with 1136 viewsJJJack

Mason on 16:11 - Oct 5 by blobby2

Collocini should have been booked first half for persistent fouling of bony, he would then have been sent off second half when booked.
Shelvey booking was unnecessary, and not justified, and he now misses the stoke game.
So mason had a good game? The op needs to go to specsavers!

The Shelvey booking was very odd. He just held his ground....on the halfway line....yet gets booked and subsequently banned next match. Strange.
Login to get fewer ads

Mason on 10:54 - Oct 6 with 1063 viewshammy

Well he didn't send off any of our players, I suppose ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Mason on 12:36 - Oct 6 with 1022 viewsMattG

According to Chris Wathan (WM journo)

Doesn't look as if Garry's meeting with Wiley and Foy did a whole lot of good.....
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024